• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark Academia Advanced Literate 1x1

amplexus

Some pointers:

-Advanced Literate! I typically RP third person, past tense. Length depends on how much I have to work with, but you can ask me for a sample if you please. Understand that I might stop the RP if I don’t like your style.

-I like romance. I think it adds a fun dynamic to the RP, but I’m not always set on it being the core storyline. I like to have some complicated relationship built up, with some kind of core tension

-Understand that I’m very busy and so won’t be able to reply at every moment of the day. If it’ll take me more than a day to reply, I’ll let you know. Generally, I’ll write a reply once or twice a day; I try to focus more on quality than quantity.

-If you don’t think the RP is working out, just let me know! I don’t really mind if you change your mind, but I don’t want to be left dangling. That being said, this is a matter of preference - we all ghost at some point!

-I’ve been RPing for about 7+ years now, and would prefer to RP with someone with several years of experience as well. Just RPing with someone who has experience makes a difference.

-Please, be 18+. I don’t feel comfortable doing this with someone under 18. No exceptions here.

-I play both genders, and really don’t have a preference. When it comes to pairings, I prefer F/M, but this is just a preference.

-Private message me if you’re interested!

—-

The Starlight Institute is a closed-off, ancient academic school, completely shut off from the rest of society. Ancient European buildings dot the ground, which used to be home to the aristocratic elite. Buildings so complex, so ancient, that they are filled with tunnels and old servant’s quarters.
The local townsfolk regard it as a place where worldly snobs send their stuck up children to receive the best education, and nothing more.

But looks are often so deceiving...

—-

I am stuck between two versions of the school: either it is actually a school for kids with superpowers (think X-men, obviously), OR it is an academy where they train elite assassins.

So I was looking to make a dark academia kind of vibe to the Starlight Institute. I was thinking that our two leads could be academic rivals, who are banded together when they discover a conspiracy running throughout the school.

All of these descriptions are vague, but I was looking to design a proper concept/world with a partner!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back