• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Darkwood High-School (Open)

Jaime grinned back. "Thanks!" He stuck his tongue out as retribution for earlier, and followed Albert's line of sight, glancing back at him every few seconds. The scene was beautiful. Tall trees towered before them, the deep green moss already coating the ground silencing their footsteps. He smiled calmly, the feeling of tranquility the forest held seeping into him before they had even entered it. "Right, shall we go?" He asked, turning to smile at Al.

@Raythegayisaokay

Last edited by a moderator:
Smiling back at Jaime, Albert gives a short nod and closes his eyes for a moment to relax in the sunshine before he snaps his gaze to Jaime and he moves to walk towards the tall trees, looking up as if to see if they ever ended, taking a short breath before he looked back to see if Jaime was following. "Don't get lost." Sticking his tongue out at the shapeshifter, Al laughed whole heartedly and turned around again to keep walking.

@FictionalReality

"I don't get lost. It's you I'm worried about." Jaime grinned, his face lighting up. He followed, keeping an eye on the path they followed so as not to lose it. These woods would be a great place to practice, but if they got lost they would be late for class, or die. He wouldn't be able to shift again either way, plus, it would be unfortunate if Albert died. After a few moments Jaime looked back up to check on Albert, hoping he was enjoying himself. "You ok?" He asked.

@Raythegayisaokay

Albert takes a moment to go around a few trees, losing track of the path before he turns to find Jaime, almost freaking out before he laid eyes on the other boy, quickly making his way back to the path and walking directly next to him. "I'm ok I'm ok, are you? It's really beautiful out here!"

@FictionalReality

Robin rolled her eyes playfully. "Just take it, I can also just get another one if I need it. I don't think I will though." The only reason it was in the drawer in the first place was because she only needed one and bought two, so she knew she would be alright.

"I'm only interested in certain types of gossip though, which I'm sure I won't get out of the others the first time." Shadow smirked, feeling Shade's emotions in him die down a bit. "Shade is always scared of meeting knew people, you will probably see me more then her, as she usually comes out when she is by herself..."

A pair of deep yellow eyes watched Jaime and Albert as they walked in the woods. It made sure it wasn't able to be seen by them, while also keeping a close watch of them. It didn't like people in it's woods....

(Yes everyone, a secret character that lives in the woods, there had to be something dangerous in there.... ;3 )

Achan carefully filed that piece of information away. The list wasn't adding up, and his frustration was slowly growing. "What kind of gossip would that be then? Surely all information can be useful information?" That was what Temeluch told him, both in regards of telling Temeluch everything as well as not telling humans anything. "And I'm afraid Shade will feel pushed aside then, as I think we'll likely be in each other's proximity very often the next few days or so." Achan didn't know how he felt about that, himself, but surely it wouldn't be comfortable to be contained in one's own body...

@pythor229

Agathe smiled thankfully “Well, if you’re sure...” She took the book uncertainly, and placed it on the bed “Thanks.” She stood up, surveying her progress, and nodded her head in approval, straightening the sheets. “Well, I’m done. Do you want to head to the common room soon?”

@pythor229

Jaime smiled “I’m fine. You’re right, it s rather nice.” He allowed himself to release the breath he had been holding, and allowed himself to relax and enjoy the dappled light shining through the trees. He watched Albert carefully to make sure that he didn’t run off again, and felt the urge to say something. “Hey, I’m glad we got to be roommates.” He said, smiling softly.

@Raythegayisaokay

"She doesn't mind, but I'm sure she will warm up to you, as you are our roommate. So you will probably see her more then anyone else will." Shadow tilted his head to the side when he remembered something. "Also, sometimes we can't control our changing, which could result in Shade being out with no way of changing for a while."

"Sure." Robin went to her side of the room to make sure it looked nice, then went to the door. "Whenever your ready, I could also give you a tour afterward if you want."

"I'm happy you're not some big creep." Nodding Albert got a chill from the feeling of being watched and glanced around a bit before frowning slightly and finding himself move a bit closer to Jaime's side, his gaze moving forward again. "I don't think we're alone out here."

@FictionalReality @pythor229

Agathe followed her, a smaller bag in her hand. “That would be great, thanks!” She held the door open for Robin, taking the time to remember what hall they were in. She didn’t want to use a map tomorrow if she could help it.

@pythor229

Jaime looked around suspiciously, trying to spot anyone- or anything- that could be watching them. He moved slightly in front of Albert in case anything kicked off, but made sure to keep an eye on him. “Yeah, it does feel like we’re being watched. I’m sure it’s nothing, but stay close just in case.”

@Raythegayisaokay

Alberts hesitates in his steps but moves to catch up again, finding Jaimes efforts very admirable before he shook the thoughts away and glanced around again, feeling the presence again before he reach out to gently touch the arm of his new friend "I get a sense that it's not nice and that we should get out of here asap. Are we anywhere near the school?" Trying to sound calm, Al wasn't used to any of this and it was scaring him quite a bit, but taking deep breaths and keeping his gaze moving around seemed to be calming him down.

@FictionalReality

Jaime turned to face Albert, jumping slightly. He felt a shiver down his spine. Albert was right, this was something malicious. “We haven’t walked too far, we should be able to get back in around five minutes, if we hurry.” He began to walk faster, making sure that Albert stayed next him so that he wouldn’t get hurt. “Come on then, the quicker we get out, the quicker that thing following us will be appeased.” He had felt this before, with other malicious spirits he had encountered. It was clear that this thing was not human.

@pythor229 @Raythegayisaokay

Albert could only give a slight nod, attempting to keep up before his arms wrapped around himself and he turned his head to look back for a second, knowing he shouldn't be afraid but being unable to control it at the time. Before he had the time to thoroughly think over the possibilities of what it could've been that was watching them they had reached a clearing and Albert stopped. He was completely taken back by the beauty and lush colors, having forgotten about the threat of something unkind he found himself standing in awe, though having to back up just a bit to stay in the shade of the trees and out of direct sunlight as it stung just a bit.

@FictionalReality

Jaime came to a halt, looking worriedly back at Albert. “Are you ok?” He asked, “We’re almost out.” He followed Albert’s gaze and saw the clearing. It was beautiful, but he knew that whatever it was wouldn’t stop following them until they were out of the woods, and, despite what he said to Albert, they had a while to go yet. As much as he would have liked to stay and embrace the nature around him, and as bad as he felt about having to get Albert to leave, he walked back through the clearing, placing his hand on Al’s shoulder. “We need to go. I’m sorry.”

@Raythegayisaokay

Snapping out of his daze Albert turned his gaze on Jaime for a moment before looking back out to the clearing, starting to make his way around it, staying in the shade the whole time, barely giving Jaime another glance before he let out a deep breath and started walking again, making sure to remember that clearing and that spot before he turned to look ahead. "I hope, if things come down to it, you can outrun whatever is in these woods.." Keeping his voice quiet Albert thought only of Jaimes safety, trying to smile to ease the mood, "After all, if you outrun me like before then you'll definitely make it out safe."

@FictionalReality

“Not without you I won’t. I’m not leaving without you.” Jaime frowned, following him. “You aren’t going to get hurt on my watch.” He felt watched once more, only this time it was stronger. He walked closer to Albert, muttering without looking up “I think it’s getting closer. We need to hurry, we can’t stop again.” He tried to smile back, but it looked fake, and his eye betrayed his worry for Albert. The woods no longer seemed calm, now they were suffocating, and the trees were trying to confuse them. It was like a maze, and even Jamie was having a hard time remembering where the path they reached the school with was. He looked around carefully, studying the bushes for any signs of movements. If it came down to it he was ready to change, grab Al, and run as far away from the thing following them as possible.

@Raythegayisaokay

As it became harder to focus Albert found himself breathing harder, his gaze straying to Jaime in fear before he jumped a bit at a noise off to the side and he looked, stumbling in his steps before gaining his balance and shook his head, mumbling something about squirrels under his breath as though to convince himself. Albert took a moment to focus on his feet and where he was walking before glanced back, still being able to see the clearing off in the distance before he looked forward, no longer recognizing any form of path before he looked at Jaime again, "If there is something dangerous you will need to run. I can handle myself but you would have to get out safe, alright? This is a great way to experience the first day at a new school..." His tone slightly bitter and sarcastic with the last part of his statement it was clear that he completely meant the first part, already seeming to care a great deal about Jaimes safety more than his own.

@FictionalReality

Jaime laughed slightly at the last part of Albert’s speech, but shook his head at the first. “Not happening. I don’t care if you think you can handle yourself, I won’t leave without you no matter what.” He wanted to comfort Albert, as he seemed scared, but he wasn’t sure what sort of boundaries Al had, so he simply kept walking. “We’re almost out now anyway, I can feel it.” The forest was becoming slightly thinner, much to Jaime’s relief, but he knew they weren’t out of the woods yet (literally). Instead it felt as though the creature was right behind them, and if he strained he imagined he could feel it breathing down his neck. He dint let Albert know about any of this, not wanting to frighten him further, and instead smiled. “Well, at least classes can’t be as bad as this.” He joked nervously.

@Raythegayisaokay

Achan nodded, happy that Shadow was trusting him with this information, though, to be fair, he would have found out eventually. "Well, as interesting as I find this conversation, and I truly find it very interesting, we seems to have arrived at the common room." And indeed they have, the large room with comfortable seats all around laying in front of them. "However, it seems like we're the only ones here..." Achan wondered where everyone else was, and whether the first time he would meet everyone would now be during class, which was hardly the best time for first-time conversations and getting to know someone.

@pythor229

"If we have to do this everyday I'm gonna make you turn into the wolf and carry me to school ok?" He felt himself get less worried the thinner the trees got and he stopped as soon as they reached to edge of the woods, taking a deep breath and looking back into the trees before he took a moment to look up the school, turning to raise his hand for a high five from Jaime, smiling wide at him. "Maybe instead of a shortcut through the woods we should just walk down the road.." Albert mentioned after spotting a road that seemed to be heading in the direction of the dorms, a different kind of terror filling his eyes as he realized they could've avoided that whole anxiety ridden walk.

@FictionalReality

Jaime grinned and high fived him, though he groaned when he saw the road. “Seriously!” He exclaimed, before looking up at the rest of the school. “Perhaps we should head to the common room and meet some of the others. I mean for all we know, they could be worse than the thing in the woods.” He frowned when he saw Albert’s expression. “Whats wrong?” He asked, tapping him on the shoulder. “We survived. It’s fine, we never have to go in the forest ever again, thank god.” He was worried about Al, and hoped that he was ok. They had managed to get out without being hurt. It was a shame about the woods being haunted and all, but still, it wasn’t anything to get upset about.

@Raythegayisaokay

Albert shook his head when asked what was wrong and with no warning threw his arms around the other male, hugging him for a short time before letting go and walking towards the school, trying to brush it off like it was nothing before he reached to open the door and stepped back for Jaime to walk in first, "Yeah I can't wait to meet everyone."

@FictionalReality

Jaime flushed and froze for a second, before shaking his head and jogging back towards Albert. He smiled at him as Al held the door open. “Thanks” He said, heading through the door and waiting for him on the other side. “If remember correctly, the common room is the first room up the stairs.” He mumbled, frowning as he tried to remember.

@Raythegayisaokay

"No problem." He nodded before following Jaime inside, pushing his hands into his pockets before looking around and heading up the stairs upon Jaimes statement, relieved to be inside and Albert looked over at Jaime for a few moments before looking down at his feet again.

@FictionalReality

Jaime smiled as they climbed the stairs, relieved that they wouldn’t have to do the journey everyday. He felt the urge to explore the woods more, and find out what exactly was inside them, but he wouldn’t share this with Albert, in case the other got hurt. He followed Albert up the stairs, looking over his shoulder a couple of times to check that the creature from the forest wasn’t following them.

@Raythegayisaokay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back