• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DBZ Group RP Interest Check

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
So, I suddenly got the craving to do a OC only DBZ group RP, but I couldn't really find any, so I'm seeing if anyone's interested. Like I said, OC's only, though canon character's will be mentioned at points. The plot idea I have is that it's several hundred years after the Buu saga, (basically Dragon Ball Online) and most, if not all of the Z Fighters are dead, so new heroes need to defend Earth. All races are allowed, and I'll get the CS and everything up if anyone's interested.

Just post your character on the CS. Something to note, all the characters should be around the same power, so while you could technically be have the power of Goku at the beginning of Dragon Ball (rank 1), I wouldn't recommend it, instead choosing somewhere between 4 and 5.

Sure! We're always open! We're actually about to start, and we were waiting for another person to post their character. The RP will start when you and them post your characters.

I'm interested if you're still accepting

I'm happy I found this, I've also been looking for a good DBZ RP and would like to join if this is still open. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back