• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Romance Looking for Detective to Catch Serial Killer

GhastlySquash

Two Thousand Club
You've caught the worst of the worst. Drug lords, kingpins, serial killers, rapists, and the monsters of society.

Your friends have convinced you to go back into the dating scene. You've met a girl. She seems nice, friendly, and even a little humorous. But compared to you and your accomplishments, her life looks so boring and bland. Yet, you can't help but feel it's refreshing. And perhaps, even something you might desire.

Recently, the case you've been assigned has proven to be quite the challenge. A serial killer that doesn't have a pattern with victims or methods, but always leaves the same sinister signature: A Polaroid photo of their last moments before death.

The killer has sent copies of their photos to the press and police, taunting them with the investigation.

You've decided to put the case to bed for now and focus on dating. You've decided to give her another shot. Sitting across the table, you think you might have found the one. But little do you know that the murderer you seek is the same murderer sitting across from you at this moment.

So as the prompt states, I'm looking for someone that can give 1-2 paragraph responses, is fairly active, and willing to play the detective in this role.

I'm happy to brainstorm ideas and figure out how it'd play out. Feel free to PM me or respond in the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back