• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gryph1876

Hi, I'm Lynx, I'm 23, and I've been RPing for almost two decades. I'm looking for people who wish to write DC Comics, right now I'm fixated on Injustice but anything goes. Here's some dynamics I'd like to write, and I've got my characters on the left

-Danny Chase & Jason Todd or Eddie Bloomberg (He canonly was friends with Jason Todd in their youth and died roughly a month apart from eachother, Eddie is their mutual friend so I can see they're familiar with eachother; both can be romantic or platonic in nature. Can take place in the main 80s comics *or* the Injustice universe)
-Danny Chase & Any of the other TItans, but especially Changeling or Raven
-Danny Chase & Any other young hero
-Danny Chase & Ted Kord (Injustice)
-Danny Chase & Amanda Waller OR any of the villains under her thumb (I know New 52 isn't typically taken into account but Waller had Danny in her clutches at one point imprisoned)
-Gregor Markov & Ilona Markov (Comics! Not the Young Justice thing where Ilona is the name of his mother)
-Gregor Markov & Anyone really, but especially his siblings
-Jericho & Anyone, romantic or platonic
-Ma'alefa'ak & Lor-Zod (Young Justice, romantic preferred but not required)
-Ma'alefa'ak & Mantis (Young Justice, not romantic)
-Ma'alefa'ak & any of his relatives (Young Justice)
-Tye Longshadow & Virgil Hawkins (Young Justice; romantic or platonic)
-Tye Longshadow & Any of the other Runaways, or Jaime, Brenda, or Paco
-Athanasia Al Ghul & Anyone (Injustice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back