• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dangerous. {Advanced 1x1 Search Thread!}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Plot:
Set in modern society, things were normal, until powers were introduced. The origins of these powers were unknown, but the few that had them weren't as lucky as they seemed. They were deemed dangerous, and would go on to live on their own, shunned by society.

Muse A has the power over fire. They can make it appear out of thin air and manipulate it to their will...if they can figure out how to get a hold of their powers. They have a bit of a cold personality, yet there is a soft spot for the people they care about.

Muse B has the power over ice. Again, they can make it appear and manipulate it, but they don't know much about how to use these powers either. They try to be a good person towards other people, but they can have a bit of a short-temper at times as well.

The powers and personalities are meant to conflict with each other because I love myself a bit of drama, and also because I love enemies to lovers. Also! I will be playing a girl in this, but the rest is up to you! You can choose who you'd like to be! I would like there to be at least a little romance, because that sounds fun! ;>

Requirements:
Literacy, meaning that you go into great detail/description with your posts!
Length, something along the lines of four or so paragraphs would be nice. I would like something to reply to, after all! ;>
Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while!
Also, it would be great if you could write a starter! I apologize in advance, as I am not good at starting off! ^^"

Hello! I have a character that would be a great fit for muse B. If you’re still looking for someone let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back