• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dawn of War: Galactica

You leave the okra to me, I got all the good ideas with orks.

Btw, orks with a k, don’t get it wrong ya git!

We can do rogue trader, there’s a lot of variety, or an imperial crusade, lots more variety for units and people.

We’d hasbe to keep track of what we are building and resources and what not and suddenly I’d rather be playing the original game with friends.

I would prefer focusing more on characters and story in an rp

like i said a group of people fighting choas just let people have their forces and we are their leaders.

Essentially my idea with the heroes attached to a unit.

If we want, we can do an imperial army, with elements of the imperial guard and even space marines.

Hmm. Good point.

And yes, we could each start off with an army and fight against Chaos or something.

As unwillng allies perhaps.

Sure, I wanted to be the imperial guard anyhow.

If you guys want to be another race, than we could form an alliance of convenience in order to fight the greater threat, ie Chaos.

Sure, I wanted to be the imperial guard anyhow.

If you guys want to be another race, than we could form an alliance of convenience in order to fight the greater threat, ie Chaos.
Imperium fan boys tend to be the majority.

Best you rename this thread or start a new one.

Yeah but don't you think it is odd that none of them saw the rubric and didn't saw we were idiots we fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back