• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DanganRonpa:Welcome the Despair Manor

Nenma Takashi

Terribly Terrible
Your vision is blurry as you awake in a fancy room alone with no memory of how you got here. All you remember was enrolling into Hope's Peak. After that you can't think of anything else you just completely blank on everything else. When you finally decide to look around you soon find that you aren't alone. Other people are here and they two share your confusion all of you were supposed to be going to Hope's Peak academy. Yet here you are in some kind of strange manor suddenly the fire place opens up. Revealing a monitor with a strange black and white bear wearing a fake mustache and top hat. You don't understand what's going on here but a gross feeling in your gut tells you. It won't be any good.

Right on. I'm down to try out another Danganronpa roleplay. Had a fun idea for a talent that I've been wanting to use for a long time now.

However, from a constructive, creative standpoint... I have to ask you, Nenma...

How do you plan on adapting the murders and the mysteries into forum-based RP format? You'll need some method to do so without powerplaying, but also to prevent us players from having information we should, as unrelated third parties to the murder, not be privy to. Similarly, how do you plan on having players who are not the culprit or victim somehow be related to the case by witnessing something they shouldn't have, unintentionally contributing to the mystery, or being an accessory to the murder?

Surely, you have a plan for all this, yes?

However, from a constructive, creative standpoint... I have to ask you, Nenma...

How do you plan on adapting the murders and the mysteries into forum-based RP format? You'll need some method to do so without powerplaying, but also to prevent us players from having information we should, as unrelated third parties to the murder, not be privy to. Similarly, how do you plan on having players who are not the culprit or victim somehow be related to the case by witnessing something they shouldn't have, unintentionally contributing to the mystery, or being an accessory to the murder?

Surely, you have a plan for all this, yes?
I do in fact have a plan that hopefully works. I plan on that when I pick someone or I get a volunteers we and they choose a victim we will bring in the victim to discuss the basic idea of the case. My plan is after the murder and victim are picked the murder won't happen until I give the ready. That way subtle hints can be dropped before we get to the murder. I'll be sure to remind both the victim and murder to drop subtle hints and clues. When the murder happens I'll be sure to give everyone the usual monokuma files with the basic clues. With these in place I hope it'll be enough to make things both interesting and enjoyable.

On paper, it seems like it could work, but its also dependent on you, and the people you choose to be the victim(s) and killer(s).

What is the format of this roleplay? Is it Simple, Casual or Detailed?

What will the emphasis be on character development?

On paper, it seems like it could work, but its also dependent on you, and the people you choose to be the victim(s) and killer(s).

What is the format of this roleplay? Is it Simple, Casual or Detailed?

What will the emphasis be on character development?
I'd like to make this a detailed rp and have a lot of emphasis on character development and interactions. As such I wanna give everyone a good amount of time/post before we even get to the the murders. Since the whole point of them should be two things "oh no person I liked is dead." or "oh no person I liked is the killer and is now going to have to die." Situations like that are in my opinion the best parts of the murder trials.

Hello. Color me interested. I hope that playing/knowing the plot of V3 is not necessary.

I'm thinking of having everyone or most of everyone make two characters that way if one dies your not out of the rp. It'll also help with the rp not getting slowed down if someone your interacting with isn't there to respond you can just switch over to your other character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back