• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TrashPanda

Lurker
Hello! You can call me Panda I suppose. Pronouns don't matter she/they/her I really respond to anything and I won't get mad if you use anything else. I am in the EST zone and I am not on very often due to work, I'm on often enough to plot and try and reply a decent amount at least 1 to a few times a week. And I am 20 years old.

The animes I am looking for at the moment are My Hero Academia (MHA) and Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK).
I prefer darker themes anything with Gore and heavy themes, but I do have a list of things I will stay away from and we can talk about those later!
I am a big fan of survival storylines, mafia storylines, dark romance, yandere is pretty cool.​
As well as I prefer heavy description with my roleplays! I adore people who give me a story or multiple paragraphs to go on!!

I have never roleplayed on here before!! So I don't mind roleplaying on Google Docs, or other sites that have better layouts and more of a diversity for me to be creative with my style. As I tend to be an artsy person with my rp set ups.

I prefer oc x cannon!!

I am totally okay with any sort of pairings also, no judgement here!

All I ask in return is for a name for you to go by, age, pronouns, triggers, which fandom you want to do. And anything else you can think of!!

Attachments

• tumblr_pcdrzu8Ik81vkcfczo1_640.png
    tumblr_pcdrzu8Ik81vkcfczo1_640.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back