• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Souls: Chosen in Undeath •|| Interest ||•

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So basically I have an idea for a Dark Souls roleplay. The roleplay would closely follow the plotline of the original Dark Souls, except there will be multiple Chosen Undeads. Although the play will be heavily based upon the game, I intend on making this friendly to people who have little to no experience with the Dark Souls universe but want a post-apocalyptic setting to roleplay in by providing a DnD-themed narration  (where I control the environment) and links to the wiki to clear confusion.

Although I do fully intend on this narrative following closely to the timeline of the first game, I wouldn't mind suggestions or wishes. Accepting up to five people.

Anybody with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting concept. I'd be willing to join as well. Can I assume that this will include the Oolacile DLC?

Also, will we only have weapons from the first game, or all three? And if so, are there going to be weapon arts?

I'm interested, though I have only watched someone play Dark souls 3 (with mention of lores from the game itself and the first game).
Is that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back