• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Acts From Brilliant Minds

KillGill

Snap out of it

Recently I came up with an Idea for a Roleplay that would be a mix between the three films Cheap Thrills, Heathers and Teaching Mrs. Tingle. Here's quick Synopsis:

The story revolves around four teens (All of which come from troubled families be it an alcoholic father or a sick Mother) who attend the Kingston Falls High School. The school serves 782 students. The School's gym teacher, Mr. Lloyd, is known and loved by many of the students. However, these four teens aren't them.

After the four students come up with a plan to murder their teacher, something goes horribly Awry. After a failed attempt to kill Mr. Lloyd it becomes a lying game to see who can Point fingers the fastest, and the wisest.

Now, I understand that this is a pretty dark idea for a Role play, but please don't whine about it in the thread. If you do have a problem with it PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
xD Now for some reason instead of finding this dark, I find it amusing. Very amusing. You have caught my attention with this.

[QUOTE="Silent Howling]
xD Now for some reason instead of finding this dark, I find it amusing. Very amusing. You have caught my attention with this.

[/QUOTE]
I'll set up the role play once we have enough players.

Is this still accepting or no? I saw this earlier but I didn't think to post until now, and even as I look back yo the opening post, I see that you were looking for four. I guess this is redundant now but.... xD

jacunliffe said:
Is this still accepting or no? I saw this earlier but I didn't think to post until now, and even as I look back yo the opening post, I see that you were looking for four. I guess this is redundant now but.... xD
More then four people showed interest and I don't wanna leave anybody out so I made the number of teens higher.

If anybody wan'ts to play Mr. Lloyd you can PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back