• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC/Marvel University

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Bruce Wayne

This is the beginning of a long story. Bruce sat across from an old fried and rival business partner Tony Stark. He had agreed to join him in his grand entrance to the place he would have to call home for a very long time. Bruce sighed loudly as he looked up over at tony who currently had his head hanging out the window staring down at the largest keg of beer he had ever seen in his life. Bruce didn't want to be there for the life of him but he had to keep up the Playboy billionaire facade. He took a deep breath and signaled the pilot to drop them down near the center of the bonfire, he didn't feel like walking too far. He patted tony on the back and pointed towards the keg and then the bonfire. Then Tony decided to do the next best dumb thing he could think of. The guy grabbed a megaphone and turned on the choppers lights and started shouting into the mouth piece,"Hello fellow students of this fine establishment, I've come to deliver you from evil!! Please accept this giant keg of beer as my welcome gift.". Bruce half wanted to kick his ass into the flames but held back. Tony turned to him and winked,"See ya on the ground buddy.",he then jumped down onto the top of the keg and had himself get lowered with it. Bruce watched this half expecting the idiot to kill himself in the reckless act.

Bruce looked out the door to make sure Tony didn't land on any of their new comrades. He shook his head and looked around trying to see if he knew anyone that was there. Yes, there was a couple of kids he recognized from different points in his life. There was the girl he knew her name was Virgo if he remembered correctly. As they landed he jumped from the side and landed on his feet and walked towards the one group that caught his eye. A couple of girls speaking one actually held a blade. He walked up to the pair and smiled his billion dollar smile,"Hello Ladies, don't mean to intrude but I believe we have met before.". He turned to the one with the blade remembering her name now,"I never thought I'd run into you again, Miss Prince". He looked down and then back up taking her in. She was beautiful and it was almost maddening.

Code by apolla apolla

• tumblr_inline_o91kbzzumT1tnuq8r_100.gif
    tumblr_inline_o91kbzzumT1tnuq8r_100.gif

M E R C Y
    Mood:
    Eh
    Currently:
    ...Ready?
    Interaction:
    Ginny, Skye
    [ izayoiix izayoiix ]

Mercy bit down on her lip, hiding the smile that grazed her lips when Ginny rubbed at her sore shoulder. What a softie. She could never stay angry with people. Mercy didn't know if she considered this a positive or a negative, but Ginny was still alive, so. Plus, when it really came down to it, the blonde could take care of herself. She was a smart kid, even with her seemingly naive nature. Plus, Mercy had taught her almost everything she knew. The brunette wondered if Ginny still wanted to keep training while she was here - she made a note in the back of her mind to ask when they were alone. She had a feeling the answer was yes, as it was always yes, please, teach me more! She continued biting on her lip, removing her hand from the now-empty bag, patting Ginny's hand before grabbing another bag to unpack. She waited for a response on where she should put the clothes in this bag before continuing her process.

While Skye was getting ready, Mercy had mused to Ginny that she should get her things, too. Ginny smiled and nodded, grabbing a small backpack to fill with necessities. Mercy put away the last article of clothes in another bag when Skye had finished. She thought about her own bags, in her car - eh. She could get them later. It wasn't like she was going to her room immediately, anyway. She had time. Maybe she could convince Ginny to not mention it--

"Oh! What about your stuff?"

...Or not. The girl always seemed to know what was on her mind, it was a little creepy. Mercy shrugged. "We can get them afterwards." There wasn't any point of arguing now, since she knew Ginny would just try to take all of Mercy's things up at once. Then, she could argue, take as much stuff from Ginny as they would indubitably tell each other off before yet again getting over it. It was a cycle between them, a cycle of who protected who, even if Mercy had an official title to protect. But that was Ginny, for you. Mercy stood up, rubbing the back of her neck with a sigh. "Ready?"

[Tag: izayoiix izayoiix ]

code by @Wapiti

Last edited:

1526477943332-png.440527

Shuri

"Just you wait, brother." Shuri said, all mock sincerity. "I will be so inebriated I will not be able to see straight."

In all seriousness, she had no intentions of alcohol consumption. She was well aware that her power was in her intelligence, and even a brain as obviously superior as her own could not be immune to the effects of mind altering drugs. She could not risk losing the only thing that gave her an edge over others, not even for a single night.

Apparently, though, the outlook of the figure stumbling towards them was different. Either the woman - barely taller than herself, with hair so blonde Shuri could not believe it was natural - was intoxicated, or a zombie. Both options seemed desirable.

She watched with vague amusement as her brother and the woman, neither noticing the other, collided. The woman fell to the ground, and began an apology - proof that the apocalypse had yet to arrive, unfortunately - but stopped abruptly, gazing at her brother with a breathtaken look that Shuri did not in the least appreciate. Before T’Challa’s outstretched hand could be taken, Shuri squeezed between the two and offered her own handing in helping the girl to her feet. “I will help you up.” She decided, making sure her voice left little room for argument. She has seen enough cheesy American rom coms to know what would happen if their hands touched, after all.

Mentions: R Rizzy RI.a RI.a

coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Last edited:

f5e8079c88e1988aac2062bef501e1dc.jpg

Jonathan Crane

Jonathan watched the odd purple creature fly over to Edward and sighed. He pitied whoever was going to have to deal with that mess. Luckily, it didn't have to be him, since he noticed someone approaching out of the corner of his eye. As long as he wasn't going to harass him, this stranger was helping him out more than he knew, and he mentally thanked him for that.

Pretending he hadn't noticed him until he cleared his throat, the freshman turned to him with brief interest. Upon first glance, the man in front of him reminded him of the popular kids who tormented him as a child. Unfortunately, he already knew what it was like to break someone like him, and so he likely wouldn't be his first pick for experiments. What a shame.

Even if he wasn't the kind of subject Jonathan was looking for, he'd still have to play along if he didn't want to get caught later on. Shaking the hand that was extended to him, he replied formally, "I'm Jonathan Crane." The corners of his lips curled into a charming smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you, as well." While he certainly didn't come off as such, Crane was definitely keeping his guard up. This school was strange, he knew that much, but he still wasn't quite sure how strange.
Mentions: swoopingseason swoopingseason

c337376e47eeaf8184d0acbb09bd6d21.png

blonde-hair-elle-fanning-pretty-wallpapers.jpg

Mentions: Jean Grey ( PixieDust PixieDust ) , Ophelia ( revalia revalia ) [ Anyone else is free to respond however ]
Mood: None ( She's passed out )

While her body passed out, her mind was anything but. It was still very much active Her mind's powers were far more vast than practically anything ever comprehended . Her mind's eye of sorts was waking up , as a spirit could be felt leaving her body . It was definitely an interesting 'out of body' experience . It was such a transcendent experience . However, to most seasoned veterans of psychic powers, what Frankie did wasn't abnormal by any means. All she did was a relatively simple task of astral projecting herself outside of her body .

Her spiritual color was surprisingly a rainbow color. It continued vibrating from one color to the next to make it appear as if she was a never-ending array of colors . Her eyes widened as she saw what was happening to herself, and then proceeded to freak out.

" A-a-am I dead ?! " . This was all she said to herself, looking down at her body below. She was breathing heavily with Anxiety, completely at a lost at what exactly she should do to correct this wrong. Anyone could see her in this spiritual state, but most wouldn't know if she was dead or alive because she appeared to be nothing but a spirit at the moment.​

Rachel Roth/Raven

Location: Dorm 323| Interacting with: Starfire ( cinnabuns cinnabuns ) | Mentions: Frankie ( Andrita Andrita )

There were a few clothing apparels floating around Raven as she stood in front of the closet. Grabbing another dark-coloured dress from the air as she slipped it on a hanger before placing it neatly inside. She continued this for a while, she didn't have a lot of luggage brought with her. Most of it were history books, magical books and a handful of her favourite novels. As she placed her favourite jacket in the closet, she heard the door open, and peered from the closet door curiously. The black shadow that held her clothes in the air disappeared, the clothes dropping around Raven.

Her eyes widened in surprise at the sight before her. "Star.. Starfire?" Did she just say they were roommates? For a moment, she couldn't help her excitement and shock as her friend flew over to her bed. She didn't know what to do with herself for a moment, standing there silently before finally moving. Raven lunged herself at her friend, embracing her tightly. Shocking herself and possibly her friend. She was glad Starfire wouldn't be able to see the silly grin on her face, though the corners of her lips still tilted upwards when she pulled away. "It's been a while, Starfire. This is not where I thought I would see you again. If you're back here, does that mean everything in Tamaran is alright?"

Raven wanted to catch up with her, make sure everything is alright. It hadn't been that long since she last saw her, but time is different on her home planet. As she was waiting for her friends reply, she felt a spiritual presence similar to hers. Her brows furrowed as she looked out the window. Curious that someone has similar astral presence to her. She turned back to Starfire, her tone now serious. "Someone's in trouble"

Much like their crime-fighting days, she didn't hesitate to jump into action. She wasn't sure of the circumstances, but it didn't matter. As an empath, she felt the strong waves of anxiety. She knew she needed to get there as soon as possible before the situation takes a turn for the worse. "I'll explain on the way. For now, follow me." Raven briskly walked out of the room, knowing that Starfire would follow and forgive her for ending their little reunion so soon.

"Someone on campus just projected their spirit. It seems unintentional as I feel the anxiety they are feeling. We need to help calm them down."

Once out of the dorm building, she used her powers on herself to lift herself off the ground and fly towards the spiritual energy. Nearing the party site, she saw the human-esque spirit beside an unconscious body. Landing swiftly beside the group of girls, she directly addressed the shining spirit. She's never seen such pure colours before. She raised a hand gently towards her as she took a small step.

"You need to calm down. Don't panic. I'm here to help you."

Ash Hardy

Location: Bonfire | Interacting with: Shuri ( swoopingseason swoopingseason ) T'Challa ( R Rizzy ) | Mentions: -

If Ash could stare at those dark eyes forever, she would happily die in peace. His infectious smile spread to her own lips, her hazy mind barely registering what he said before. His comment made sense now when she saw his outreached hand. "Cheeky. I like that."

Just as the girl was about to accept his help to get up, someone else swooped in between them, quickly bringing her to her feet. The assertive female tone made her frown. Of course the nice cute guys were taken. Once she found balance again, she dusted herself off before facing the girl. "Sorry, I didn't know he wasn't available." She apologised, quickly getting that out of the way. She didn't want to be involved in any relationship. Not after what had happened just a year ago. The drinking helps, the stealing helps. It gives her the adrenaline and makes her forget the horrible experience. A part of her was stolen, she was only doing what the universe did to her. But that didn't mean she couldn't appreciate beautiful people.

"Cute catch though," She whispered- or attempted to, and winked at the girl.

"I'm Ash, by the way." She flashed a smile at the both of them, hoping to come across in a friendly way. "Are you both new?" The more she talked, the more she could feel the buzz from the beer go away. It helped that she wasn't in a crowd of people with cheesy party music playing as well.

Last edited:
SHADOWCAT
tumblr_inline_n184th6YQ91spodrd.gif

SCENARIO: Lockheed, no! || LOCATION: University Bonfire|| WITH: Lockheed and Jinx cinnabuns cinnabuns Edward ExcitingGhost ExcitingGhost || MENTIONS: || OUTFIT:

Kitty continued to watch as Lockheed hovered above the guy, who seemed incredibly irritable and hostile. Kitty frowned, wrapping her arms around herself as she psyched herself up to go over. The girl was surprised when Jinx offered to go with her, though her shoulders immediately released any tension they had been harbouring and she smiled gratefully,

"Really, thanks. That guy doesn't look like he wants to be disturbed." Kitty wasn't particularly fazed as Jinx linked arms with her and they headed over to Lockheed, who had now managed to grab the phone between his talons, trying to bring back the puzzle.

"Lockheed no!" she said, firmly, her eyes widening as the phone began to fall to the ground. On instinct she reached to catch it, however, as she caught it, it simply passed right through her, sparking and then steaming and then falling to the floor.

Kitty stood there in shock, staring at the phone, and not daring to glance at the guy. "I...I am so s-sorry!" she muttered. Never was she usually this withdrawn, but first impressions counted, and this one was the worst.

Lockheed seemed to sense the gravity of the situation, and realising Kitty was mad at him, decided to fly over to Jinx instead, looking distinctly like a guilty puppy.

ROGUE
giphy.gif

SCENARIO: Avoidin' folks || LOCATION: University Bonfire || WITH: James izayoiix izayoiix || MENTIONS: N/A || OUTFIT:

Three songs had passed since Rogue had sat herself against the tree watching the bonfire unfold. Now, About A Girl by Nirvana was playing, though it barely held her attention, because a flash of light had fallen from the sky a little way from her and a girl in armour had appeared. What kind of crazy shit had happened last year when she had ditched? It made her feel a tiny twinge of regret for not showing up last time.

Though she was curious, she knew there was nothing she could do to help out, neither did she particularly want to. 'Ain't my problem', she thought to herself, going back to sullenly watching the other interactions.

Parties had people acting all kinds of reckless. Getting plastered, sleeping with random people they'd never talk to again....it seemed like something she'd hate, but also desperately wanted to try at least once. Neither option was something she could afford to do. If she got drunk, she could touch someone on impulse, and they would die. One touch was all it would take....

"Alright kid, what's got you standing on yer own?" A familiar, gruff voice broke her out of her miserable thoughts, and she looked up to see Logan leaning against the tree next to her with arms folded, scowling out at everyone else.

She didn't want to be disturbed, but if she was going to be, Logan was an okay option.
"I don't even wanna be here, Logan. The Prof said he wanted me to really try this time, but what's the point? All of this crap is pointless." She grimaced, kicking some dirt nearby. "Why are you even here? You hate this kind of stuff."

Rogue huffed, abruptly standing up and looking for her escape route. "I'm outta here, who needs college anyways?"

• ezgif.com-gif-maker%202.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker%202.gif

J I N X
    Mood:
    Oh...my god
    Currently: y i k e s
    Interaction: Kitty, Edward
    [ PixieDust PixieDust ]
    [ ExcitingGhost ExcitingGhost ]

Oh, boy. Jinx walked over with Kitty, ready to talk to whoever this guy was. He didn't look too impressed, Jinx noticed, seeing the way he looked over to them. "No worries. I'll handle him if need be." Kitty seemed like she wasn't the type for confrontation. Jinx would help as much as she could. She could feel Kid Flash's eyes on her - she knew he couldn't be here, but she felt the influence. Stupid boy. Jinx hadn't seen herself doing anything nice a year ago. She hoped Lockheed would make this easy on her, wouldn't do anything too drastic, she thought, watching as she somehow jinxed herself, since Lockheed was now taking the phone up high with his talons, trying to figure out how to turn back on the machine. "Oh--" Jinx couldn't activate her powers in time to increase the probability of the phone just bouncing off the ground with no effect, and she watched as it shattered.

Kitty, she could tell after the girl had tried to use her own powers to help, was distraught. Jinx looked up to Lockheed, who had come over to her in his guilt. She couldn't even be mad at the dragon, from the look on his face. But she knew the man wouldn't be pleased. Jinx opened her arms to the dragon with a soft smile. "Lockheed, darling. That wasn't very nice, was it? Can you say sorry, please?" Jinx's eyes were almost pleading with the petite creature. It might help Kitty if Lockheed took a little responsibility. At least he just broke it and hadn't burned it to a crisp, she found herself thinking. "This might be salvageable, if there's anyone in this university with tech powers." God, where was Gizmo when she needed him--oh, right. Ugh. There had to be someone else.

code by @Wapiti

Last edited:
MYSTIQUE
tumblr_mf11z59aIA1ra17u0.gif

SCENARIO: Camouflage || LOCATION: Outside the dorms, heading for the bonfire|| WITH: Crystalia izayoiix izayoiix || MENTIONS: || OUTFIT:

"Hi" Mystique stiffened as an annoyingly cheerful voice screeched in her ear, her piercing yellow eyes narrowing, in defence mode, and a hostile look on her face. "Oh my gosh, I just had to come after you! I mean how could I not? You're blue!" Mystique then looked even more taken aback, backing away from the girl immediately and realising her terrible mistake. "You're just so pretty, oh my gosh, I cannot get over it!"

The redheaded girl had now latched onto Mystique's arm, causing her to glare at the girl, warning her to back off. At this point she did not care about her alias. This girl was invading her personal space.

"Get off me," she said, firmly. "Who are you? You have absolutely no tact." Immediately, Mystique shifted her features into those of Rowan Darkholme, flowing dark brown hair, captivating blue eyes and a figure to die for. That was beautiful. "Kindly leave me alone, please and thank you," she added mock sweetly, still stunned that her true form had been called pretty and embarrassed that she had made such a rookie mistake.

c337376e47eeaf8184d0acbb09bd6d21.png

tumblr_mc0orlZgo01qjnb38o1_500.gif

Mentions: Jean Grey ( PixieDust PixieDust ) , Ophelia ( revalia revalia ) [ Anyone else is free to respond however ] , cinnabuns cinnabuns (Starfire) , RI.a RI.a (Raven)
Mood: Anxious , Wanting to Die of Embarrassment

At first her mind and psyche were filled with nothing but negativity at the gravity of the situation hit her extremely hard. She felt as if someone was choking her at first. Her mind was filled with nothing but negativity about herself and what she was doing at the moment . Honestly, it felt like she was drowning in the deepest ocean, and she was an ant struggling to survive. Perhaps this feeeling would have completely overpowered her. If it did, there would have likely been nothing she could've done to avoid the darkness her heart was constantly generating. And, therr would be nothing stopping the dark inner voice, grom deep within to take her over and become Onslaught. However, there was two others who threw her the very extension of a lifeline at her, obviously in a figurative manner. It was these two who was willing to assist her in this time of personal crisis . And that, these people were the type of hero that she needed right now.

As she turned around to meet these new people , she realized that they were here to help. At Raven's soothing and comforting words, she managed to calm down enough to not be screaming at the top of her lungs in her spiritual state. There was another voice she heard, one of excitement and happiness, a level of positivity she honestly wished she had. It was Starfire , albeit she would not be aware of who she was . Both voices however told her that everything was going to be alright. And honestly, that was all she needed right now . However, she knew very well . However, while she was still having anxiety, as it was a part of her being , she at least smiled a little bit.

" T-Thank You" . It was a telepathic cry, one that everyone currently around her could hear. It was a subconscious special telepathic speech, with those just as special as herself could here, which was honestly everyone in her current vicinity . However, one could tell the telepathic voice was one of a timid one, as if interacting with these people was the only thing she found scary at the time. It wasn't them , it was herself that caused herself to fear social interaction . Her eyes at least looked somewhat dilated. It had a look of fear and uncertainty, something that was legitimate in the current situation she found herself in. However, she knew that these guys definitely were on her side. And honestly, that was easily the best news she could have ever received from anyone.

Her eyes then geared towards Raven. There was something about her. Something that was so familiar to her. A kindred spirit who kbew her inner pain well, and could tell just from glancing that like her, she was fighting her inner demons. Perhaps she would one day ask for advice on how to do it effectively. However, firstly the others needed to see her first. It felt like they almost She then felt like she knew what to do. It was almost intuitive, like a child knowing to cry in order to get what it wants , or a dog barking to get it's essential food and attention from it's owner, even when only at a puppy's age . She broke through the Astral Realm, becoming clearly visible to practically anyone without powers. It looked basically like her body, except a Silver color was her skin radiating a powerful rainbow colored aura that was constantly shifting from one color. Despite her beautiful figure, it didn't take her long to realize that in her astral state she was sort of...bare. Her eyes widened and yelled out an 'EEP' before a spiritual energy washed over her entire body created some sort of Astral Clothes for her to wear while she was temporarily in this state. The clothes were average, but fit the purpose well. This was to also cover up her ... feminine places in the process, avoid them to be seen by anyone else who just so happened to be spectating . Unfortunately, if they saw prior to the clothes being put on , consider them getting a little show. They were the same style of clothes she had while she was in her body, so it matched perfectly with her . A darker silver color was on her cheeks at the embarrassment that held . She would never live that down . She just showed a group of people she just met her bare boy. She was never confident about her body, and she was never much of a flirtatious woman. She blushes at the prospect of being in a bikini , so her being naked in front of people she literally just met.. It was so embarrassing. And the fact that she overthought in a negative way that she would be seen as a 'whore' , 'slut' , and or 'b*tch' almost made her want to not live at all at this point in time. Her hands held her face, and covered it as a great amount of sobbing could be heard. Now, without equal, it was honestly the most embarrassing day of her life . Even the time she accidentally went a entire day without wearing undergarments wouldn't even come close to embarrassing her as much.

However, it wasn't just embarrassing due to the fact she has been seen bare . No. It was far more embarrassing as to whom she showed herself too prematurely . Someone she cared about so much, and honestly she was just too shy to ever explain it to . Someone she wanted to desperately hold towards her. Yes, it was the same red headed woman she admired from a distance. And yes, it one of love, not one of respect . She thought of Jean Grey as a forbidden fruit, someone she wouldn't ever deserve, but desperately desired with every facet of her being, no matter how much her subconsciousness said that Jean would never want herself in return . It was such a awestruck love . Now, she felt that even attempting to say it to her first love now was completely useless . And that was a level of sadness that could not ever be compared.

" U-U-U...Uhmm... I-I'm sorry you had to see something S-so...Disgusting ...A-and Ugly " . She said to them, looking down in shame. It was one of the most ridiculously complex things that has ever happened to her. She also had no idea how she managed to even create astral clothes, but.... She did it anyways. Her mind was such a vastly powerful thing. She hated it so much . Something she hated many times more...was her body . She knew that her body was incredibly ugly, or at least that was all she ever heard from the bullies back at the Orphanage . What she ddin't realize was that it was actually incredibly beautiful and those who made those comments were simply just jealous . Unfortunatley, Frankie herself never knew that, and due to her oblivious nature she assumed she hurt the company she had with her vile body, scarring them with an image comparable to encountering an eldiritch abomination . She was crying to herself, noticing that as she did such her psychic aura intensified madly , in accordance to her own sadness and embarrassment, which was doubling the size of the aura around herself . The psychic waves of incomprehensible psychic power was spreading throughout the entire school , causing immense tremors . It wasn't harming anyone , nor would it. However, the Astral Realm and the other Dimensions, even the Higher-Dimensions and places far transcending it conceptually were being torn down as they spoke. Realms abobe higher-dimensions as a concept were also affected. Nothing was safe from the effects. Nothing was sacred. Everything & Everywhere imagined and unimagined was affected. It was such a level of psychic power that no entity in the history of mankind, whether fictional or real in nature, could possibly even come close to comprehending such a power .

When Frankie was only a child, and practically had no understand of her abilities, an expert of the paranormal , researcher of the psyche, and fan of the Chulthu Mythos cosmology came forth to speak with her father . Said person stated that the level of power the child had when her father restricted herself massively , rivaled the very Blind Idiot God that viewed the Chulthu Mythos as nothing more than a dream, an reality he wished were real . He said in theory this child could, if she had the knowledge of it, re-create the entire cosmology and use it to destroy all mankind if even ONE seal was taken off of her power, and she had plenty more . If said researcher was here in this current situation, he would be able to say without a shadow of a doubt that he was definitely right . Unfortunately, the young teen now had no control over her own abilities, and was psychically unleashing a great deal of her abilities without her conscious awareness of it . It also doesn't help that she was never taught how to use them . She never wanted them . She hated them, because it caused her her own family. Now, it would cause her the only 'friends' she ever knew as of current.

Flashback...
Phoebe-Elle-Fanning_xxjw7k.jpg

In a flashback of sorts : An rather young looking girl , looking the age of 11 , was seen looking around the table that was filled with many people . The hall was long and seemingly never-ending , stretching wider than a regular house , filled to the brim with children of different varieties . However, the one constant amongst these children was that each of them wielded special powers, and were seen as so powerful they threatened the world they lived on without much effort. This was not her family by any extent of the imagination. This was the Orphanage she was sent to after realizing She was sitting with supposedly her family. To the right of her, she saw two twin sisters, who both were glaring at Frankie with envy and jealousy. This was always the same with these two. No matter what dear little Frankie tried, she could never ever gain their love . It was a constant struggle for the child.

The reason for their jealousy was never truly found out by the Mistress of the Orphanage. However, to Frankie it was definitely far more clear than most. They were hateful of what she was. They knew she had more power than them, and they were jealous of this fact. Both of these two twin bullies had more power than most psychics around from the Higher-World they originated from. They were the equivalent of the Beyonder from their world. They were Gods that no one could understand or comprehend . Each of said twins were The One Above All's Equivalent, even when they decided to come into this lower reality to come and cause havok. But, no matter what they attempted to do, even together their powers were no where near comparable to Frankie's , even when they knew she was holding back for their sake and the sake of everyone around them . They couldn't comprehend that someone or something in a lower-dimension could possibly surpass them.

So, today they truly had enough of it. It was time to become the big-bad once again. Although no one was aware that she was that strong, they decided to do their best to make Frankie's life the legendary Supernatural Orphanage a living hell. Whether it be putting hair in her drink, making her showers hot as all get go whenever she gets in there, or overall just bullying her whenever getting a chance to . This is the very reason that Frankie started to become rather introverted and extremely timid . It is what make her a pretty much recluse towards everyone and anyone she meets . This is what shaped her... To be the anxious, ball of adorableness that those in the college now know her as a defining personality trait of hers.​

Last edited:
Black Panther
Location: University Bonfire With: Shuri Udaku ( swoopingseason swoopingseason ), Felicia Hardy ( RI.a RI.a ) Mentions: Shuri Udaku ( swoopingseason swoopingseason ), Felicia Hardy ( RI.a RI.a )

tumblr_inline_ojzs8vYhBS1tokatx_400.gif

T'Challa was certainly shocked as soon as his sister Shuri swooped in between both him and the silver-haired girl, and offered her hand instead of making the fallen woman take T'Challa's. "I will help you up." Shuri's tone of voice made sure that there was no room for debate, and T'Challa did nothing but breathe a softly deflating sigh with a muddled and an exasperating look on his face. T'Challa didn't see the problem by just helping the woman up to her feet, but with Shuri, there is always a reason, no matter how minuscule the matter is or seems to be.

As the platinum-haired girl got up to her feet and finished dusting herself off, she would face Shuri. "Sorry, I didn't know he wasn't available." T'Challa felt like he would almost faint from hearing those very words. "Cute catch though," she whispered to Shuri, which was easily heard from T'Challa's hearing. Forget fainting, he felt like he could violently vomit. "I'm Ash, by the way." She introduced herself politely and flashed a shining smile at both T'Challa and Shuri. "Are you both new?" She asked. "Uh, yes we're new here. And she isn't my girlfriend, she's my younger sister." clarified T'Challa with a little disgusted facial expression. Before T'Challa could puke he would quickly change the subject. "So, how's the party? It seems like you're having the time of your life." T'Challa laughed in a content manner. "But seriously though, are you okay? It looks like you had a little too much to drink." The concerned question was softened with T'Challa's complimenting smirk and arched up brow.

Last edited:
x
x
『 and that's why the devil
just can't get around me 』
[ outfit ;; esme - with ;; peter - tags ;; izayoiix izayoiix ]

"Oh God, I threw dirt on you, I'm so sorry!"

Esme dusted the book off and slipped it into her rucksack that leaned against the tree. Her eyes widen as she heard the male apologise once more about the dirt, making her cheeks only turn a brighter shade of pink; luckily for it, the only light they had was the distant bonfire and her phone's light. Esme's fingers played with each other as she gave him a toothy grin, her heart fluttering out of nervousness and also that the boy hadn't run away from her. Once the boy had apologised once more for possibly ruining her book and said his name was Peter, a name Esme loved, she glanced down and noticed Peter was offering a hand shake.

This isn't like the movies, Esme thought to herself yet went along with it, happily shaking Peter's hand with a smile. Once the handshake on long enough, Esme blushed and pulled her hand back out in awkwardness. God, she must've looked like an idiot.

Esme's lips shaped into an 'o' shape when she realised she hadn't told Peter her own name.

"Ah, my name is Esmeralda Constantine, but usually I go by Esme." She nodded. Her head craned when she heard students cheering and the sound helicopter landing near the bonfire, causing Esme's hair to fly and her yellow jacket to blow up like Marilyn Monroe. She had a surprised expression when she heard another male praying that inside the helicopter were Victoria Secret models. "Who could that possibly be?" Esme asked with a curious brow, glancing over to Peter.

Last edited:
x
x
『 hate to be the one
that told you so 』
[ outfit ;; gansey - with ;; theodore - tags ;; revalia revalia ]

Gansey chewed the inside of his cheek as he heard his brother's husky voice telling him to chill, which is a horrible idea to tell to a frost giant. His shoulders slumped and a soft sigh escaped his lips as his eyes looked around the party, Gansey's nose scrunched up in disgust at the sight of mortals throwing themselves on each other with liquids being spilt carelessly.

"Out of anywhere, in the whole universe, we chose to come here?" Gansey sighed, raising a sarcastic eyebrow. Yet before he could receive an answer from his brother, Gansey felt his entire body being lifted off the dirt ground and heaved into the air. Gansey didn't bother to yell, knowing his brother had already decided to go with 'get help'.

Gansey's body crashed into the ground, tumbling in dirt before he stopped. Anger boiled in his stomach as Gansey stood up, dusting his clothes off from the dirt he earned during his little trip when he realised who was standing in front of him. The male narrowed his eyes as he felt a tag of familiarity with the woman, "Terra?" He asked cautiously, praying it wasn't another Asgardian that had followed them

Last edited:
x
x
『 the boy's a slag
the best you ever had 』
[ outfit ;; kit - with ;; nina, manon + bruce ;; revalia revalia + Drakonsheart Drakonsheart ]

Everyone that knows Kit are extremely aware how hyperactive he is, especially when it came to parties. The male was just a natural party animals, although when alcohol entered his system; all hell broke loose.

Kit was wandering around the bonfire with a childish grin that couldn't be wiped off, a red solo cup in hand and girls eyeing him up and down. "Well, hello there," Kit purred, sliding close to the questionably dressed women as they crowded around him. Kit chugged the rest of his drink, throwing the empty solo cup into the fire before allowing the girls to wrap their arms around him. Drunk giggles floated between the crowd before a sudden gush of wind swept underneath them, causing the dresses to fly up into the air. Kit only laughed as the girls frowned and walked away.

"Come back! I wasn't laughing at you, just with you!" Kit cried out as he ran a hand through his hair. He glanced around for another girl before he noticed his childhood friend and one of the many crushes Kit has, Nina Thurman. He could tell just by her body language how uncomfortable she was, another damsel in distress.

Kit strolled over to the trio, wrapping his arm around Nina and placing a peck on her smooth cheek, giving her a wink and grin before turning his attention to the group. "I'm Kit, I I see you've met Ms Fun Sponge but it's time I've steal her know, bub bye." Kit comedically spoke, waving his hand sassily before spinning around and gently pushing Nina away, moving towards the drink table and pouring them a drink each.

"You're welcome, Ms Fun Sponge." Kit winked with a smile as he took a sip from his drink and leaned against the cheap table.

Last edited:
Terra Thorsdóttir

Location: Bonfire | Interacting with: Maria Hill ( izayoiix izayoiix ) Gansey ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) | Mentions: -

The stuttering boy only made her impatient. Terra clicked her tongue and was about to ask another person till a voice called out to her from her left. She spun on her heels, her sword still lowered by her side, she curiously eyed at the brunette's rather cautious stance. Why was she putting a guard up around her? She wasn't going to attack anyone, at least she doesn't plan to...

"Earth..." The girl repeated the brunette's answer to her question. The amount of relief she felt was indescribable. Her curious expression was soon replaced with a wide grin. She probably looked crazy, but she didn't care, as long as she could still get back to the compound where her friends are. Whatever the device that she stepped into was, at least it didn't bring her to an alien planet.

"That's great news, my friend! I am Terra Thorsdóttir of Asgard! But I am from Earth, tell me-"

Her excited introduction got cut off by a loud booming voice from the crowd, "Get help!" Before she could even comprehend who needed help, something- or should she saw someone flew through the air, just barely higher than everyone's heads. "Duck!" She yelled out to the girl, while she took a defensive stance, her broadsword at ready for the odd incoming attack. Confused was written all over her face as the flying person was now falling.. and tumbled till he stopped in front of her. Her eyes widened in shock, "Unc- Gansey?" She stopped herself from addressing him as uncle, since the last time she did, he wasn't particularly happy about it.

"What? How do you look the same? I saw you thirteen years ago." Terra lowered her sword once more. This whole thing just got a whole lot weirder. If she grew up, so should Gansey right? Her mind was spinning out of control, she didn't know what was going on anymore. But he recognises her, she could trust him to tell her what's going on, right? They were both on Earth. She's clearly grown from their last meeting, now just about a head shorter than him, she couldn't remember what part of him was intimidating when she was a child. All the thinking was giving her a headache, but she managed to form a question that would hopefully reassure her that her friends still exist. "Wha- when? What year is it?

f10f992eee8bd323b597cd71c9dd64ef.png

RoxvK9Pm.jpg
v1HhYjK3.jpg
m10BmjzA.jpg
iu8ec0kK.jpg

harley_ic.jpg
mentions | revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. | location | University Bonfire | outfit | harley | scenario | selena! and my pudding!

Harleen was out the car without even a goodbye from her parents or even to them. They had a rocky relationship, since they disapproval of Jack and Selena as her friends. Harley didn't care what they thought, so that was the end of all conversations between them. She grabbed her bat and her bag, and just left them. She didn't need them to try to talk to her again. She was fine, and she didn't need their help, especially about Jack. She knew what she was getting herself into. And she's fine with it, she knows deep down, he cares about her. She already knows that Selena cares about her as well. They are just two misunderstood people.

She looked around, she was trying to see if they were here already. Harley finally heard Selena and grinned. She ran to the two people who were just now walking up to the bonfire. She jumped on Selena grinning like a mad woman, which she very much was. "Selly! I've missed you so much!" Selena was quite used to her bear hugs, and had taken to piggybacking her whenever she does hug her. Selena was like an big sister/best friend to Harley. She was also overprotective of her. Even though, she knew very well that Harley could take care of herself.

coded by korol | note: hidden scroll

f2bd6f4141400dd7405ed969f9b5025d.jpg

Edward E. Nigma
Edward was in such a state of shock that he just watched as his phone was taken from him and promptly dropped to its doom. While he realized the phone probably could've survived the fall to the soft, grassy ground, it certainly didn't survive whatever that was. Did it just phase through her hand? It wasn't really the phone passing through her hand like it was nothing that phased him, but rather the fact that she just broke his phone. Of course, with a genius intellect like his, he could probably fix it, but that wasn't the point. "You... didn't do that on purpose, did you?" He managed to ask, before the full weight of what just happened suddenly hit him.

That phone had a lot of important information on it. Information that would be nearly unobtainable if it was permanently broken. That was not what he needed right now. In fact, that was probably pretty low on the list of things he'd ever need.
"No... no! Do you know how much that phone is worth?" He suddenly burst out, running a hand through his hair as he stared down at the broken phone. "There was a lot of very important information on there, and if I can't get that back..." He hissed, his twitchy glare moving between the two girls and the dragon.

This wasn't really the best first impression, and he realized that. However, neither was breaking a stranger's phone, so he felt pretty justified in his anger. Why wouldn't he be?

1526477943332-png.440527

Shuri

The newly dubbed Ash's offhand mention of her brother being cute had Shuri conflicted. On one hand, such crude descriptions of a king was so profoundly American she was almost in awe. For another, her brother wasn't to be in a relationship with an American! No, the shows had given her quite the view into how they treated their partners, if Gossip Girl was anything to go by. And she was sure that it was. She was distracted, though, by Ash's next statement, and her brow creased slightly with confusion.

"Catch?" She repeated. She had been studying the English language almost as long as she had been Wakandan, and yet she had no idea how 'catch' could logically work in that context. She didn't know, and she didn't like not knowing things. It wasn't until her brother spelled it out for her that she understood. "Oh." She breathed, realisation dawning in her face. Then again, this time with disgust. "Oh! No! No no no! No no no no no." She insisted, hands held in front of her as a barricade, and face twisted with revulsion. "Gross! No, he is my brother. We are siblings."

Her gaze darted between the two of them for a moment, then she leant towards the newly dubbed 'Ash' for an exaggerated whisper. "You really think that is the best I could do?" She asked in mock insult.

Her brother changed the subject, and Shuri remained silent. She would see how things played out from there.

Mentions: R Rizzy RI.a RI.a

coded by DeerPrince

Kara Danvers​

Kara couldn't help but grin as she stood there, on the edge of the bonfire, just taking everything in. This would be her first college experience, and though she'd been to earth school before, she'd heard that college was a whole new experience. Pushing her glasses up on her nose, she decided there was no better way to get her college experience started than to just dive right in.

There were so many people. Kara did feel a little overwhelmed, but she was Supergirl, for god's sake. She could easily blend in in a bonfire like this. Well, save for the fact that she couldn't get drunk. That part did kinda suck, but she wasn't willing to be drained of her powers just to find out what it felt like to be drunk.

A guy stumbled up to her, two drinks in hand. "Did you read my mind?" She asked him, and he grinned. There was no telling what people were capable of at a school like this.

"I might have, beautiful. What's your name?" He slurred his words, and the sound made her giggle.

"Kara."

"Nice to meet you, Kara." He held out one of the drinks. "For you?"

She accepted it despite the fact she knew she wouldn't get drunk, but when she looked down at it, she saw a powdery substance on the edge of the cup. Immediately, she looked up at him, her smile from earlier gone. "What's this?"

"N-nothing." He stumbled over his words. If there was anything that pissed Kara off the most, it was lying, and the fact he'd had the audacity to try and do this in the first place. She looked around and threw the drink into the nearest trash can, before turning on him and marching up to him, grabbing his wrist and applying pressure at the point where his wrist formed a crease with his hand, causing him to cry out in pain and fall to his knees.

Kara was pissed.

banana-republic-seamed-denim-dress-kara-superiglr.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

1527059127623.png

Clark

"Nice to meet you, Johnny." Clark's warm smile wavered slightly before returning full force. "I'm Clark."

For a moment before his new acquaintance had spoken, it had almost seemed like Johnny was...well, studying him. No one had acted like that in Smallville. But, of course, this was the big city. Things would be different; people would be different. It was all to be expected.

"Say," He said, realisation flashing briefly across his features. "Crane...I recognise that! I think we might be roommates. Does..." He paused for a brief moment, racking his brains for the number of his room. "Uh...416, I think. Does Room 416 ring a bell?"

What luck! If old Johnny really was his roommate, of course, then running into him first thing could have only been fate. Clark was sure this was a sign of a close brohood to come.

Mentions: Jonathan ( ExcitingGhost ExcitingGhost )

coded by DeerPrince DeerPrince

Jeremy Curry

Jeremy had been at the university for a few hours now, and had already run into quite a few people that he knew. This would be his third year at the university, and he was a pretty well-known guy. He was in the Fraternity, and also did swimming and track. He liked keeping in shape, and swimming was just an obvious one. After practically growing up under the ocean, how could he pass up swimming? He was one of the best on the team, and that was him being modest.

At the bonfire, he was making his way around, nodding at those he knew and even waving at those he didn't. He remembered his freshman year, and didn't want anyone to feel left out, or alone, or scared. There were people all around, and he thought that everyone was doing a pretty good job of greeting the newcomers, along with their old friends.

Shrugging, he decided to grab a drink. Snagging one on his way past the keg, he kept going, raising the cup to his lips to take a sip. Someone high fived him as he walked past, and he grinned back at them. He paused to watch someone do a kegstand. People were already intoxicated, and shenanigans were bound to ensue. And the night was still young.

MellyLee-SamuelLarsen02.jpg

Code by apolla apolla

SHADOWCAT
tumblr_inline_n184th6YQ91spodrd.gif

SCENARIO: Lockheed, no! || LOCATION: University Bonfire|| WITH: Lockheed and Jinx cinnabuns cinnabuns Edward ExcitingGhost ExcitingGhost || MENTIONS: || OUTFIT:

Kitty watched with a look of guilt as the guy pretty much exploded, his eyes twitching with anger. Lockheed was making little trilling sounds in the hopes of pacifying him, but Kitty was sure that was making the situation worse. What was wrong with her? She usually had no problem talking to people, even when they were mad at her, but for some reason, every time she opened her mouth to speak, she couldn't.
Eventually she managed a short sentence.
"I'll pay for it. I'll pay whatever. I promise..." with that glum sentence, she stared at the ground as if praying for it to swallow her up, and sure enough, it did. Her torso slowly sunk into the ground and she disappeared, reappearing somewhere on the edge of the bonfire, where she hoped no more trouble would find her. She wanted to thank Jinx, but she had also wanted to exit the awkward situation as soon as possible. Apparently her power was on the side of exiting fast. "Damn it!" she cursed, wishing she hadn't phased prematurely and left Jinx. Perhaps she could find her and apologising for accidentally ditching.

Lockheed had followed her back to the edge of the bonfire, looking at her with what was possibly apprehension. It was hard to tell when it came to dragon aliens.
"Behave Lockheed. That was all I asked, and you couldn't do that. You're grounded for life, okay? ugh!" she said out loud, aware that people were watching her talking to him, but not caring. She had already ruined her freshman year anyway.

Ash Hardy

Location: Bonfire | Interacting with: Shuri ( swoopingseason swoopingseason ), T'Challa ( R Rizzy ) | Mentions: Tony ( Drakonsheart Drakonsheart )

Ash burst out laughing at the two siblings reactions. Her laughing fuelled by how many times the girl had said 'no'. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry for assuming your relationship." She managed to say in between fits of giggles. She leaned towards her to once again whisper in her ear. God, she missed silly girl talks. "Take it as a compliment, 'cause you're really cute too honey." A cheeky grin plastered on her face when she leaned back out. She turned to face the brother when he asked about the party, when she was about to answer, she could hear the helicopter overhead. Her eyes followed it till it disappeared in the direction of the bonfire.

"Hello fellow students of this fine establishment, I've come to deliver you from evil!! Please accept this giant keg of beer as my welcome gift."

It was all smiles with Ash today. "That should answer your question. Let's go get some free beer, shall we?" She asked the two and took the lead. Walking ahead a little, she spun on her toes, her light hair dancing as she did so.

"I may be pretty wasted, but I know I've not heard both your names." She crossed her arms and leaned her weight on a leg, a smirk tugging at her own lips as she waited for the brother-sister duo to introduce themselves.

Molly Hayes

Location: Bonfire | Interacting with: Kitty ( PixieDust PixieDust ) | Mentions: Jeremy ( apolla apolla )

Molly adjusted her bunny cap on her head and checked her outfit in the mirror before she gave herself a little motivational speech. "You're a freshman now, Molly! The world is your backyard! Now go out there and make more super friends!" She fist pumped the air and swung the door open. Brimming with excitement, she skipped down the corridor of the dormitory and followed the music and chatter till she reached the bonfire party. She gave out random hi's and hello's and friendly waves, even giving a high-five to a guy with fabulously long dark hair! She mingled with a few groups here and there, watching and laughing along with people doing a keg stand. Soon after, someone had tapped her shoulder, and shyly offered her a red cup. "Aw, sweet! Thanks! What is it?"

Molly grabbed the plastic cup into her hands and peered into it, giving it a good sniff before a disgusted expression took over her. Eyeing the drink and the fellow who was looking at her quizzically, she pushed the cup back into his hands. "On second thought, no thanks." As soon as she felt the drink leave her hands, she retreated back awkwardly. "I-I think a friend is calling me, so err- see ya!" And she bolted.

She noticed all the cups in everyone's hands and sighed, does that mean she would have to have one of those smelly liquids at this party? As her eyes roamed the crowd, she saw a very familiar face literally coming out of the ground. All negative thoughts went down the drain as she ran towards her and the flying purple dragon. "Kitty!" Molly exclaimed, she was mid-air as she shouted her friend's name to get her attention, her arms spread wide to land safely in her arms- bear hug style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back