• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Date Me, Please! ✦ Chat Lounge ✦

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Does anyone want to reply to Grant before we do the skip tomorrow?
This is why I wanna give more time for people to respond and not rushing to time skip, because not all can reply like in 1 or 2 days.
If none can reply before time skip, it's okay since this is just the beginning and considering Grant is late, maybe some already busy with other activities.

Grant can have more fun at night, people will be more available =) Also now the atmosphere already sour because of the squabbling xD

Hi guys, I'm sorry I can't do the time skip yesterday because been busy. Hopefully, tonight I can do it, so enjoy your time for now.

I've made the time skip =)
I will give around 1 week before we go to the next day, but that's not final, time skip could happen earlier or later than that depends on how the RP going and your demands.

Posted for Aspyn! Sorry it’s so long xC It’s hard to control my writing spurts but they’ll be shorter after~

Hi guys! Just a quick reminder that, yes, you can have your drama in IC, but please don't be overly childish and picking up a fight over and over again. Let's move on from the afternoon mood and try to get along a little bit, okay? You can have many many many other interactions to explore, so be creative =)

Don't be sorry for descriptive and long paragraphs. It helps reader to understand more about the character, how is her feeling, what she thinks about, etc. =)

Sadly, one of our contestants have decided to drop out from the RP for one or two reasons, Ian Grant Douglas =( I will have his departure post within this week.
If anyone has issues or feedback, don't hesitate to contact me kay?

Hello everyone! =)
Welp, there has been no replies since Monday xD

Anyway, I'm going to announce that DMP will be closed as per today
Some already dropping out and it seems everyone else already loses interest in this, including me I guess xD
I have great expectation for this RP, but turns out... not really

Hopefully, I can reboot this again when I have more dedication as GM... or not... xD

Thank you very much for your time and efforts, I wish you all a good day!
See you around =)

Dovinique Dovinique

Pull the plug on this of you have to, but it is a shame to see it fall apart so quickly. I think some people were just waiting for the next jump, though, and at least some including myself seem interested in giving continuing this a shot if you would be as well and it might be worth seeing who is still interested. If not, it was interesting while it lasted and I hope everyone involved the best

Yep, I'm sorry for disappointing all of you, but things are not going well as I expected.
So, instead of running the RP half-heartedly, I've decided to close it all for good =)

Yeah, I was saw this when she made that announcement so it is closed. But it is a good time when we are rping, I hope it will be rebooted in the future.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Yes I'm sorry if you missed the announcement. We are lack of players since more people dropping out already and I'm not dedicated enough to find the replacements =( Also my personal issues, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back