• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danny Phantom rp

Wolfclawgirl13

Hi, I've been watching Danny Phantom all over again, and it's made me remember how much that I love the show, and I was wondering if anyone would like to rp with me, and possibly play Vlad Plasmius. I don't have too much of an idea just yet, though I figured that we could brainstorm, and come up with something that we could do? Just pm me, and we can discuss some plans for this.

If you want to discuss this further, pm me, and we can go from there, also, sorry that I haven't responded sooner, I've been very busy.

Hi, I've been watching Danny Phantom all over again, and it's made me remember how much that I love the show, and I was wondering if anyone would like to rp with me, and possibly play Vlad Plasmius. I don't have too much of an idea just yet, though I figured that we could brainstorm, and come up with something that we could do? Just pm me, and we can discuss some plans for this.
Sure! I'd love to refresh my Vlad! Can you play Danny and we double up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back