• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Wings, Dark Words (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ahhh! I always struggle with starters, especially when it's more of a world/person build-y starter because it's just you and you're not interacting with anyone yet. Hopefully it's coherent! Been a weirdly busy week all things considered, should get my second character up tomorrow and hopefully accepted. Their starter is tentatively mostly done. Hopefully y'all enjoy the Martells, they're thirsty for wine and vengeance.

Sorry that it took longer than I'd expected it to!

Ahhh! I always struggle with starters, especially when it's more of a world/person build-y starter because it's just you and you're not interacting with anyone yet. Hopefully it's coherent! Been a weirdly busy week all things considered, should get my second character up tomorrow and hopefully accepted. Their starter is tentatively mostly done. Hopefully y'all enjoy the Martells, they're thirsty for wine and vengeance.

oh i love them, they'll either get along great with the greyjoys or eat each other lmao

Either be a thing of absolute beauty or it's a party that will end in murder and I cannot wait! I love your Greyjoys so much! Do feel bad for the kid that so far we have two plots against the crown

The temptation to make a second character is intoxicating but I don't want to dibs a big house as I'd rather we get some new people but also am indecisive about what could be interesting to play around with. Kings Guard or Maester maybe?

A ward of Dragonstone could be very fun too.

A great start to these Dornish rebelrousers. Maybe they'll have their own kingdom, or find their heads on a spike. We shall find out soon!

it might just be a hold over from my general writing practice, but i really like having a good mood music playlist to write posts to. helps me get in scene/character lol

here be dragons we now have a ward of Dragonstone if they're accepted!

Really was wanting to do Kingsguard but couldn't choose between House Royce, Hightower or Mallister and so I now have a character that wants my other character very dead

here be dragons we now have a ward of Dragonstone if they're accepted!

Really was wanting to do Kingsguard but couldn't choose between House Royce, Hightower or Mallister and so I now have a character that wants my other character very dead

Accepted! Good to see some of these key pieces fill in, and we get to see what's going on over there on Dragonstone. Call it "Keeping Up With The Targaryens" lol

Also, everyone just a reminder that the post deadline is this coming Sunday the 20th. Don't worry if you miss it. We're just going to start opening up the Red Keep for interactions between lords and ladies, so you'll still have time to post later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back