• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC, anyone?

I do not mind hun. I am just really wordy in my replies sometimes, if that becomes a problem please tell me.

No problem I match my rp partners aha just tell me...
Hope you guys don't mind, I'm used to doing short posts because I'm slow at texting and typing.
do I have complete creative control of the mayor?can she/he be a villain ?
Are they at GCPD?
Whose playing who right now?
Two people have wrote as Alfred ahahha I’m a bit confused

No problem I match my rp partners aha just tell me...

do I have complete creative control of the mayor?can she/he be a villain ?
Are they at GCPD?
Whose playing who right now?
Two people have wrote as Alfred ahahha I’m a bit confused
Helen spoke to Alfred. I did not play Alfred. No he/she cannot be a villain. Aside from that, you good.

Also, am I safe to say Kann knows ivy?bought or sold weed from her or for her,
And Harley Quinn having the apartment block in Coney Island,
Kann was a resident there at some point ahha
Is this all still canon with the changes you two have made?

Harley having a small crush on Kann but never pursuing it, and them being somewhat decent friends

That's fine she can have deals with him if he can handle her sassiness. As far as Harleen is concerned she was put to be a bodyguard for the Mayor. So...

Harley having a small crush on Kann but never pursuing it, and them being somewhat decent friends
Clarify with BlindedZombieBat BlindedZombieBat . Those are both her characters.

That's fine she can have deals with him if he can handle her sassiness. As far as Harleen is concerned she was put to be a bodyguard for the Mayor. So...
That changes my post then ahahh as far as Harlem harleen goes, did she have the break up with joker? And the Coney Island apartments?
Cause in my original thing Harley tells Kann stories which sort of mold him to mimic joker in ways when scaring people

That changes my post then ahahh as far as Harlem harleen goes, did she have the break up with joker? And the Coney Island apartments?
Cause in my original thing Harley tells Kann stories which sort of mood him to mimic joker in ways when scaring people
This is before Harley goes crazy.

Cause in my original thing Harley tells Kann stories which sort of mold him to mimic joker in ways when scaring people
Well that my friend is where we strike a problem because this is before Harleen becomes Harley, she according to @ Rhajaki Rhajaki is a bodyguard instead of a psychiatrist this go around. They could have been friends if you wish like close child hood friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back