• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just actually got the ability to read it...and that is for sure quite a well written thing. I would actually buy a book if it was based on that probably.

In other words. Good job! You made something truly interesting to the mind of someone like me.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko

I just actually got the ability to read it...and that is for sure quite a well written thing. I would actually buy a book if it was based on that probably.

In other words. Good job! You made something truly interesting to the mind of someone like me.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko
*Deeper blush*
r-really? >///<

hmm ill think about this book then ^w^

Part Two
SSX

"All of us have fought hard. We've all experienced loss. Abnorms are trying to cement themselves into society, they're attempting to get the masses on their side. We cannot allow this to happen," Heath went on, addressing the congregating Bounty Hunters. "We will set up an offensive. That day Abnorms will try to get the world on their side. Instead, we are going to turn the world against them. Finally, we can start a movement against these so-called 'Abnorms'! These demons from Hell!"

"What of the World Government?" A gruffer voice than Heath's own spoke up from the back.

"As many are already aware the World Government tries to keep Abnorms regulated, they are regularly called in to stop rogue Abnorm attacks, and we bounty-hunt for them. That being said. I believe the WG are actually sanctioning this peace rally. Or at the very least are momentarily turning a blind eye to it," Heath responded. "I'm not sure what they are thinking! This is the time to strike! Not submissively bow your head!"

"Then it's simple," said another man, as he stepped forward. He had long wild black hair streaked with white. His wild eyes, could still be seen glimmering behind said wild set of hair. "We merely need to get the World Government to change its mind. If we get them on our side, perhaps we'll have the manpower, and force to end those Abnorms, and start to stabilize the world once more."

Heath nodded. "I completely agree. We must get the World Government involved -on our side. Rail, you take Agatha and Vicetto to the WG headquarters. Get them to side with us."

"It'll by my pleasure," Rail answered, his voice snake-like, as he stepped back, next to his companions Agatha, and Vicetto. Those three were three of the most ruthless bounty hunters Katie knew. The Trio of Destruction, they were commonly called by Abnorms. Or so the rumors said. They took the name and went with it, seeming to relish in the name's ability to instill terror. Though, why those three would do reconnaissance to the World Government confused the teen. Her attention snapped away from those three, back to the front of the table, hearing a voice announce something to the room, filling the previous momentary silence.

"Heath, we may have a problem," Another man said, as he stepped forward, one of his eyes covered by an eye-patch; covering a wound he sustained in battle. The patch-man laid a picture on the table, atop the flyer. Katie glanced at the paper, it was a picture of a woman. A woman wearing black and red, with raven-black hair, reaching the ground behind her. She wielded a wickedly curved blade, black as night, and as menacing as the Trio of Destruction - if not more so. The picture depicted her standing there, mostly with her back to what Katie assumed was the camera, but the woman was glancing back, one of her eyes visible.

Katie shivered as she stared into the woman's eye. It was cold. Colder than anything Katie had ever felt. Yet, at the same time, it also felt like that stare was burning a hole straight through Katie. That woman's stare, was one of pure malice. That stare felt like it would be the last thing Katie saw... Suddenly she snapped out of it, hearing more words, from Heath this time.

"Manus, who is she?" Heath grunted out, in his macho gruff voice.

"Unknown, but shes been given the nickname: Reaper," Manus admitted, ominously. "Bringer of Death."

Heath seemed a bit incredulous to this name, and he smirked mockingly, never one to take things about Abnorms so seriously. "Reaper? Really?"

Manus shrugged, before looking down, "I did some digging... As you know, Abnorms are generally classed in power by rank. Such as 'The Trinity' for example."

"Right; it's been confirmed they're attending the Abnorm rally," Heath interrupted, throwing that out there. Causing a hush to fall over the room. Manus held his mouth shut, and even the Trio of Destruction glanced at each other.

"Heath, is that true? The Trinity are going to be at this Abnorm rally?" Manus asked, frankly shocked.

Heath nodded. "Like I said, prominent Abnorms will be attending." He didn't seem as perturbed by this as the others.

Murmurs errupted around the room, as many of the hunters there went immediately into discussion. Katie glanced around. Katie knew of The Trinity. A group of three Abnorms, supposedly classed SSX by the World Government. They lived in New Europe, practically governing the entire country. The Trinity were so called, because of their affinity. In truth, together they were known as the Trinity, but there was really three of them. Three Abnorms classed SSX, a rank given to Abnorms more powerful than all the rest.

The ranking was known by all Bounty Hunters, but not many regular people knew. It went as follows:
A
B
C
D
E

With E rank being the weakest Abnorms. Abnorms with hardly any differentiation from regular Humans. A being the top. However, there was a rank above A. S rank. S rank Abnorms were Abnorms with powers unfathomable by Humans. Abnorms so powerful entire armies would be needed to put them down. Even still, there was a rank above that: SS. No one knew an SS Abnorm. Any were only said to be myths, so the ranking itself was largely a joke, as there were no currently observed Abnorms that fit the rank.

Even still, there was a rank even above that... "SSX," Katie murmured, barely able to breathe. There were only a handful of Abnorms with such a rank. The Trinity were classified SSX. Essentially gods.

The Ghost, The Holy, and The Vision. The Trinity. In New-Europe they were worshiped as gods among men. They were the heads of a new religion. A religion that believed Abnorms were Angels-born-Human. They believed Abnorms were to inherit the beautiful part of the afterlife. They believed the three Abnorms known as The Trinity were actually 3 parts of one being. They believed someday, The Trinity would bring upon the end of the World, and would open the gate to "Ascendus". Essentially Abnorm Heaven. And all loyal followers would be allowed to enter...

Part Three
Gods Amongst Men

"Heath... I don't know about this," Manus said, his face set sternly, sweat streaking down the side of his grizzled face. "The Trinity... " he began.

His eyes flashed as if he just realized something. "'Prominent Abnorm figureheads'..." he repeated breathily. "Heath, tell us, who else is supposed to be there?" he asked, feeling like Heath wasn't revealing everything. "Who else is supposed to be going to this rally in Freefall City. Who else?" he growled, his eyes furious. Freefall City; A city of new beginnings. The new-Capital of New-America. The city rose up not long after the Third World War. After all, Washington, D.C. was wiped out; caught in the first shot from the God Hand, all those many years ago. While most of the New World, after WWIII, remained in the dark, Freefall rose up.

Humanity in such a short time, working together, erected the 9th wonder of the world. It was remarkable really, such a massive city was built in just a few short years. It quickly became a place where many people flocked, in these trying times.

Frankly, it was staggering just how Humanity worked together to create the city of Freefall. It was regarded as a literal Heaven-on-Earth, despite just how awful the rest of the world had gotten. The World Government was founded there, and quickly became the first powerhouse of the New-World. The World Government's Supreme Star base is located in Freefall; speculated to be the biggest military base located in New-America. If you discount the Northern Star up North.

"Heath?!" snarled Manus, impatience tinting his voice. Impatience that was shared among all the Hunters in the room. Katie listened closely, her heart beating a mile a minute.

Heath sighed, his head lowered, eyes closed. Opening his eyes, he answered solemnly, "Jeauyus."

Katie's heart leaped into her throat.

Katie hated Abnorms; with a furious passion, that was probably only matched by Heath's hate for the demons of humanity. Even when she was young, she had sworn to wipe out all Abnorms, training herself in combat from a very young age; the age of 5. By age 11, she was a full-fledged Bounty Hunter, killing her first Abnorm for not only a profit, but for her righteous hate. If that Abnorm were to be classed, he'd probably fall under a C rank today. Not bad, but impressive for a 11 year old girl with only a dull, nicked sword.

This year Katie turned 18, and was one of the most ruthless bounty hunters around, right next to the Trio of Destruction. The young woman, was fierce and strong. Her blade quickly ended many an Abnorm, with little to no hesitation. She had a heart of ice, and a will of steel. Her hatred for Abnorms ran through her blood. Katie knew no fear when it came to facing Abnorms.

But there was one!.. One Abnorm. That even Katie froze in horror at.

His name: Jeauyus.

"The King of All," she heard his title, whispered, by some hunter, somewhere nearby.

"SSX rank..." Another voice crackled, the fear, too, could be heard there.

Jeauyus was self-proclaimed 'King of All'. However, he had the power to back up his claim. He reigned with a solitary iron fist throughout New-Asia and New-Africa. No one dared oppose him. Any who did, was ruthlessly, efficiently, and VERY quickly taken out. No amount of retaliation was ever heard of. Jeauyus had conquered the Eastern world, with his Queen. "'Goddess' of Blood", Queen Anjika, and their Forever Army. Only New-Europe remained unconquered, ruled and proceeded by the aforementioned, Trinity.

"HEATH!" Manus shouted, slamming his hand down on the table. "Goddammit Heath!" He hissed again, his anger just. "What in sam's Hell are you thinking, Heath? The Trinity? The King of All? I bet your going to tell us, next, that Sol Will will be there, as well!"

Sol Will, another SSX classed Abnorm. Sol Will's name was interesting, and held many meanings. Her name meant she was the sole Abnorm in the Americas that was SSX class. She was the sole one to be feared in the Americas. Her will was imposed wherever she went, without question, and without any form of objection. 'Sol' was also a play on words, meaning both sole and the sun. Sol Will had fire based abilities. Fire that ate away everything. Fire that was unrelenting like her will. Fire that consumed all. Sol Will operated differently than the Trinity and Jeauyus. She was evil. Nothing but. Pure as pure can get. Sol Will was out for only herself. Her power inmeasureable. Sol Will got, what her will wanted, no if ands or buts. However, that being said. Sol Will was a selfish person, but rarely did much outside of her own selfish desires. She usually didn't remain a large threat, despite being so enormously powerful.

Heath paused, and looked over at Manus, his eyes giving it away.

Manus stared at his friend. Took a deep breath and spun away, throwing his hand up in exasperation, "Oh, you got to be kidding Heath! Sol Will, too?" He turned back, placing his hands both, flat on the table, his face intent on Heath's. "Just what the fuck are you thinking? Heath, these are SSX classed Abnorms! We're mere humans!" He flourished his words, by swinging his hands to the group of hunters gathered there, to emphasize his words. "Just what do you think we can do to those type of people, Heath?"

"THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE, MANUS!" Heath shouted right in his friend's face, the fury from his shout felt all around the dimly lit room. He turned his eyes back to everyone there. "I was thinking this is perfect. The Trinity, Jeauyus and Anjika, Sol Will! Among many many others! All gathered in one place! This is the time to act! We can finally wipe out all these monsters!!! There's no other more perfect time!"

"Seriously? 'Gods amongst men'?" Heath went on, mocking the words so often spoken about these Abnorms. His posture was incredulous, his face masking rage behind the derisiveness. "Don't make me laugh! Its sacrilegious to even say such words regarding these... these... these abominations! The Trinity.. To think there's an entire Church - an entire COUNTRY, that worships three of those demons as some sort of deities! And 'King of All' Jeauyus? Who the fuck is joking about that? That title belongs to no one! Especially not that Devil's child!"

Taking a breath, circling around the table, trailing his finger along it, his eyes visible in the dimness. "Don't you see? This is our time to act, our time to strike! All these self-proclaimed gods and all their monster-underlings will be gathered in one place - ONE PLACE! We can finally wipe them out! Be rid of them from the World!" Heath shouted, head up, hands high to the sky. Too anyone else he'd resemble a mad-man, ranting nonsense, but to the group there, his words were completely sane: totally sound. Katie was with him most of all; her hand gripping the handle of her sword tightly - too tightly, as she listened to him.

"Some call them monsters - which they are," He nodded to reinforce this. "Some call them gods. Some call them friends, family, human beings." He finished circling the table. Heath slapped both hands back palm-down on the table, as he leaned forward, the light giving the man an eerie glow. "But I know, you put a sword through their heart, or a bullet through their head, and they'll die. Just like anyone else." His eyes swiveled around the room, daring anyone to challenge his claim.

Pulling back deliberately, he said, "The Trinity, Jeauyus, Anjika, Sol Will, and all the rest of them - they may be demons, they may be monsters, they may even be gods, but it doesn't matter. We'll kill them all just the same." His words were final. Absolute. They resounded around the room, instilled in every hunter there. No one stepped forth to challenge him again. Heath was right. Katie knew it. Manus knew it. The Trio of Destruction knew it. If they were to eradicate all those Devil-children that had for so-long laid waste to the land, and this earth. This rally would be the time and place. It didn't matter if they had strange abilities, or powers that were inhuman, or powers that were god-like. They would die. It wasn't a matter of how. It was a matter of 'would'.

Katie's eyes were aflame with renewed vigor; renewed purpose for their righteous cause. They were going to murder all those Abnorms. Show the world that Humanity reigned supreme. They would not fail. Any Abnorm there, god or otherwise would be dead, before the end of 'International Abnorm Week'. That was an absolute fact.

there we go xD part 1 through 3 up :D <3

i forgot how much i loved this story haha
i wanna put up more of it, yeesh! XD

(but ill hold off, let peeps get a chance to read these 3 parts, and say what they think about them! :3)

0o0
holy..
wooooo
Are we gunna meet any of these of so powerful Abnorms ^.^??
Also... Queen's name, Goddess of Blood 0.0
What is her power? It would be interesting for Snow to meet her. Maybe share common thoughts and feelings haha.

0o0
holy..
wooooo
Are we gunna meet any of these of so powerful Abnorms ^.^??
Also... Queen's name, Goddess of Blood 0.0
What is her power? It would be interesting for Snow to meet her. Maybe share common thoughts and feelings haha.
did you like those 3 parts wifey?? :3 i think you did by your response! XD

we might...? it may take awhile for us to meet these Abnorms

i mean, this technically takes place quite a distance into our rp, it isnt taking place "right now" in the rp

oh yea, i made her before your guys's charries, so idk, i might have to update her power a bit? unsure XD we'll see! XP

her power has to do with blood tho for sure lolz

did you like those 3 parts wifey?? :3 i think you did by your response! XD

we might...? it may take awhile for us to meet these Abnorms

i mean, this technically takes place quite a distance into our rp, it isnt taking place "right now" in the rp

oh yea, i made her before your guys's charries, so idk, i might have to update her power a bit? unsure XD we'll see! XP

her power has to do with blood tho for sure lolz
0o0 Kiroshiven Kiroshiven you hear that Twinsy??? Your queen's powers have to do with Blood wooooooo Ryu may know some things then huh? In our RP

*blushys* yews is too sweet to me! ^v^ <3 i luv my rpn wifey! *hugs you tight!* so adorbs and sweets and pretty too!

and yay!

also here! :D i named it like you said to x)

Fantasy - Dark World Book IP
You know I have been doing some imagining of possible character arcs for Snow and for one scenario, the blood song gains control of her and she has to be killed. (This is just a possible scenario I thought of, not the one I went with) And then I remembered a song from Monster High and it made me laugh on like how low key perfect it was for her talking to maybe a dark force in her life or even to the blood song in herself.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You know I have been doing some imagining of possible character arcs for Snow and for one scenario, the blood song gains control of her and she has to be killed. (This is just a possible scenario I thought of, not the one I went with) And then I remembered a song from Monster High and it made me laugh on like how low key perfect it was for her talking to maybe a dark force in her life or even to the blood song in herself.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This just made me laugh that I was a grown ass woman listening to a kids song and got an idea for a gory blood filled evil character xD

youre adorbs! x3 listen to whatever yew want to bebe XD <3

but noooo! dun kill snow!!
Well I mean I wouldn't kill her. In this scenario
after a bit of battles where her friends were in danger she would start loosing control and start using her power more and more in battles, craving it more and more. And then she would try to attack those she called her friends because she was no longer Snow, not really, and then you all would have to either find a way to save her or... the route I think would most likely happen if that ever happened, someone would have to kill her. Probably Vira, Kore, Ryu, or Hector since you all can either attack from a distance so not to be effected by the thorns or (in Vira's case) skilled enough to get close enough without getting scratched. And it would be very very sad but necessary since the Snow they all knew was gone.

Who do you think would be most likely to be the one to do it in the end huh Wifey? Hypothetically.

Last edited:
Well I mean I wouldn't kill her. In this scenario after a bit of battles where her friends were in danger she would start loosing control and start using her power more and more in battles, craving it more and more. And then she would try to attack those she called her friends because she was no longer Snow, not really, and then you all would have to either find a way to save her or... the route I think would most likely happen if that ever happened, someone would have to kill her. Probably Vira, Kore, Ryu, or Hector since you all can either attack from a distance so not to be effected by the thorns or (in Vira's case) skilled enough to get close enough without getting scratched. And it would be very very sad but necessary since the Snow they all knew was gone.

Who do you think would be most likely to be the one to do it in the end huh Wifey? Hypothetically.
hmmm :<
spoilers!
XD youre asking me to spoil! ;P

Vira could get in close with her power, but I dont think she kills people she cares about x). So if she cared about Snow at that point... she likely wouldnt kill her. But she could knock her out! :D

hmmm :<
spoilers!
XD youre asking me to spoil! ;P

Vira could get in close with her power, but I dont think she kills people she cares about x). So if she cared about Snow at that point... she likely wouldnt kill her. But she could knock her out! :D
There were so many Spoilers Wifey haha but hmmm I guess yea I could see that. But Vira might care about the others too and see the need no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back