• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jackson is near Sera so I would think he'd be near her, which means what is Syphe Syphe doing?
*Shrug shrug shrug*

Posted! Mostly comedic stuffs, don't take Kotiro's combat seriously lmao. Just as a general rule.
um calm, id remember how big i said the mansion was

but i dont think Vira is within viewing distance from the front door
otherwise shed have taken notice of whats going on
plus everyone else wouldve heard her too -including the man

so if you could edit it to where hes exploring farther in the mansion, thatd be great, thanks :> <3

*Shrug shrug shrug*

um calm, id remember how big i said the mansion was

but i dont think Vira is within viewing distance from the front door
otherwise shed have taken notice of whats going on
plus everyone else wouldve heard her too -including the man

so if you could edit it to where hes exploring farther in the mansion, thatd be great, thanks :> <3
Oop, I said the staircase was within viewing distance of the front door, not Vira herself~ But sure! I'll make the edits~

((EDIT: And I had only said that the staircase was within eyeshot of both the old man and Kotiro, not the front entrance~))

oh i am :>

you can say stuff thats obvious here :> pls do!
And sorry it's rushed haha, I went from nothing to posting it in half an hour... X'D

Oki... Well it sounds to me like the weapon needs all three brothers to work? Something that destructive sounds like these are three very powerful people... 0_0'
And the Prophets, what do they want to use it on? Do they plan on wiping out the WG, or perhaps the other gangs so they can control New America - world domination is generally the goal of bad guys haha.

Posted! Mostly comedic stuffs, don't take Kotiro's combat seriously lmao. Just as a general rule.
My friend, you just signed your own death warrant... X'D

And sorry it's rushed haha, I went from nothing to posting it in half an hour... X'D

Oki... Well it sounds to me like the weapon needs all three brothers to work? Something that destructive sounds like these are three very powerful people... 0_0'
And the Prophets, what do they want to use it on? Do they plan on wiping out the WG, or perhaps the other gangs so they can control New America - world domination is generally the goal of bad guys haha.

My friend, you just signed your own death warrant... X'D
AH thank you Frostfire! actual discussion! :D yay!! <3 always count on Frostfire to see the discussive parts lol

also lmao ya pretty much

AH thank you Frostfire! actual discussion! :D yay!! <3 always count on Frostfire to see the discussive parts lol

also lmao ya pretty much
Hahaha, I do my best :P

Hmm, so eventually they plan on taking New Asia? Where would they want to fire it first, I'd imagine at the WG and then deal with the opposition in New America etc etc, but it isn't like the Prophets can trust Balthasar... Hmmmm *ponders*

revior revior I'm surprised there's no comment about Kore's little look :P

Hmm, so eventually they plan on taking New Asia? Where would they want to fire it first, I'd imagine at the WG and then deal with the opposition in New America etc etc, but it isn't like the Prophets can trust Balthasar... Hmmmm *ponders*

Remember hidden seems to have the same abilities as Balthazar and his brothers, so in theory she could fire it as well. The prophets might not even need Balthazar

Also working on my post right now I'm going to start heading towards the mansion with it

Remember hidden seems to have the same abilities as Balthazar and his brothers, so in theory she could fire it as well. The prophets might not even need Balthazar
I dunno, they seemed pretty set on getting him...
Why wouldn't they just kill him and have fired it already if Hidden could fire it...?
Why go to the trouble of actually finding him and bringing him all the way there if one of their own could already use it...?

You mean the glance she gave him? Man I had to do a double take and did not quite take in that there might be a meaning behind it the first time. I don't know, "indescribable" is rather vague, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it means.

I dunno, they seemed pretty set on getting him...
Why wouldn't they just kill him and have fired it already if Hidden could fire it...?
Why go to the trouble of actually finding him and bringing him all the way there if one of their own could already use it...?

I mean she did seem pretty surprised by her boost of abilities after she killed that last doctor, so she might not know how to fire it which is why they needed Balthazar

wha? no i was responding to the last part of your post lol
i didnt confirm anything about new-asia XD

Also working on my post right now I'm going to start heading towards the mansion with it
OMFG
MANFISH

ugh my response was too raw, but i gotta put it up

welllllll you may have mentioned Hidden...
also what did you mean by "same abilities"?

What's the problem with mentioning hidden? Also if I could be remembering wrong but she seem to have similar abilities to the doctor she murdered I'm not entirely sure on that one though now

You mean the glance she gave him? Man I had to do a double take and did not quite take in that there might be a meaning behind it the first time. I don't know, "indescribable" is rather vague, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it means.
She said "what we want" and then looked at him with a funny expression on her face.
Maybe her mind was thinking about what she wanted... :P
Does that help? X'D

What's the problem with mentioning hidden? Also if I could be remembering wrong but she seem to have similar abilities to the doctor she murdered I'm not entirely sure on that one though now
lolz because.......
why would it be a problem... when trying to solve my plots? XD

and iduno.. hehehe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back