• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dark Modern RP

Direct Timing

The sky pulls over its starry cover, pushing the sun away so the nocturnal gods may roam the earth once more and play out their grand schemes among the mortals and the supernaturals. 

This is my first role-play posting, so it lacks a fancy layout, but I prefer to get straight to the point.

Looking for a modern role-play with mortals or supernatural creatures and/or demons. This will be a male x male pairing. These two would have a dark romance steeped with the sharing of blood, whether it be theirs or someone elses. There needs to be a slight age difference, no younger than 18, no older than 500 for the characters.

In real life you should be 21 or older. It doesn't matter if you are a woman in real life or a guy. I am OOC chat friendly and more than willing to talk with you anytime I am available. We would need to discuss characters and setting to lay the foundation for what I hope will be a interesting role-play. Something along the lines of World of Darkness. If you don't know what that is then please do some research if this interests you at all.

I am looking for a serious role-play, and not just about sex all of the time. 

I can post at least once a day. Please post at least one or two paragraphs when posting. I am not a grammar nazi, but like others, please no text speak (LOL, NM, OMW etc) when posting in our role-play.

Please understand that this will be a mature role-play with adult situations and themes and you must be an adult to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back