• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark Plots, Adventures, and a bit of Fandoms! (Open)

Seahomie

100% Pure Star Dust
Salutations my good fellows! I have begun a quest in search of suitable role players willing to work and plot with me! I shall go through the boring parts first just to move them out of the way and to deter the folk who tend to stray away at the "multiple paragraphs" rule I stick to strongly. I only will be accepting one or two active partners as I don't want to overwhelm myself, but wouldn't mind another long-term partner.

I also can be convinced to play other pairings as well, but only if you have a good argument for it! In MxF pairings, I would love to play a male character as I'm not that great at playing my own gender. Weird, I know.

I promise you there won't be that many, but I would like to specify that I am very specific and would love for you to read through them all!

-For the sake of maturity levels, I wish all my partners to be at least 17 or older. I understand there are exceptions to every age on serious levels, but I'm looking for someone who is sensible and will talk to me at least semi-professionally. It's just a preference. I'm not all business as I love to chat, but when it comes to plot-building or discussing our RP, I want someone who's interested and committed. I pour my heart and soul into my craft and would appreciate it if other did the same :)
-Please, more than 300 words per reply! I am a detailed roleplayer and would appreciate my partner be so as well. I am most successful when partners actually put a silly thing called effort into the plot and story. I'm picky, I can't help it.
-Do not be afraid to add your own ideas while we are plotting {whether that's before the RP or during!}(unless you've been suffering from a bad case of writer's block, in which case, I don't mind taking the reigns momentarily. But please input something and ask questions! I understand being down with the plot and everything, but I don't feel as though you're engaged whenever I get "sounds good" or "yep. gotcha."
-Please do not leave me in the dark. I swear nothing bothers me more as I have a tendency to get a little... OCD-esque as I stare at the crowded inbox that's taking up wasted space. I hate clutter so if you want to bail, please tell me so I don't just mindlessly stare at a screen debating whether or not I should delete the conversation that someone has responded to for weeks as I slowly creep deeper into insanity because "THEY MIGHT RESPOND A DON'T!"
Ahem
Anyways.
-Here's where I tell you I accept response times to try and appease the Gods, but in reality, I do have some standards on this. No, I get it, life sucks and tends to shove a stick in the spokes of your bicycle while you're on it, but I do enjoy communication. So whether or not that IC or OOC, please, for the love of all that's holy, talk to me. I'm lonely. So damn lonely. Just tell me what's all going on in your life as I believe it's crucial to have a good connection between two partners if the RP wishes to thrive.
-If you go to message me via PMs, please give me a list of the following
1.) A general description/introduction as to who you are!
2.) What plot you're interested in and any questions/input you may have
3.) A writing example
4.) What your favourite holiday is and why. (If this is not answered, I will not consider you whatsoever as I need to know you understand my rules)

Although I have a preferred character, I am not strict. If you'd rather play something I have italicised, then tell me and we'll work it out!

Serial Killer x Serial Killer (idea where one killer is trying to gain the original killer's attention because he's an idol or something)
Scientist x Angel (plot revolves around a "Plague Dogs""-esque theme where the angel escapes his prison)
Succubus/Incubus x Asexual (no smut, obviously)
Rogue Prince x An outcast (I would imagine the prince runs away from his responsibilities and the outcast helps him survive)
A man with crazy phobias x Sadist who's trying to "flood" his fears away (It could be a psychiatrist who takes pleasure in watching their patient struggle in overcoming his wild fears)

I Can't Take this Much Longer!

Muse A hears voices. Not any sort of voices, however, the voice of what he believes is his soulmate. The thing is, his "soulmate" has a vendetta against him. Always telling him to walk off a bridge, jump in front of a moving bus, or 'hey! What does that toxic liquid taste like?' It's very hard for Muse A to cope throughout the day, but he's holding out on the girl out there sending these distasteful messages to him. Only.. he runs into Muse B who's definitely not a woman but recognizes the voice instantly as the person yelling profanities into his brain at all hours of the day.

(We can further discuss this plot as I don't have a necessary direction for this)

To Infinity, and Beyond
Muse A has been interested in space all his life so when the opportunity strikes where he, and two other members who volunteer, can have an one way trip to Mars to report back to NASA what it's like, he strikes. He has no family, no real friends, so no ties to anyone on Earth and sees this as a once in a lifetime chance and suspects his name will go down in history. He's all for it until he meets Muse B, one of the other members of his team, and suddenly they bond over their love of space. But the realization hits him that their relationship was born to die.
An alternative direction is one of the muses re-routes their ship to take them somewhere else and that planet is inhabited by aliens at war. (This option takes more of a sci-fi route than angst and misery.)

Sink your Teeth into my Flesh

Muse A is an adventurer. He goes against the typical beliefs from his town and his shunned because of it. So when he decides to go explore what lays beyond the forest surrounding their village, he expects to find a wondrous city filled with new and exciting people. The thing is, he's not the first to believe this and try their hand at exploring the depths of the shrubbery. Many before him have tried and never returned home, thus resulting in a panic in Muse A's town.
Muse B is exactly what everyone is afraid of and what Muse A is completely oblivious to the fact that he's a wendigo.
I have an entire scene and plot set out for this that I'll discuss with you if interested! I would also prefer to be Muse B!

You're a Spy?!

I know, I know; how original. Okay? I get it I just love espionage.

Set in the future where Montesque's idea of a three-branched government has been disbanded and presidents have complete and full power over the territory they own. Because of this, if a person is running part of their campaigning process includes going through simulations in which it exploits questionable decisions the person has made in their lifetime to see their side of the story as well as learn the truth. Nobody can fool these machines. At least, that's what they'd love for you to assume. In reality, there is a select group of people who, in fact, CAN manipulate this system as they've trained their entire life to deceive the possible viewers. Their intentions are bad, but many are caught before election night. However, Muse A is this corporation's only hope. He's proved to be the most skilled in all aspects and this brings him good fortune: he becomes the next president / prime minister. Of course, he begins to enact policies most disagree with, but not all at once. He likes the slow burn. Wanting to gain the public's trust before enforcing the biggest and most troublesome act humanity has ever seen: (we can plot this further!)

Now, where does Muse B come in? I actually have two possibilities here.
1.) He's a genuinely, and quite sickeningly, a good person. Never even touched alcohol because he was afraid of the stigma behind it. He's in charge of writing down decrees, legislators, etc. At first, the president is repulsed by the good-hearted nature of Muse B, but as they begin to spend time together more frequently, he begins to gain a different perspective on humanity as he grows closer to Muse B.
2.) Muse B is Muse A's unsuspecting vice president. Someone who's passed the simulation without cheating it and seems to have good intentions. However, Muse A begins to toy with Muse B in hinting his cooperation with his own corporation and strangely enough, Muse B is completely nonchalant about it. Almost accepting of the "betrayal." Long story short, Muse A and B become close, share their hidden alternative motives, and strive to rule over the country unopposed. The catch? Muse B and Muse A are apart of rival corporations with different intentions.

What? Don't you Trust me?

This slightly underdeveloped idea revolves around a scientist. Muse A is a brilliant, yet lonely, scientist, the people he'd prefer to surround himself never give him the time of day. He wants to have brilliant, life-altering conversations, ones that stimulate his way of thinking, challenge his ideals, as well as have someone to hold him at night. So, he makes the decision to create artificial intelligence. A completely malleable personality, one in which he can code perfectly into exactly what he wants from a human. This AI has the ability to learn human abilities, process thoughts just as a human would, but cannot actually feel the emotions portrayed.
I'm thinking, Muse B goes rogue, learns of humanity, it's history, it's wars, it's evil, and decides he wants to purge the world of all life forms in the Homosapien group. All except for one: Muse A.

I'm Not Going to Hurt you.

Being a biologist, someone who can skew genetics to his will after years of experience in bending DNA, Muse A decides he wants to test his progress on an organism much more.. complex. A human. He's offering a handsome supplement in reward for his manipulations that seem to go according to plan. Only, Muse B starts to show signs of mutations. His genetics are rearranging in unexpected patterns, his body contorting, changing, somehow no longer taking his human appearance.
(We can discuss this further of course, but that's all I have for now!)

Your Idea

This is the option for your well-thought out plan in which you're desperately looking for a partner. I am that partner :)

Normal.
Muse A is a care-free, lovable soul with everything going for them. They're understanding, sweet, charismatic, smart, and envied by many. He never has any impure, rude, or murderous thoughts. At all. He's normal, he knows he is. There's nothing wrong with him, okay? Just... he's fine. See? He's got this wonderful promotion in accounting that's virtually doubled his salary. He's well-rounded, understand? He's fine. Why do you keep looking at him like that? Why... he's a great guy okay? So what if he thinks about how to slowly tear apart his best friend? That's normal. Everyone does that. Just because he couldn't handle the impulses anymore, just because he went out and killed someone, doesn't make him a bad guy. He's loveable. Nobody has anything negative to say about him unless they're jealous (which they almost always are).

Muse B isn't convinced that Muse A is all he's cracked up to be. Envious, sure, but there's something about the way the man keeps twitching, about his impulsive anger whenever a slight inconvenience happens that can't be played down as simple anger issues. His goal is to get to know the guy beyond his feigned personality. He has to overcome the charming, seductive, lure this man has in order to fully investigate. He can't act on his feelings. He won't. He just needs to know a little more about the man handling his finances.

(To clarify, I want Muse A to be a delusional person with maladaptive symptoms who suffers from... something. Something that drives him to kill. Muse B, to make things more interesting, can be someone dealing with the law (perhaps a lawyer) so there's more tension.)

Grow Up

Muse A is a typical college student, only he has a crippling fear of the unknown. Whenever death crosses his mind, he begins to panic and has to stay locked in his room for days on end before he can feel confident enough to face the outside world. He wants to be liked, he craves attention and decides the best way to satiate those desires is by trying out for a fraternity.
Unfortunately, their initiation process involves the leader, Muse B, a cocky, egotistical fuck, taking Muse A into a "haunted" cabin in the woods where they are to spend the night there. The place is infested with something, albeit, not ghosts. Demons. This demon then kills Muse B, and possesses his body. Nobody can tell, obviously, because there really isn't an attitude adjustment. He's still rude, lewd, and fucking wild as ever. The only indication is that Muse B's ghost has clung to Muse A and is desperately trying to bring justice to his own death.

Sweet Serial Killer
This one is hard to explain, so bear with me.

Muse A works with young adults trying to find themselves in a loving, caring environment. He offers advice, brings snacks, and wears a bright smile as he comforts the diverse group battling their struggles. One student in particular, Muse B, is very intriguing and he decides to take him under his wing. He tries to guide and heal this man's psychological wounds, but his methods are... disturbing. He teaches this boy how to deal with his feelings "properly" by allowing him to kill, torture, and dispose of the body by consuming it.

(This is just the beginning, I would love to plot this out further!)

Although I don't have many fandoms, I do have a few specific cravings that are optional if interested!

The Martian
Mark Watney x Chris Beck

Artemis
Jasmine Bashara x Martin Svoboda

Supernatural
Sam Winchester x Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester x Castiel
Sam Winchester x Lucifer
Castiel x Dean

Dexter
Dexter x any male OC

Marvel
Wanda Maxoff x The Vision
Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes

Once Upon a Time(maybe, as long as it's the earlier seasons)
Killian Jones x Emma Swan
Rumple x Belle

Castle
Richard Castle x Kate Beckett
Kevin Ryan x Javier Esposito

I may add more, but I generally don't watch/read many things.
Message me if interested in any of those! I will be adding more whenever I think of something clever.

Last edited:
U p d a t e d
New pairings and whatever.
Still really looking for someone willing to do "Sink your Teeth into my Flesh"

'This is for the kids with the beaten in lips
Whose parents tried to shut them up using their fists
Keep livin' loud and proud
They never can hold you down.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back