• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DBZ rp??

Dezzy

Hello, guys! I dont have that much time to write this thread, so Im sorry if it seems rushed, but I'm looking to start a DBZ rp! I'm looking for someone to play Vegeta for me and we can talk and brainstorm who I can play for you! Id be making up my own OC to go along side Vegeta. I don't have any plots in mind because I would also like to talk together and come up with a plot we both like together!

I am looking for a rp partner that has good grammar and can at least match my post length! (Usually 2-3 paragraphs.)

Feel free to either pm me or reply here if you're interested!

Hello, guys! I dont have that much time to write this thread, so Im sorry if it seems rushed, but I'm looking to start a DBZ rp! I'm looking for someone to play Vegeta for me and we can talk and brainstorm who I can play for you! Id be making up my own OC to go along side Vegeta. I don't have any plots in mind because I would also like to talk together and come up with a plot we both like together!

I am looking for a rp partner that has good grammar and can at least match my post length! (Usually 2-3 paragraphs.)

Feel free to either pm me or reply here if you're interested!
Hi I would truly love this : p send me a PM anytime and we will discuss about everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back