• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
foil? how so??
Well, they both have a lot of similarities; they're both tough abnorms with troubled pasts and sisters to care about.
But from what I've gleaned from Vira's CS, her big change came from losing her sister, whereas Jeanne's came from gaining one.
There's also things like why they did the things that they did in their past, their reasons for not trusting others, what they like and dislike, etc.

I look forward to them meeting each other.

Kallo Kallo
howd he get up to that floor? :P

Well, they both have a lot of similarities; they're both tough abnorms with troubled pasts and sisters to care about.
But from what I've gleaned from Vira's CS, her big change came from losing her sister, whereas Jeanne's came from gaining one.
There's also things like why they did the things that they did in their past, their reasons for not trusting others, what they like and dislike, etc.

I look forward to them meeting each other.
I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET EACH OTHER

have you read any posts in the ic?

oh cmon
that was a COMMENTABLE post XD
no comments??
cmon lolz
Sorry with as much as I'm working, I when I see a big post, I am not usually able to go super in-depth reading it because I only have a wee bit of time to squeeze my own post in. I actually do better with the smaller posts most of the time, haha. So unfortunately I've had to do a lot of skimming. Basically playing catchup with each post lately lol. oTL

Sorry with as much as I'm working, I when I see a big post, I am not usually able to go super in-depth reading it because I only have a wee bit of time to squeeze my own post in. I actually do better with the smaller posts most of the time, haha. So unfortunately I've had to do a lot of skimming. Basically playing catchup with each post lately lol. oTL
I understand Tyra :3 <3 no worries darling!

I've been following along.

Vira is recovering from a nasty fight and making a new friend, Kaia is keeping some secrets, and everyone is throwing a sick party at Old Man Jenkins's house in the woods.
haha! :3 did you read the bit in "other" located at the links at the top of the page

speaking of which.. i should update that soon

also. did you read my BIG plot post?

haha! :3 did you read the bit in "other" located at the links at the top of the page

speaking of which.. i should update that soon

also. did you read my BIG plot post?
Yes and yes.

I actually had to rethink Jeanne's bio after reading it, as my initial idea conflicted with some of the things that were in the story.

yay! :D<3
didja like its? :3
im assuming you did XD

what was your initial idea?
I did.

My original idea was that Jeanne was going to be an ex-bounty hunter with quite a few war crimes under her belt, until things went horribly wrong for her on a mission, and she ended up having to walk a mile in abnorm shoes.
After reading the story, I felt like human Jeanne would be a little too similar to the Trio of Destruction, so I changed it.

I did.

My original idea was that Jeanne was going to be an ex-bounty hunter with quite a few war crimes under her belt, until things went horribly wrong for her on a mission, and she ended up having to walk a mile in abnorm shoes.
After reading the story, I felt like human Jeanne would be a little too similar to the Trio of Destruction, so I changed it.
=3 yay!

AHH gotcha :3 well i like her current iteration :>
and not just because shes very similar to Vira XD

Just to let everyone know; I won't be able to reply for the next day and a half. I might be around to read the OOC, but I don't know yet... So yeah, if anyone is waiting on me tomorrow or the day after I'll be back soon! ^^

Just to let everyone know; I won't be able to reply for the next day and a half. I might be around to read the OOC, but I don't know yet... So yeah, if anyone is waiting on me tomorrow or the day after I'll be back soon! ^^
Awweeh D: <3
okie Frostfire-chan!! have fun! be safe! <3 <3 miss yew!

Yeah have fun, stay safe wherever you are

Man everyone's getting burned. Kaia's got some work to do. xD Unless this is an old scar where the wound has already healed. Then not sure how much Kaia could do to help other than offer a more soothing, cool compress.
Old af. It’s a brand he got when he “joined” the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back