• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Darkwood High-School (Open)

pythor229

The Headmaster waited till all the students on his list showed up at the front of the school. He knew more were going to come but these were the early students. Once the last person showed up he set his clipboard down and walked up to them. "Welcome to Darkwood High-School. I am the Headmaster, and you will be living here as well as going to lessons. You will find your outfits waiting on the bed of your dorm room when you get there. There will be to students in every dorm room." The Headmaster picked his clipboard back up and went to the next page. "Robin, you will be staying with Agathe. Albert, you will be with Jaime. Alice, you will be by yourself till another female student comes." He then glanced at Shadow. "And Shadow, you will be placed in a male dorm with Achan. Because while I can trust Shade in a male dorm I can't trust you in a female dorm." He then set his clipboard back down and scanned them all. "Your nameplates have been placed on the dorm rooms you will be staying in, so that they are easy to find. There will be no lessons today, so you should spend your time unpacking and getting to know each other. I will be in my office if you need me." He then turned around, picked up his papers, then walked into the school, leaving the big wooden door open for the rest of the students.

After watching the Headmaster leave Shadow let out a sigh. He was hoping he would be placed in a female dorm, but the Headmaster was rarely fooled. He quickly scanned the other students till he found Achan, then walked over to him. "So I guess we are staying together. Do you want me to show you where the room is?"

Robin smiled and quickly went over to Agathe. "Hey there!" She said cheerfully as she walked over to her. "Do you have any bags you need help with? I didn't bring anything with me so I can help carry some."

Last edited by a moderator:
a backpack slung over the shoulder of Albert he listens with an almost bored expression before hearing his name, looking around somewhat excitedly he hops from person to person, constantly asking for the someone names Jaime, accidentally bumping into a few people as he does, looking gracefully clumsy he lets out a harsh noise of embarrassment before giving up and heading towards the dorms, figuring he'll find his dorm mate later. Walking down the rather long halls, Al stops at the one with his name on it before gently nudging the door open with his fingertip, a blank expression once more filling his face as he realizes it's empty and he mutters under his breath "Who is this Jaime person and where the heck are they?"

[Alice joy stood infront of her class mates and head master in a pair of blue jeans and a muscle shirt for men. Her style was all her own, she stood out, she looked at the head master with a smile, she greeted everyone with a smile. Alice listened to his every word, as he spoke her thoughts raced from “ Where do i go? and why can’t i just live on my own ? “ to “ wait a uniform ". When the head master was done talking she grabbed her bags. Alice brought two huge duffle bags and a small back pack that she wore on her back, a skate board stuck out the top. She followed a crowed of people hiding in the back trying not to hit people with her bags as she walked. She followed them to a common area to get her bearings before venturing off to her dorm. Putting her long brown hair up in a high pony tail she continued to analyze her new situation. “ Its kinda funny, I’m by myself. it would be cool to have a room mate thou“ she continued to think to herself sitting down on the edge of a couch catching her breath. “ where is my dorm anyway, did we get a map? i must of lost it “ fuck she said out loud under her breath.

Agathe listened to what the headmaster said, though only barely. She was more focused on looking around at her new schoolmates. They all seemed like they would be rather nice, though it was impossible to tell with intelligent beings. She gripped her bags tightly, protecting the precious items that were tucked inside it. When Robin walked over to her Agathe jumped slightly, her eyes darting over. “No, it’s fine. I didn’t have much to bring, so I’ll carry them.” She smiled “Thanks anyway” Grabbing the assigned map, she studied the dorms, trying to work out where they were. “Second floor. Do you want to head up there? We can unpack”

@pythor229

Jaime rushed into the hall as the headmaster finished his speech and everyone left. His bag was slamming against his back uncomfortably, and when he realised that the headmaster was still there he turned into a fly to avoid being berated for being late. He waited until everyone had left and flew out, turning back to his normal form in case someone took the initiative to swat him. He took his time as he headed to his dorm room, trying to catch his breath. He pushed open the door when he arrived, not bothering to knock. It was technically his room as well. When he saw that his roommate was already there, a guy called Albert as the door had told him, he smiled apologetically, placing his bag on the other bed. “Sorry I’m late. I’m Jaime, you’re Albert right?” He held his hand out.

@Raythegayisaokay

"Yeah, sure." Robin took her map and walked into the school with Agathe. "So what should we do after we unpack? I think most of the students will go into the common room to talk with each other."

~Alice thought to herself " where am i ? " giggling at her self, She didn't realize it, but she was in the common room. Her stuff now on the floor as she sat on the couch, getting frustrated " Where is my map, i don't even know where the bathroom is " she spoke out loud to herself. She continued to rack her brain, until she said " fuck it, I'm gonna explore " she looked around for a safe place to put her bags. " Fuck it, lets go " she walked off with her bags in hand, she finally found her dorm room almost a half hour later. " Finally" she smiled walking in dropping her stuff and flopping on the sheet less bed.~

Surprised at the sudden voice the clothing in Alberts hands falls onto the bed when he jumps just slightly and he turns his head to look at whoever could be talking before a wide smile finds his lips and he moves to shake the hand of his new room mate "Hi, I'm Albert and I'm excited to start this new year. I hope we can get along."

Achan softly smiled up at Shadow, he had a weird feeling about this creature, but that was no reason to be cruel. "This isn't your first year here?" Achan smiled, and shook his shoulders. The wings in his shadow ruffled. "I hope the uniform is comfortable," Achan said, as he moved towards where the dorms are, after all, this was his first year, but he also had a map.

“Well, I guess it would be a good idea to get to know the people we will have to deal with for years.” Agathe ran up the stairs, laughing

“Otherwise we don’t know what sort of weirdos we’ll end up with.”

@pythor229

Jaime grinned at Albert, nodding his head “I hope that we can as well.” He pulled some bed sheets out of his bag, and looked around the room for the chest of drawers, wanting to get unpacking done with as soon as possible. “So, why’d you end up here?” He asked, folding his clothes again before putting them in the drawers.

@Raythegayisaokay

Shadow smirked and walked with Achan, already knowing where the room was. "Nope, I have been here for a few years. I think this is the most students we have had already though. It's going to be interesting for sure." When they both got to the room Shadow opened the door for Achan. "Here we are. I already have all my things in here, so I'll just wait for you to unpack and we can head to the common room."

"True." Robin laughed back. "They all seemed nice enough though, I don't think we will be in too much trouble. By the way, the woods around here looked interesting, I wonder if the Headmaster would let us wander through them."

Taking a moment to think over his answer, Albert put his words out as carefully as possible, "My dad got into some trouble so me and my siblings where sent off, I don't really have contact with anyone but my grandpa anymore. But I'm looking forward to starting over and making new friends. How about you?" His words trailing off in a weak manner near the end he focuses on working his hands to fold and neatly put away his clothing, making sure to stay relatively normal before glancing at Jaime.

~She started to unpack her stuff after taking a 5 minute power nap. Going through her bags pulling out a pair of old computer speakers " where should i put these ". Not having much to her name it didn't take long to un pack the rest of her cloths, she then went thru her back pack. Her skate board shoved under her bed, not knowing all the rules she wasn't getting her board taken away. Her backpack didn't seem to big, but as she reached down deeper into her bag pulling out a small blue "notebook " computer. ~

“I don’t know. I didn’t hear him mention them being off limits, but it would still probably be a good idea to check.” When she reached the top of the stairs she walked quickly down the corridor, trying to get to the room as soon as possible. Her bag, while small, was also heavy, and her shoulder was starting to hurt. “What do you think the uniform will be like?” She asked.

@pythor229

Jaime shrugged, not looking up “I have five siblings.My parents needed to get rid of one of us. I’m the oldest so they chose to send me off and keep the others.” He didn’t seem particularly angry, more indifferent to the situation. Once he had finished unpacking his clothes he saw his sewing stuff at the bottom of the bag. He couldn’t really hide it anywhere, so he simply pretended it didn’t exist, and simply grabbed his pencils, sketchbook and watercolours before slipping the bag under his bed.

@Raythegayisaokay

Alberta attention turning to his clothes he finished putting them away before sitting on his bed and taking a moment to look around the room, a small smile playing on his lips. He waited a moment before falling back with his arms outstretched, feeling somewhat free from the harsh rules of his grandpas house he spoke softly, "Whatever happens this year, I'm sure it'll be great."

@FictionalReality

Achan stepped through the door and into what would be their personal space for the year, and maybe even after that. The rooms were larger than he expected, and he was glad that he could prepare his own meals. Achan preferred to eat vegetarian meals only, because if he focused, he could see the small souls of animals flutter in their bodies. Temeluch always made vegetarian meals, and to be fair, Achan had no actual idea how to prepare meat. Achan quickly dropped his bags at the foot of what would be his bed. His backpack he didn't open, having only the things he might need that day in there, but he started sorting out the clothes, books, and various other items and putting each in it's rightful place. "So you know most of the people here already?" Achan asked, moving around the room, depositing his stuff.

Shadow sat down in one of the desk chairs and leaned back while Achan unpacked. "I know of most of the students because I hang around the Headmaster, but the only person I actually know is Robin. We were some of the first students here." Shadow then stood up when he was done. "If your ready we can head to the common room."

"I like the uniform myself, its comfortable. Oh, by the way I forgot to tell you, this isn't my first time here." Robin quickly opened the door for Agathe when they got to the room.

“Really?” Agathe looked slightly surprised, but she recovered, and nodded her thanks to Robin as she entered her room for at least the next year. She surveyed it quickly, deciding that it was pretty nice, before placing her bag on the bed. As she unpacked she thought about what the school was like. She eventually decided that, since Robin had been here before, she would ask her. “Hey, what’s this school like?” She asked, chucking her clothes in haphazardly.

@pythor229

Jaime turned around to look at Albert, resisting the urge to laugh. “Yeah, I’m sure it will be. If not, well, I guess we’ll have to deal with it, won’t we?” He replied, sitting on the other bed and crossing his legs. It was nice to be away from the chaos, and he leant back on the wall, a sigh escaping him. At least the room was nice, and his bed was rather comfortable.

@Raythegayisaokay

"Well, because of the type of school it is, there isn't many students. I think this year is the most we have had. So it's quiet, but I feel you connect better with everyone. The Headmaster teaches all of the lessons, except he teaches some things I don't think regular schools teach..." Robin trailed off for a moment before smiling to Agathe. "I like how calm and relaxing it is here, and I'm sure you will feel the same."

~Alice walked out of her room with a smile on her face, not knowing what to do or who to talk to she decided to go back to the parking lot and skate. Alice walked down the hall way looking in the rooms with the door open, she peaked in then ran off with a smile.~

Albert couldn't help the smile on his face before he shifted up to be leaning on his elbows, watching his room mate curiously before his smile grew wider and he threw one leg over the edge of his bed to sit up, "You can call Al or Abe, or whatever you're comfortable with. I don't really care." Grabbing his bag from under his bed he pulled out a blanket and draped it across the comforter, smiling at the blue fabric.

~The topic of uniforms were on the top of her mind, getting to the front doors hoping no one thought she was running away. Alice dropped the nose of her board at the top of the stairs case, taking a deep breath she jumped on the board skating down the stair case. She was a very good skater, its how she unwinded. She wasn't paying attention to who was infront of her, she loved to just let the board take her. She had a few scars from letting the board take her down, she loved her scars, Alice was a tom boy. Girls didn't like her much, she was a flirt by nature & she didn't apologize for it, she never meant anything by it.~

"So the headmaster told you all the gossip?" Achan asked as he put away the last books from his bag. The last one, seemingly a leather-bound, handwritten journal, left him wondering, he couldn't put it on the bookshelf, too exposed, beneath the bed or mattress was too obvious, lastly he checked the drawers of the desk, but none locked. The journal which contained Enochian translations, sigils, and spells, could not fall into the wrong hands, and despite the forgiveness Temeluch taught him, Temeluch also taught him to be wary, especially with the secret and Holy language. Deciding it was simply best to keep it with him for now, he put it in his backpack and put his backpack on his shoulders. "Well then, let's go meet the rest of the school."

"Not all of it. I guess he knew the students wanted some stuff about them private." Shadow opened the door for Achan again and after they both left the room they walked down to the common room. "Hopefully everyone shows up."

~She finished doing a 360 shuvit with a bright and satisfied smile. " woah " came out of her mouth a she relized she didn't mess up the trick. " oh shit, i gotta meet the kids " she laughed at the way she emphasized on kids. Alice wasn't the easiest to get along with, her humor was blunt and sarcastic. Alice stopped skating ,stepping on the nose of her board making it pop up catching it with a swift motion of her left arm. She ran up the stairs holding her board under her left arm, the common room wasn't far from the entrance, the fact that some people were walking to the big common room helped her find her way. " I really need to get a damn map " she mumbled to herself as she walked into the room, her smile widened as she saw all the different people and creatures making her way o the back of the room. " This year should be fun " Alice spoke under her breath as she plopped down on love seat in the corner of the room.~

Achan walked in silence for a while, wondering what to say, he was used to Temeluch knowing all his secrets, and there wasn't really another person in his life that he would tell secrets to. That being the case, Achan doubted that the students liked the headmaster talking to another student about them at all, and Achan himself wondered what the headmaster told Shadow about him. "With the most of the students being new, I doubt that anyone would miss it. Connections are important to most folk." The last Achan uttered with a slight smile, thinking back on all the lessons on emotions and relationships of all kinds that the fumbling Temeluch gave him, Temeluch, while great with children, wasn't that great with the more human aspect of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back