• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Darker than Black RP

"Now I've lost it all,
I know I can kill
The truth lies beyond the gates"

[Sorry I had to say it]

300px-Dblackch.jpg

Hello people,

I'm looking for people interested in roleplaying in DtB universe, for those who remember this classic anime, it is based in persons called contractors who mysteriously gained supernatural powers after the so called Hell's Gate and Heaven's gate appeared, in exchange for these powers, that come from electric manipulation to chronokinesis or time traveling, they lost their capability to feel emotions and an obeisance they must complete after every time they use their powers. Since they appeared many organizations like CIA and others independent groups, like the Syndicate or Evening Primrose, had used contractors for an underground war.
http://darkerthanblack.wikia.com/wiki/Darker_than_Black_Wiki

The basic premise of the RP, though subject to discussion, is a group of contractors searching for the main protagonists of the canon series (Hei and Yin dahh) after these deserted of the syndicate at the end of the season 1 of the series. Would they find them? and what they do if do so?, well let's see.

Pearlholy Pearlholy

Ah, is this a classic now? I am behind the times. Never got into series 2 to be honest but... I do love series 1 and the general idea so... interested... Though I may have to rewatch to refresh my memory, ha.

I'm working in the OC/IC thread it'll be done by tomorrow

It's good to see there are some people interested in roleplaying DtB after the end of S1 (because the S2 was, well...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back