• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Comics- Someone bigger (OCC)

Are you sure man? That's alot of characters. Also im having Batman start off in the watchtower, where's robin starting off for ya?

Well unless you want to do Diana I can do it.

I was gonna have Tim either be in Gotham or come with you to the watch tower. I mean kid's gonna need some orders. Lol

Well unless you want to do Diana I can do it.

I was gonna have Tim either be in Gotham or come with you to the watch tower. I mean kid's gonna need some orders. Lol
I can't do female characters so you do it XD And yeah i think Tim would logically follow batman to the watchtower

Alright you guys I'm about to post the Prime antagonist anybody think I should wait? Or just leave things blank until the info is discovered in game?

Alright you guys I'm about to post the Prime antagonist anybody think I should wait? Or just leave things blank until the info is discovered in game?
I think you post it, mostly because I'm like 90% sure I know who it is and I want to see if I'm correct.

Not exactly but you have to be reasonably aged. At least enough to hold a conversation no toddlers or babies.

Solomon grundy

"Grundy help" the giant zombie agreed reaching his hand to Superman. "What happen?" He asked, his broken English was hard to understand, but it was a good sign he only talked when he was calm. Though the cogs were turning in his mind he couldn't figure out what was going on. "Let's go Soupman." Grundy said trying to make a friendly smile but only resulting in a twisted looking grin​
@DippyDash
(Don't forget to tag people :))
Idk why, but when I read 'soupman' I started laughing hysterically.

Well now would be the perfect time :) arkham and blackgate were broken open by the earthquake and Batman is up in the watchtower
Sounds like a joker holiday to me

Well now would be the perfect time :) arkham and blackgate were broken open by the earthquake and Batman is up in the watchtower
Sounds like a joker holiday to me
I just made Joker xD someone that I could get into playing, The Flash and Joker, two characters that I think I could play well

Question, how can Batman arrive fast to Gotham when the location of the Amazon and Gotham are far away? Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian
Comic timing.

Batman went straight to the watchtower then to Themyscira.

During the travel time for him Grundy and Tim were being deployed. And Pierce was on the way from. Star City.

Batman's time on Themyscira was brief ten to twenty minutes at most.

After that the flight time from Themyscira to Gotham I'd assume is roughly equivalent to how long it would take Robin to cleave through the criminals on his way to arkham. Approximately 1-3 hours plenty of time for Batman to make it considering the Jets are hyper advanced :)

Sorry my post have been short. Im at work so its hard to make long post on my phone. My post will be longer when I get home and I will have my OC charcter finished

I'm going out of town for the next four days for a graduation so my posts will probably be short and limited. Sorry for the inconvenience, up front.

Thanks for letting me know :)
If we injure Tim, and have Diana busy trying to keep the united Nations from declaring war on Themyscira seeing as how most geologists are able to pinpoint the origen of the quake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back