• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She glanced further into the building and saw there were adults at the front desk. Not worth the risk right now, she said to herself. Looking back at Peter, Gwen noticed there was something a bit off about him. He looked visibly older, especially older than herself. "Sick?" she said, brushing off the differences in voice and looks as a cold, or something. "You shouldn't come to school, you might get me sick, too. I've gotta get out of here before I catch whatever you brought here." She made her way to the front desk, putting her "nice" face back on for the time being. "Excuse me?" Gwen said, sounding clearly more nice-like than less than a minute before. "Today is my first day, and I don't know, exactly where I'm supposed to be going from here."
Comicwolf Comicwolf
"People change, I hope you do too..." he said walking upstairs away from where Gwen was. She looked similar, last time he saw her, he had glasses and wasn't super powered yet.

Barton hands her schedule and dorm key before typing stuff down:"i got stuff to do"

Peter looked at his costume... Maybe a going out would work? Perhaps a swing through the city, I got here to avoid bullies and now look at this, a former bully of mine is back! he sighs, he puts on the suit and crawls on the ceiling hoping to avoid Gwen.
She glanced further into the building and saw there were adults at the front desk. Not worth the risk right now, she said to herself. Looking back at Peter, Gwen noticed there was something a bit off about him. He looked visibly older, especially older than herself. "Sick?" she said, brushing off the differences in voice and looks as a cold, or something. "You shouldn't come to school, you might get me sick, too. I've gotta get out of here before I catch whatever you brought here." She made her way to the front desk, putting her "nice" face back on for the time being. "Excuse me?" Gwen said, sounding clearly more nice-like than less than a minute before. "Today is my first day, and I don't know, exactly where I'm supposed to be going from here."
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Spidey gives Barton a thumbs up and goes out the front door. "I can really use a break, Time for some swinging." he shoots a webline and swings.

With the key in her hand, Gwen was almost brushed off, and that was absolutely new to her. Even though the man in front of her said he could make time, by no means did he sound happy to do so. For a split second, she could see someone in a red body suit take off from outside the door. Swinging? Is there a park nearby? She thought to herself, however he went up, not away from the school. Maybe someone who could fly? Not worrying herself with the details, for the time being, she thanked the man for taking the time to show her around- though in the back of her mind, she kept a mental note of the fact that she wouldn't be the only person in the skies from here on out.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Barton shows gwen the classrooms and library, then the cafeteria and the club rooms before showing her to hers/emma dorm Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream

Dragging her luggage around was no issue, but it would have most certainly been less of a pain to visit her dorm first. Though, it was nice learning the general layout of the school. "Thanks, this tour was really helpful. Though, I never got your name, and you're not exactly wearing a name tag," Gwen said, standing outside her dorm with the door key still in her hand.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Ben and Peter got back to the school,
Peter using his graceful Speed and not being able to jump onto the ceiling due to the fact if he jumped up there, he will hit his head plus he's out of web fluid Yes he's still working on reflexes , kept running passing Gwen's room,
Dragging her luggage around was no issue, but it would have most certainly been less of a pain to visit her dorm first. Though, it was nice learning the general layout of the school. "Thanks, this tour was really helpful. Though, I never got your name, and you're not exactly wearing a name tag," Gwen said, standing outside her dorm with the door key still in her hand.
Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki waved his hand and the ceiling was covered in darkness. Bright specks twinkled into existence. It was the beautiful night sky.
"I love you too, Lily."

@Miasmith17

Looking up from her bed to the otherside of the door even before it has been opened "The door is open, also Barton you missed another incident" the cold tone coming across to Gwen and Barton as she speaks. "And please ensure tell me you ensured this one isnt carrying a Homicidal Alien Parasite?"
Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream Comicwolf Comicwolf

"I would include evil demonic clone, doppleganger and a assortment of others, but i suppose we can check each of those off as they slip by." eyes not leaving the book in her hands.

Standing there, with no idea what either of them were insinuating about her, Gwen was forced to simply let the two of them talk it out, and attempt to help with a single line. "Uh, I don't have any of those.. I think," she said, beginning to make her way into the dorm room. "I'm Gwen, by the way." She hoped Barton wouldn't be staying too long, considering how relatively passive-aggressive he seemed considering this first encounter.
Comicwolf Comicwolf PlusUltra PlusUltra

Loki smiled.
"I used to look out at the stars every night. Asgard had a few spots where the stars were the brightest, and I knew them all."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki smiled.
"I used to look out at the stars every night. Asgard had a few spots where the stars were the brightest, and I knew them all."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Ben ran in his dorm. "Man am I beat..." he yawns
Meanwhile Peter was in his dorm working on a spider-tracer. Have no idea why Gwen's here? Doesn't she know this place is full of heroes?! she's going here to learn to be a hero?! what is she going to do next? wear a bat suit in the middle of the night?!
Melted Ice Cream Melted Ice Cream Watercolour Watercolour

Shuri closed her laptop and lent over the top bunks railing.
"Ah, I didn't notice you came in. Did you have fun?"
She looked at ben and waved. "Hello, I'm Shuri. I haven't seen you before. I assume you are Peter's friend, yes? "

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Shuri closed her laptop and lent over the top bunks railing.
"Ah, I didn't notice you came in. Did you have fun?"
She looked at ben and waved. "Hello, I'm Shuri. I haven't seen you before. I assume you are Peter's friend, yes? "

Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
"Neat...and no, I have no idea who Peter is," he looked over to see Peter working on his tracer... "Oh hi," Peter said to Ben...
"Hi, Peter is it? Whatcha working on? A miniature bug?" he said to Peter
Peter sighed, "Its a tracer, a "friend of mine" doesn't know what kind of trouble she's in, a entire building filled with geniuses, and superpowered individuals, I know she isn't the smartest and she is smart..but she is hiding something I know it.." he said

she was quite supried. "Really? You two seem like you would get along, or perhaps that's just me."
She slid down from the bed and walked over the where Peter was working.
"A tracer huh? Who is it for?"

"The new student known as Gwen Stacy, how could she get into a school for gifted and intelligent individuals? Perhaps she's like me where she has powers, but something seems off about her..." Peter replied
Ben smiled "you know I can help you right? Just got to change into Grey Matter..." he activates the omnitrix and a green flash of light appears
Grey Matter.png
"Grey Matter..." he jumped onto the desk and held the tracer and started working on it, "Now Peter give me your Phone..."
Peter does so. "Alright let me make an app for the Tracer..." He looks at Shuri, "Hold the Tracer..we need to try this out.."
Watercolour Watercolour

Users who are viewing this thread

Back