• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DBZ-Piracy on the Sea of Stars

Oh, yeah, you do have a flame attack, don't you. Well, it would be a thing I could see Merrick doing.

Right so.

Can I roll that attack pre-initiative, with Four of my five burst aimed at the Lagosian King, and the last point of burst aimed at the forest, or is this just my first action once initiative hits.

Can someone clarify the initiative roll for me? Agility + successes on the Agility roll? Wat?

EDIT: I get it now. Your agility rating plus successes on the roll is your number for combat initiative.

I got a 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so, Merrick needs to roll better than a 2 to show up AC3 and set everything on fire. CAN HE DO IT?

Pfft. He can set everything on fire. That just means I'll freeze and blind it after he does and show HIM up. :P

Also, he has to roll five times for blindness, stumbling, and freezing.

I'd say it does, but it would make you compelled to eat whatever is left once the battle is over. So, that's up to you.

OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

So apparently for whatever idiotic reason, the roller defaults to d6s.

I didn't know this until I went to roll just now.

Yeah. I went ahead and rerolled. Not that it helped...

But the system uses d10s.

Ugh, this site just keeps making itself more and more unfriendly and running faster downhill. :(

I'm not really a fan, either, but what can you do?

@vinom, I'll need a initiative roll for you for the upcoming brawl tha's brewing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back