• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC/Marvel Fusion

Miriah

So I grew up reading Batman and Flash and I recently got into Marvel this last year with the movies and the comics. I'm looking for an rp that's a DC/Marvel fusion. I'm currently really into Daredevil right now so if someone could do a Matt/OC for me I would be down to double with whatever character you want. I'm 29, prefer to write in prose, and have been rping for a while. Unfortunately this is my first post so I can't be pmed but I have Skype and Discord.

Let me know if you have any questions!

What Marvel chars can you play?

Also, you can be PM, you just cant Pm anyone until you have 10 posts M Miriah

Oh I didn't know that! I'm pretty familiar with a lot of them, especially from the MCU. I can play most of the Avengers, X-Men, and Defenders although I'm not familiar with Inhumans at all. Was there someone in particular you were interested in me playing?

Oh I didn't know that! I'm pretty familiar with a lot of them, especially from the MCU. I can play most of the Avengers, X-Men, and Defenders although I'm not familiar with Inhumans at all. Was there someone in particular you were interested in me playing?
Possibly tony Stark or ant man?

I can do Iron Man and as for Ant-Man I can do either Hank Pym or Scott Lang but I can't do Eric O'Grady.

And may I say that Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes was criminally underrated and had the best Hank Pym ever.
Oh my, you've seen that cartoon?

Oh yeah and I'm part way through the new Avengers cartoon too.
Awesome, I watched it recently. I'd love a Tony Stark then.

As for DD, I've seen the netflix show. Haven't had time to quite read his comics yet.

Nice. I prefer skype but I can do Discord if that floats your boat.
I'm usually hesitant to add people here on skype (as most people just instantly drop if you do that) but I'm gonna take a chance. DMing you my skype now.

How would you have done it, then?

I would have written it as a world that had always been fused but the characters separated. Like in Amaglam they actually made a combination of Storm and Wonder Woman rather than a story where the two of them meet.

It seems like the only time crossovers meet is in "who's the strongest?" stories. . I'd rather see something that deals with both mutants and the Speed Force. In a Marvel/DC fusion would Aquaman be a descendant of Namor the submariner?
Would Batman and Iron Man be in an arms race to make the best toys? Yeah Joker's an "American lunatic" but in a world where he always existed with the Red Skull which is more feared/hated by other villains? Things like that.

I'm in. I wasn't challenging you and have never had the chance to read Amalgam, but your idea seems better than the original idea.

just one question... can I be Iron Man?

I'm in. I wasn't challenging you and have never had the chance to read Amalgam, but your idea seems better than the original idea.

just one question... can I be Iron Man?

I'm really looking for someone to play Daredevil but I see no reason why you can't do both.

I'll have to read up on him, honestly. My knowledge of Daredevil is honestly limited to the movie... and I haven't seen that one in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back