• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC animated universe / DC cartoons rp search (plus one Marvel)

NekoGirl665

!m=^_^=m!
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright so the show I really want to rp isn’t actually technically part of the DCAU. it came just after that time and it’s Legion of Superheroes. I loved the show as a kid. I just brought it as a Christmas gift for myself and binge watched it and I just want more. I love the setting of the 31st century. I love the characters. I hate how it ended on a massive cliff hanger. I don’t actually read too much of the comics but am more then open to adding elements from the comics and continuing where the show left off.

I do oc x canon rps. love to double. And if you want Canon x canon for one of the pairings I’d be down for that as well.

so craving Legion of Superheroes(2006) <3

other shows I love and willing to rp from either tho it’s been a while since I watched them

Justice League/ Justice League Unlimited

Static Shock

Teen Titans (again not DCAU but what ever)

maybe Batman Beyond

and as for the one marvel I would love you forever for
X -Men Evolution <3

I also RP BNHA, but I’m in Several of those rps already and I want to see where those go before starting anymore.

Last edited:
are you doing fight role plays?
There can be fights in the rp. Since I’m wanting something super hero comic based. but I’m not the best at writing them out and I do not enjoy rps that solely rely on fighting and fight scenes. I get bored really quickly.

Hey there. I'm very familiar with DCAU. Mostly with Batman/Superman/Justice League & Justice League Unlimited /Batman Beyond. I also used to love Legion of Superheros.

I'm looking for a double up RP. If this works for you feel free to send me a DM whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back