• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dark World reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko that story you made was very fun to read. I'd put myself into abnorm (and Sera) shoes and felt the dread and grim realization of the Type 2s (the people not born abnorms but turned into them, was it type 2?) and how she isn't human in the eyes of "society."
yay! :D im glad you enjoyed it Syphe! x)
yeah it really isnt fair to Type 2s, is it? but Heath is pretty damn radical xD

the story isnt done tho :o <3 ill add more parts up :3

I'm having a pain episode at the moment, but I'll try to reply when it quits. I may have to skim a bit with how much I missed.

Oi, that post took forever. I apologize for any mistakes situation-wise. As I said before, had to skim quite a bit towards the end there. I think that's the most people I've ever tagged in a single post, lol.

Oi, that post took forever. I apologize for any mistakes situation-wise. As I said before, had to skim quite a bit towards the end there. I think that's the most people I've ever tagged in a single post, lol.
its okay bebe-chan <3 =3 *hugs* yay for tyra posty!! :D <3

Yeah I hope it's not too lame. <D Whenever I'm trying to catch up in an rp, it seems to never be my best work. oTL
thats understandable! :P
i am surprised Kaia didnt mention Fashionistas shenanigans XD

anyway, did you see my story parts i put up about DW? :3

Kaia: "Ah, newbie." Lays a hand on Kevin's shoulder all mentor-like. "You'll learn in time. This rp is basically a mega port for ships."

Kevin: "Who even are you...? And why is your hand on my shoulder?" He slowly takes the hand off of his shoulder, glaring somewhat. "And if it's a mega port for ships then why don't we have frigates and brigs?"

thats understandable! :P
i am surprised Kaia didnt mention Fashionistas shenanigans XD

anyway, did you see my story parts i put up about DW? :3
I have not yet, and I was getting burnt out near the end so there were a few characters I didn't get to mention specifically. I'll definitely address Fashionista in my next post, no worries my dear.

Kevin: "Who even are you...? And why is your hand on my shoulder?" He slowly takes the hand off of his shoulder, glaring somewhat. "And if it's a mega port for ships then why don't we have frigates and brigs?"
Kaia: "Just someone who's been around here long enough to know."

Me: "I mean, she should know. Technically including her backstory, she's been a part of two harems now."

Kaia: Dagger eyes me. "Not another word."

Me: "I mean, she should know. Technically including her backstory, she's been a part of two harems now."

Kaia: Dagger eyes. "Not another word."

Kevin&Me: "Word" Slow look at each other, and then slow stepping backwards.

Kaia: Dagger eyes. "Not another word."
Me: Oooooo~!!!
Vira: Huh? That sounds interesting! What's that about? Tell us.
Me: UH! N-NO Vira! *waves arms* Th-thats inappropriate and inconsiderate!

Me: Oooooo~!!!
Vira: Huh? That sounds interesting! What's that about? Tell us.
Me: UH! N-NO Vira! *waves arms* Th-thats inappropriate and inconsiderate!
Kevin&Me: "Word" Slow look at each other, and then slow stepping backwards.

Kaia: "Now look what you did, you got Vira involved. It doesn't count, I was enslaved against my will!"

Me: "Sooo that means Ryu's harem counts?"

Kaia: Facepalms. Looks at Kevin and his creator with one eye between two fingers. "You two really wanna become popsicles?"

Tyra Tyra
Kevin: "Do you want to lean what it's like to fly...without the ability to control your decent at all? And therefore fall after the initial launch?"

Me: "Why did I base him off of my own mind...?"

Tyra Tyra
Kevin: "Do you want to lean what it's like to fly...without the ability to control your decent at all? And therefore fall after the initial launch?"

Me: "Why did I base him off of my own mind...?"
Vira: Sounds like something I just recently did..

Kaia: "Now look what you did, you got Vira involved. It doesn't count, I was enslaved against my will!"

Me: "Sooo that means Ryu's harem counts?"

Kaia: Facepalms. Looks at Kevin and his creator with one eye between two fingers. "You two really wanna become popsicles?"
Vira: "Enslaved"? What's the problem? I've been enslaved, too.

Bleh, alright gotta get some sleep now. Will have to continue this 4th wall breaking session another time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back