• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC/Marvel University [still accepting!!]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

DC/MARVEL UNIVERSITY

RULES
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two (2) paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is basically first come, first serve but there will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. NO FIGHTING ABOUT WHO IS BETTER OR STRONGER. YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
11. NO GODMODING/POWERPLAYING/WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. Any power must have a weakness!
12. This isn't really a rule, just stating that you'll be playing OC versions of the characters. I.E.; You get to pick your own FC for Batman, Superman, etc.
13. Last thing, I swear. REALISTIC PICTURES ONLY.

PLOT
Welcome to DC/Marvel University, where you can be anyone from the DC/Marvel universes and play them as an AU/OC character going to college. I'm basing the school off of american colleges, so you'll either be a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior. Age range will be from 18-23/24. Remember, this is slightly AU, you get to be this character going to college. ANY CHARACTER YOU PICK MUST BE APPROVED BY ME BEFORE YOU POST A CS. Simply to prevent duplicates and whatnot. I have two people helping me with this roleplay, izayoiix izayoiix and MoonLegend101 MoonLegend101 . Their word is as good as law too, so respect them. There will be regular college classes, as well as classes that have to do with their powers, because what's a superhero/villain roleplay without powers? Again, NO OP POWERS. Every power must have a weakness. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I tried to cover everything I could think of but probably missed some things.

SIDE NOTE
I will be taking at least Poison Ivy for this RP.

There isn't a character limit yet, but I will set one if I get enough interest.

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
I HAS PENETRATED THIS THREAD AND THUS I SHALL CLAIM STORM!!!!!
FC: Nyane LeBajoa

With the addition of Killer Frost.
FC: Kristen Zellers

Last edited:
Kitty Pryde
FC: Hailee Steinfeld

Billy Kaplan
FC: Timothee Chalamet

please! c:

Last edited:
Yoooooo~
The Flash | Grant Gustin
Spider-Man | Tyler Posey
Darcy Lewis | Kat Dennings

That's all for now folks!

oooo i'm interested !!

can i do black widow (@savannimalz on instagram), zatanna (aarika wolf), superman (froy gutierrez) and quicksilver (lucky blue smith)?

Kitty Pryde
FC:
Hailee Steinfeld

Billy Kaplan
FC:
Timothee Chalamet

please! c:

Yoooooo~
The Flash | Grant Gustin
Spider-Man | Tyler Posey
Darcy Lewis | Kat Dennings

That's all for now folks!

Oh, my face claims will be Jean Grey//Sophie Turner(obviously), Black Canary//Candice Accola and Green Arrow//Taron Egerton.

oooo i'm interested !!

can i do black widow (@savannimalz on instagram), zatanna (aarika wolf), superman (froy gutierrez) and quicksilver (lucky blue smith)?

Looks great, everyone, I'll get a CS up today!

THANKYOU

i'll just add here i'd like to play Spider Woman//Jessica Drew, for now :)

You do discord, right? Whenever you join (assuming you do/can) there's a spot in there for reservations as well, but I have Wonder Woman noted for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back