• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Darling in EDEN (EDEN Remnants)

Entity.Eclypse

The 'White Bread' of the Rp Game

Darling in EDEN
Darling in EDEN

EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED

>9.2990671 stal.00: exception has occurred… retrying in () seconds

>9.2990672 stal.00: failed command: Main_HQ_Signal_Ping.

>9.2990673 stal.00: status: (DOWN CPU)

>9.2990674 stal.00: error: (NTR)

>9.2990675 stal.00: s(a)ns: units av: (Null)

>9.2990676 stal.00: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

>9.2990677 stal.00: error on device 3nt1ty, lololol block 4

The_Eden_Project

-Sgt. Smith, Entry 32-
The year is 2983, Humanity is little more than those who managed to survive the events of the Fourth Calamity. The same event that caused them to overtake us, the fall of EDEN. The same damned corporation that brought us where we are now, they threw their 'soldiers' at it and they didn't stand a chance. If anything they served as distractions so their higher-ups could escape. Humanity was decimated, a large portion being destroyed by the rampaging creatures that now took the world by storm. Billions of lives were lost because the one thing we turned to had abandoned us...

These are of course the things we've learned from our history books and other manuscripts, there's not a soul alive that knows the reason why they couldn't handle it. All we can do is theorize and survive in this world, a world full of monsters where the men are twice as deadly. Resources run thin while demand runs high, the world is cleaner now. We sacrificed luxuries for necessities, wi-fi and cell reception are gone, we've managed to find a renewable power source from the rift. They call it Kero Energy, why is beyond me, all I know is that we get it where the monsters had been thought to come from. It isn't unlikely for us to find another clue of the past, just last week we found vault 20065-B.

Cracking it open is the next goal. I need to get back to work, Smith out.

-Entry Closed-

Yeah yeah, I'm not cut out for writing the build-up on this type of thing. So, let's get onto what you're here for. Following the event of "Children of EDEN" there was a catastrophic event that practically destroyed earth. That was back in 2184 when the original band of pilots who operated giant mechs existed. Times changed and the monsters evolved in many ways.

From here we flash forward to the modern time, the time in which you will exist, The year of 2984. The world is overrun by kaiju and they now make up 85% of the worlds population, humans are in the other 15% of the world. The world you've known is one of hardship and struggle, aided only by advanced technologies previously used to counteract these monsters. It's a matter of survival and perseverance, however there has recently been the discovery of multiple 'safe-houses' or rather 'vaults' constructed by EDEN and storing numerous things within it.

The vaults contain some of our cast, those who were born from the time before this madness, the ones who remember the world as a human dominated world. They've begun to awake from their cryosleep and are brought into this new world, you are either one of them, or you are part of the new age. Those who have known nothing but hardship and a kaiju-dominated world, the clashing of the two forges a new story.

Now I don't know about you but it's a pretty neat idea to hop inside a robot and fight a bunch of monsters in the future.
It's better than just doing another high-school rp right? Please say yes I need approval.
We must forge a new era into the world of EDEN, So I must ask.

Will you fly with me, Darling?
Code by: Panzer Panzer

Last edited:
Fite, fite, fite, fite, fite
Hallo, I'm here!
Interested. :)
Oh boy mechs and post-apocalypse. I'm Interested
Very, very interested!
Feel free to join our discord. It's in first post on this thread, work on the next phase will begin shortly. (Unless you're already there of course)

25beffbe1171a52644001411ffb7fa43.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back