• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Family

Johnny looked out the window, angered. "Should have let me done it... he's a threat, and we know exactly how our 'patrons' feel about threats..." He turned back to Zellna, shaking his head in disapproval.

Zellna looked at Johnny "Dude look at her, she is freaked and it is hell a public place to do it. His majesty will have to deal with it for now." He said and nods his head back at zoey. She had fallen asleep again in the back her head covered."Give her time will see what she is like, but definitely strong, live through a beating run to a car and still manage to be sarcastic." He smirked and shook his head.

"I like being alive thank you very much. So if his royal highness kills me because of this, I'll come back to haunt your ass Zellna." Johnny scoffed, rolling down the window of the car.

Zellna sighed,"You will be fine. I will explain," he said, he finally stopped the car, "You got her?" He asked Johnny. He got out of the car slowly.

"Yeah I got her..." Johnny responded, picking up and carrying Zoey into the mansion. He brought her into his own room and lay her down on his bed. Johnny sat down on the nearby chair and watched the door, waiting for anything or anyone that could harm her. After an hour or two, Johnny's eyes forcefully shut and he fell asleep.

Zoey clung to Johnny in her sleep as he carried her in. She yawned and rolled over in his bed. She woke up a bit later confused and looked about. She saw Johnny in a chair and got up. She walked over to him and climbed on the recliner and curled up next to Johnny. She yawned and got comfy on him.

Johnny was awoken by Zoey's sudden movements. He blushed as she cuddled up next to him. "H-hey... wh-what're you doing?" He whispered nervously, his heart beating louder and louder.

She shrugged and yawned, getting warm." She said to him as she wrapped her body around him. She got comfy and started to fall asleep again. Her body relaxed and she just enjoyed his warmth. She hadn't been cared for before by any one. She held on to him tightly.

Johnny smiled softly and slowly wrapped his arm around her, embracing her tightly. "It feels more than getting warm to be honest Zoey..." He murmured back, caressing her head and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

Zoey just yawned and got comfy on him. She fell back asleep till morning. She woke to his arms around her. She smiled and nuzzled inti his body and just hid from everything. Yeah she would have to move eventually vut not now.

Johnny awoke once again, only this time the sun was shining through the window in his room. He took a look at Zoey, who was still in his arms. "Hey there..." He whispered softly, his hands extending upwards to stretch.

She looked up and yawns slightly."Hey" she mumbled. She sat up and sighed, dhr looked atand put her hair behind her ear."Where are we?" She asked him, she was still trying to blink the sleep from her eye's.

"Well, we're in my room if that's what you're asking." Johnny joked, laughing softly afterwards. "We're in a mansion, home to people like you and me. People who run away, trying to seek new lives. That's what this place is for, gave us all a second chance." He explained, his smile disappearing.

"Funny." She rolled her eyes at him. She heard someone clear there throat.Zellna was standing there,"Excuse me a moment I need to borrow him." He said. Zoey nods and let's Johnny get up. She watched both walk out, she snuck to the door and cracked it."He wants to speak with you about her now. Come on let's go I cleared most of the mess up but you did take her in." He said. He started walking and opened a door to a large grand hall it was covered in ivy moss and stone. Zellna stood guard and waiting patiently outside. He looked around for any one so they didn't disturb them. "Come in Come in Johnny." The man on the ivy cover throne said. He didn't look normal, He was the king of the Fae, well technically they were now the Fae in this mansion."So your brought a human into our realm hope you wish to enslave her or turn her, because I will not allow Himans to live amongst us with out a purpose so if she is to stay you must choose." The Fae king said to his kneeling subject.

Zoey finally opened the door not seeing or hearing them. She walked out and started to slowly walk the place. There was something off about it. It gave her the creeps. She peaked in a few empty rooms. She finally came upon and old dusty library. She walked in and trailed her hands along the old looking books. They were all in some odd language and leather bound with cobwebs hanging every where.

Johnny sighed and scratched his head, looking at the man on the throne. "I would like to turn her, but that would mean she would have to stay here and live with us forever." Johnny shook his head, unsure of what he was about to say. He wanted to protect Zoey, but he feared that turning her into one of the Fae wasn't the best course of action. "Most people die during the conversion, and Zoey right now doesn't have the strength to undergo the process. So she's to be my slave until she's fully recovered... then we can convert her." He explained, a serious look on his face.

The king nods." Fine very well you are dimissed, better not be lieing to me." He said. Zellna looked up when the doors open."How did it go? Everything okay?" He asked Johnny. He bit his lip and wanted to make sure his friend wasn't in to much trouble.

Zoey sat looking through the books odd pictures of Fae and other creatures she hadn't seen. "Creepy" she muttered. She walked about thumbing the book's when she went to pull the book and the book case opened she looked around and went to walk in. When she did it shut, behind her. she put her hand on the brick wall. She started to walk fown the corridor. She heard voices not far a head. She kept walking into a round room. She stopped seeing cells with human's and other creatures. She looked around confused. Zoey looked in a cell adn something jumped at her. She let out a small squeak."what.. what are you?" She asked."run, run before you wind up here." Zoey backed up freaked out.

Johnny let out a sigh and looked at Zellna, walking back to the room. "Zoey's going to be my slave... temporarily. Once she's recovered, I'll... we'll get her out of here, help her escape." He scratched his head then stopped walking. His expression saddened as he looked down at his feet. "If she's going to be my slave, I have to behave like a master... and I really don't want to do that."

Zellna shrugged "Then don't just around others you are going to have to explain it to her let her make up her own mind." He said and stopped when he heard a scream. He looked at Johnny."Zoey." He said and took off sprinting to where it came from, he opened the basement door and ran doen. He ran for the cells and saw Zoey as far back against a wall as possible a the troll guard towering over her."Dude even I can't deal with the troll guard's you know how to you do it. Oh boy will be in trouble how did she even find this place." He said worried."she won't be able to leave now." Zellna said

Johnny sighed, "Alright I'll take care of this sheesh." He walked up to the guard and tapped him on his back. "Excuse me sorry for the trouble, that's my slave... she ran off behind my back you know how they are... lemme take care of this." Johnny then stepped close to Zoey and whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do but please just play along." He then slapped her to the ground and yelled out, "Damn bitch! Don't run off like that!" Johnny gave her a good kick on the shin then picked her up by the arm. "You're gonna pay for this alright!" He yelled again, pulling her back into his room.

Zoey saw Johnny at first she was happy to see him, then confused. She couldn't understand what he meant, but the thing in front of her backed off. He whispered in her ear and then slapped her hard across the face. She let out a small yelp of actual pain and held where he hit her. She was use to the pain, but it was a suprise coming from someone who had saved her. She felt a kick to the shins and cursed. His grip on her arm was tight as he dragged her to his room. She looked back at the cells the creatures looked away and down not even looking at her. She struggled at his grip. Once in his room she sat on his bed far from him in the corner out of reach. Zellna walked in and sighed he asked to look her over. She shook her head and flinched."Did you have to hit her so hard the girl probably barely trusts human kind now us. I mean the girl was just beaten near death." Zellna said, he stopped as Zoey spoke up."what are those things? What's going on? Who are you?" She asked"what are you?" When Zellna move she pressed as far into the corner as it would allow her"Don't come any closer." She told both of them Zellna sighed."Look Zoey, were not here to hurt you." He said. She gave him a look."Okay definitely deserve that, maybe Johnny should explain." He said

"Look we all came here, then his majesty turned us all into Fae. Most people die during the conversion, we're the lucky ones. If you had undergone it now you would have died. So I made a deal, told him that you were going to be my slave until you got better, then he would convert you. But once you're recovered, I'm actually getting you out of here. I'm gonna get you far away, give you all my money so you could start anew." Johnny explained, leaning against the wall. "So if you wanna live to see that day, you're gonna have to act like my slave. Only around other people though. When you're in here, I won't hurt you."

" are you all crazy here?" She asked them both."What is a Fae? Who is he what the hell. I swear you are all on drugs, look just let me go now, I rather die at the hands of my step father then some crazy drug dealers who will hunt me down. There is no way in hell I will make it on my own either turn me kill me or take me back to my step father. Either way I am dead." She said she stayed as far back as possible."Damn you got fire girl. You sure you want this life, because the other two aren't options in our book." He said."Yeah and being let loose in the world with bo clue what to do at all is not an option" she said back.

"Look... If you want to be turned fine, but in your current condition you'd die. Wait until you get better, then if you die from the process I'll feel less sorrow because I warned you." Johnny stood up and walked towards Zoey, disobeying her request to stay back. "I risked my neck to save your pretty ass, so I expect you to believe me. I'll give you some god damned proof right now." He walked back next to Zellna. "Show her... show her what being a Fae really means."

Zellna sighed,"Relax you two now. Zoey we're giving you a chance here." He said. She gave them both a your nuts look."okay." Zellna said and removed the glamour. He had black eye's, greenish skin, long claws, sharp teeth and sharp features. Zoey yelped amd jumped. She covered her mouth."What are you?" She asked him."Fae or Goblin which is better known." He spoke.

"Told you... Look if you don't do what I tell you... you're gonna get killed by someone that looks like that..." Johnny explained, looking away. "Once you're recovered, I promise I'll get you out but until then... you're going to have to act like a slave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back