• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Wings, Dark Words (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Been a long week for sure! I will get to working on establishing some scenes at the Red Keep for anyone to drop in on or navigate around.

working on my next post and suddenly remembered the time my local hockey team made a...suggestive logo for themselves for pride

image0.jpg

anyway modern au where reynir has this on a shirt and it's the only thing he wears

Some House Harlaw Reapers I painted this week for ASOIAF miniature game.

Attachments

• 20220222_171031.jpg
    20220222_171031.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220222_171229.jpg
    20220222_171229.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220222_171236.jpg
    20220222_171236.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
he's gonna do his best.
Hey just wondering as research seems to have mixed results so thought I'd just ask you for what you thought; did the Ironborn raid Dorne? Either during the attempted rebellion or maybe before that? As consensus seems to be their waters are too shallow/reefy + there's not loads there for the taking but also apparently it had happened historically but also raiding hasn't happened in a while in Westeros for them/many kingdoms

As I didn't want to decisively make that choice for you!

Hey just wondering as research seems to have mixed results so thought I'd just ask you for what you thought; did the Ironborn raid Dorne? Either during the attempted rebellion or maybe before that? As consensus seems to be their waters are too shallow/reefy + there's not loads there for the taking but also apparently it had happened historically but also raiding hasn't happened in a while in Westeros for them/many kingdoms

As I didn't want to decisively make that choice for you!

Hmmm, I'm sure they did a little bit occasionally, but they were much more interested in the Riverlands. Probably the Westerlands and the Reach got hit more. They haven't raided Westeros proper in a long time, excepting during the rebellion. (And I'm assuming during the rebellion they were mostly hitting historic raiding on the western coast.) Probably they get a few Ironborn stopping in their ports on their way to/from raiding the Stepstones or Free Cities and possibly even doing some trade, but I feel like they mostly leave Dorne alone. Too sandy lmao

ah HA i found the MAPS

Iron Islands say fuck you all your coast belong to us

then they lose most of it but keep the coast around the riverlands

and then they took the riverlands

(source)

You're very good at drawing faces. This is definitely Aino and Reynir. She's like, "Are you serious?" And he's like "Hold my beer. You ain't seen nothing yet..."

thank you i love to draw faces!

me, making my first post: i will give reynir a girlfriend that he kidnapped to emphasize the fact that he's a little evil
me, writing the two of them: oh fuck they're in love. he's a wife guy

Alright guys, it's safe to say this RP has fizzled out. Without much interest, I'm going to go ahead and call this one closed. Thanks to all who participated! Maybe we'll be able to reboot at a later date.

Alright guys, it's safe to say this RP has fizzled out. Without much interest, I'm going to go ahead and call this one closed. Thanks to all who participated! Maybe we'll be able to reboot at a later date.

unfortunate ): let me know if you do reboot it, i'd love to play again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back