• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC Comics- Someone bigger (OCC)

Not exactly. The prime antagonist will likely aide you (well vice versa.) And I am posting a villain as we speak.

Sure thing everyone is entitled to up to 3 charecters. If you need more than that (like say how Shazam was seven kids in the flashpoint universe) then pm me to talk about it

But not everybody has finished their character yet.
It's ok they can come in as they finish. It doesnt really make sense to send everyone to Themyscira to investigate anyway. The rest of the justice league is likely very busy tending to global earthquakes.

Touché, but someone should to get the cogs turning

I could do it, I am Batman after all. How should i start?

Well most Leaguers are tending to the earthquakes, the weakest one was a 6.4 the strongest was a 9.9 in Themyscira. Batman would likely head to the watchtower to find out what going on. And organize a task force to go and investigate what's going on.
We need a wonder woman sometime soon.

It's ok they can come in as they finish. It doesnt really make sense to send everyone to Themyscira to investigate anyway. The rest of the justice league is likely very busy tending to global earthquakes.

Well most Leaguers are tending to the earthquakes, the weakest one was a 6.4 the strongest was a 9.9 in Themyscira. Batman would likely head to the watchtower to find out what going on. And organize a task force to go and investigate what's going on.
Mmmhmm, where's the one in 6.4?

You said up to the 3 characters right?

I could make a Diana and have her and Robin be my mains and Huntress be a side. I know that's a lot of work, but if you need it I can try.

You said up to the 3 characters right?

I could make a Diana and have her and Robin be my mains and Huntress be a side. I know that's a lot of work, but if you need it I can try.
Are you sure man? That's alot of characters. Also im having Batman start off in the watchtower, where's robin starting off for ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back