• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Family

"I am not leaving, I told you there is no where to go. Do it turn me." She said. She looked at them with a even look. She didn't care she wanted to be one of them or dead.

"Alright but if we do it now you might die. Are you sure you want that?" Johnny walked back to her, a serious look on his face.

(Sorry took a leave)

She looked at him evenly."yes I am ready for it." She said and looked at him. Zoey breathed in as she looked at him she was sure if she didn't make it be better then this. Zellna sighed and nods."come on then." He said. She sighed and walked with him. She was sat in a chair. She was tied down and later back."okay will start soon." He said and looked at Johnny."she is strong, she will make it." He said. He gave her the serium and stepped back he pushed Johnny outside. "Give her time." He said. Zoey felt the serum run through her. Her body tightened at that pain.

Zellna walked into the room and untied Zoey after a bit."hey I hear you in there. Wake up." He said. Zoey slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back