• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Family

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The days were getting colder and life was rough. However it was also simple, there was a large mansion at the end of the street and it was run down. How ever it wasn't, if you went inside, you find all manner of teen to adult living in the place. They were either druggies, thieves, or some wanted criminal. The male who was the head of the house was vicious and cruel. Yet the others live there fine what if they aren't normal criminals but also supernatural.

Your character happens upon mine laying on a park bench all beaten and bruised. You take her to the house. She will have to fit, become one of the fae or die. What will happen will she fall for him and join. Or will he try to save her from a pain full death. Learn by joining

Rules

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (1+ pargraph )

Original characters only

Third person only

Fade to black if it gets hot and heavy

No anime characters realistic

Cursing is allowed

Violence allowed

Mischief allowed

Drugs allowed

Abuse allowed

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times it happens but I do want you try

Don't kill or control my character

Have fun
@Jack Rhode

Zoey had just gotten into a fight with her step father. She couldn't take it. She grabbed her packed bag and left the house. She wore a jacket and put her hood up smoking a cigarette as the rain fell on her head. She made her way to her favorite park and got comfy in the slide. Her face and body was all bruised. She bit her bruised lip and let out a soft sob of pain. She normally didn't cry, but she was in pain and had no where to turn. Her friends didn't know, and she wasn't one to tell.

Zoey lay in the tunnel as the rain came down. She didn't hear the footsteps. She however jumped when someone spoke and tapped on the tunnel. She flinched slightly.

((Hey sorry for the delay had to go run some errands and it took longer than expected))

Johnny loved to take long strolls in the rain. Something about the water splashing down on his face made him feel at ease. After high school, he wasn't sure of what to do with his life so he packed a bag and started walking. Walking to discover his purpose in life. He went where ever the wind did, getting quick jobs here and there to earn enough money to get by.

He reached a tunnel where he saw a shrouded figure lying alone. On many occasions, he joined the homeless, talking to them and hearing their stories, helping with a little money and moved on. However, this time seemed different. "Excuse me, are you alright?" Johnny asked, stepping closer to the shrouded figure.

(It happens)

Zoey looked up from under her hood as she heard a male voice. She bit her lip and looked at the man."Ye... yeah. I am fine." She said. She tried to sound tough. Her body however was cold and it worked it's way into her voice. She tries to hide in the shadows, it was kinda hard the lamp light shown on her. She sighed and moved to sit up, she was embarrassed to be talking to this guy looking like a punching bag.

She sighed and shook her head as she stood. She held a hand on her ribs it hurt."It's nothing." She said quietly and leaned on the slide in pain. She wasn't going anywhere soon.

Johnny saw that she was in pain and rushed in next to her. "Shit you're not alright you need help!" He picked her up bridal style and looked around, seeing if anyone else was around to help. "C'mon we need to get you to a hospital or something." He desperately looked around, seeing that no one was in the area. "God dammit..." He mumbled to himself.

Johnny eventually noticed a large mansion not to far from where they were. He didn't see any houses and all the stores seemed closed. "We gotta try there!" He exclaimed as he rushed to the mansion.

(Remember you live at the mansion with the others)

Zoey leaned on the slide with a slight groan, her step father had beaten her with in a inch of her life basically, she sighed"No no hospitals" she said and passed out his shoulder as he picked her up. Her body beaten and bruised. She didn't care if this man had come out of no where. She was already on deaths door. He could beat and mug her and she still wouldn't care. At least she bed dead.

When the man at the Mansion door saw Johnny he frowned."Johnny what happened? Who's the girl" he asked noticing the beat up girl in his friends arms."Come on get her inside will bring her to zellna for treatment hopefully he can help her." The man named Thomas says.

((Ahh alright sorry))

"I don't know, I just found her like this at the park. I don't know her name but I couldn't just leave her there!" Johnny explained as he took the girl in his arms to an empty room with a bed. He lay her down slowly, making sure he didn't hurt her in any way. "Thomas hurry up with the help dammit!" Johnny yelled into the hallway, looking back down at the girl on the bed.

"Hey, look..." He said softly, caressing her cheek. "I don't know what happened to you, but don't go off dying. That'd be a stupid thing to do. Alright, don't die!" His voice heightened as he stood up from kneeling next to her, looking at the door waiting for help.

Thomas rushed off to grab Zellna. The man came running back. He looked down at the girl. What happened to her?" He asked the two men. When they said they didn't know he knelt and got to work."it's good she is passed out, this would hurt. Looks like someone beat the living hell out of her." He sighed patching her up.

"Get her name and what happened, you need her to go to a hospital I don't know the extent of the damage. One of you be her brother and get her fixed up. Were not sending her back to where ever she came from." He said to thomas and Johnny

"She said no hospitals. What am I supposed to do go against her will? If she said that, someone's gonna come looking for her." Johnny responded in an angered tone, pacing back and forth.

He then let out a loud sigh. "Fine, dammit all to hell. I'll take her. What do I say? We got into a car crash or something?" Johnny picked her up once again, shaking his head in disbelief.

(Sorry at work)

Zellna sighed and looked at Johnny,"car crash perfect. Say you carried her there. Also say your family other wise they will call her family." He sighed."know what I will go with you." He said. He grabbed his keys and walked to his car. He. Opened the back for Johnny and drove them to the hospital.

He got out and helped Johnny. They got her inside."What happened" a doctor asked"we were hiking and she slid down the cliff face. I am her brother and this is her fiance. She doesn't want out parents called.her name is Zoey Mortelle." He had looked in her bag and found her Id. Doctor nods."please wait out here."zellna sighed and sat back."Now we wait." He said. He played with the girls ID. The doctor walks up. "She has head trauma, broken ribs, and bruised up badly. She says she doesn't have a brother, it is just the head trauma go in." The doctor said. Zellna nods but is stopped." You sure she fell she looks like someone beat her." The doctor said. Zellna nods."Yeah rocks he said.

Johnny let Zellna take care of the doctor and walked up to the bed, where the girl had been resting. "Zoey? I'm Johnny. We had to take you to a hospital since your injuries were too bad for us to take care of on our own. I need to tell you a few things alright?" He leaned in and whispered, "Just go with this if you don't want them to call the cops."

Johnny began to pronounce, "I'm your fiance and that's your brother out there. We were out hiking but you tripped and fell of the cliff. Do you remember all of this?'

Zoey looked at the man who walked in confused. She couldn't move away like she wanted to. Her eyes looked at him as he said her name. She breathed in. How did he know her name. He said he had to tell her a few things first."Cops no cops." She said. She didn't want this getting out. She was dead if the cops came again. Her step father wouldn't care. She looked at him even more confused at him, it started to click they were helping her, but why.

"Umm yeah I kinda remember that," she said playing along. She looked around her and bit her lip."How do you know my name and why are you helping me. Not to sound rude. I thank you, but I am just curious it is very different. "She said to him. She wasn't use to help. She could of died. She slowly sat up and gasped holding her side."get me out of here I don't want to be here." She said with a slight gasp.

"We found your ID in your pocket." Johnny explained, pulling up a chair next to her. "Look your wounds were too serious for us to take care of on our own. I don't know who beat you, but as long as you play along with the story that you fell of a cliff, we'll get you out of here in no time." He scratched his head, then added, "I didn't want to see you die alright?"

Johnny leaned in closer to her. "A while back I didn't know what to do in my life. I wanted to die. But then I started traveling and seeing things I've never seen before. There's a lot to live for."

She looked at him as she swung her legs out of bed."I want to go, i don't need to be here. I will get worse then this if he finds out." She said."I'll stick to the cliff story, I just need to get out of here. She said. She covered her cigarette burns on her arm and cuts on her body. She looked down he knew she been beaten and she normally didn't need help."thank you both for your help,but I need to leave," she said and her eye's darted to the door.

Zellna walked in."woah zo what the hell get back in that bed. Are you crazy you could reinjur your self. Look will get you out tomorrow stay put for now," he nods to Johnny to just step outside."dude look at her personal medical file, doctor gave it to me after I said I been gone a while. She has been to hospitals all over the place many times. Broken bones concussions black eye's all by her step father. Usually the one that takes them is the one hurting them. She isn't going back not to that." He said. "We need to get her out asap so she doesn't go back." He said

"Alright fine look... We'll wait until night time to sneak her out. The Docs already gave her the meds so all she has to do is get some rest." Johnny explained, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms. "We'll find an empty room back at the mansion. She'll rest there until she gets better then we'll figure something out." He scratched his head and looked at her room.

"She can't stay in this town, not with that crazy step-dad of hers wandering about trying to find her and all that crap. She needs to run away, catch a train or bus to someplace far away where he can't hurt her."

Zellna smirked and looked at him"what are we not masters of hiding people and changing there look. Were not fae for a reason. You saved this human girl, now we have to make sure she is taken care of. She will need to become fae so we can teach her glamour. She doesn't need to run, she just needs to change is all." He said and leaned on the wall. He watched the doctor's and slipped back into her room. Zoey was curled up fast asleep and looked sadly uncomfortable."come on will sneak her out when she wakes and bring her back to the mansion. Though we have no free room. She is either bunking with you and me." He said to his friend quietly.

"She's bunking with me man, you might do all sorts of weird crap on her." Johnny chuckled softly as he gazed upon Zoey sleeping. He sat down on the chair next to her and took a deep breath. "She's really pretty to be honest..." He whispered, smiling and leaning back on the chair. "Like I said... bunking with me... no arguments, alright?" He whispered to Zellna, looking up at him.

Zellna laughed and smirked."Oh like you won't do anything, man your right she is pretty, even bruised to hell and back. No arguments here." He said and leaned back. He smirked and pretended to sleep till 1:00 rolled around, he stretched and moved. He nudged Johnny,"Hey get her up it is tine to go I snagged her some scrubs and a sweatshirt." He said.

Zoey woke to someone shaking her lightly. She noticeably flinched away from the hand till she realized it was the guy who had helped her. She sat up slowly"what?" She asked tiredly.

You remind me of the babe. -Labyrinth David Bowie

"Hey, you said you wanted to leave right?" Johnny explained, grabbing the clothes from Zellna. "Go bring the car around man..." He quietly ordered him, turning back to face Zoey. "Here put these on..." Johnny added, handing her the clothes. "Hurry up and get dressed, we need to get outta here before someone notices our master plan."

She looked at them like they were crazy, but took the clothes. She looked at hi and did the turn around sign. When he was turned around she went to the bathroom and left the door open as she changed. She slipped the long sleeves over her body then the top and then pants. Her hair was a mess. So she fixed it and slipped the shoes on.

A devilish smile appeared on Johnny's face as he went to take a peak of Zoey changing. He blushed at the sight of her smooth skin and nice figure. "Holy crrap... she isn't just cute... she's smokin' hot..." He whispered to himself. Johnny leaned his head in closer, but tripped and fell into the bathroom. He looked up and saw that he was right under Zoey.

She looked down at him and shook her head, "very nice I ask for privacy and I have you looking in at me." She sighed and stepped back gingerly"well best laid plans." She said with a sigh. She waited for him to get up and walked to the door."well we going, Tom." She said as in peeping Tom. Plus she didn't know any of there names.

Johnny let out a nervous laugh as he got up. "Y-yeah... of course we're going." He dashed up in front of her, stopping her from going any further. "My name's Johnny, I told you before but I think you might've been too beat up to remember." Johnny grabbed Zoey's hand and ran to the emergency stairwell, sprinting down the flights of stairs until they were in the basement floor.

"Hope you're not afraid of the dark..." He stated, opening the door and revealing pitch black darkness. Johnny had a lighter so he lit the flame, enlightening the area around them. "Over there!" He pointed towards a door, small cracks of light were shining through it.

She rolled her eyes "It was more as a peeping tom reference" she said. When he stopped, her she sighed and rubbed her head. It hurt like hell still. She followed him down and had to try and keep up, she was falling behind, she couldn't move that fast yet. They finally stopped at the basement. She leaned over trying to catch her breath.

When he said hope your not afraid of the dark, she waved him off to say please. She didn't fear much, she saw the light and limped toward it. She opened the door and looked about Zellna had a car waiting for them. She limped to the cat and he helped her in. She closed the door and leaned back breathing heavily, she was in pain and definitely bot good to run like that after being beaten."You made her run?" Zellna asked."such a dick move" he said as he started to the car. He stopped when Zoey clung to him like a small child and hide her face. She watched her step father walk by."go." She muttered.

He hopped into the car and had an annoyed look on his face. "Of course I made her run, the longer we took the more time security would have to look for her." Johnny explained, then noticing the man walking by. "Is that your step-dad?" He took a long look at the man as he walked by.

"It would be serious trouble if he went out looking for Zoey... Zellna... we should take care of him, get rid of him while we have a chance..." Johnny had a serious look on his face, opening the door slightly.

Zellna grabbed his arm."Not now, not here." He said and looked at zoey. She was hidden into Zellna. She looked as Johnny went to get out. When the door was closed again zellna drove off."Hey it's okay, we won't let him near you." He said and patted her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back