• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Darkest Before Dawn (Exalted 3rd Edition Novice Game)

Im here im here and grades are important ya know. so is taking care of my mother. Ill make the profile when i get home i pinky promise

No one has to make characters yet, just making a definite list of confirmed players, then will be setting up a forum for us!

Hi, umm... I have no experience in Exalted, and not much in dice rp. I do get the concept though, I think. Been meaning to get into dice though, do you still have room for one more recruit? [is really nervous and hesitant for some reason]

You'd in fact be our last slot! Welcome aboard!

To anyone else who comes in, my apologies, recruitment is now filled up. There are plenty of folks that'll be willing to run EX3 on this site though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back