• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Kiseichu

Parasyte
Need 5 more players or less for an existing DR Rp.

https://www.rpnation.com/rp/73-danganronpa-the-tragedy-need-people/

Your character can join right in and go with the flow. Just pretend he was there since day one. All the character introduced themself at the begining of the trial, so everybody knows each other more or less. 

The first murder and trial happened the first night of the school. 

@Kiseichu @TripTripleTimes 

But how should my character actually introduce himself? He wasn't in school during the first day(s)

I might be interested in this! How do the murders/investigations/trials work though? Are the students free to do as they please, or is there some sort of structure needed?

I might be interested in this! How do the murders/investigations/trials work though? Are the students free to do as they please, or is there some sort of structure needed?

I actually joined the rp when the trial was happening, so im not too sure how they pick the murderer/victims (maybe PMing the GM is involved?). From looking back at the investigation part, im guessing the character does an action in bold and wait for the GM to responce. 

The trial works within 5 rounds, each lasting 20 posts each as a group. At the end of a round, the group is able to ask a single question for the GM to answer (players chat in ooc about what question to ask and someone post ic with the question). I think we have tried doing a order post but didnt worked, so we end up "waiting for 3 posts before posting again" rule, if that makes sense. (I think we got most of the trail down, but there might be changes here and there as we go along : p)

As for voting, when we are cued we pm the GM with our answer.

Outside of the murder n trial, we rp as normal. Right now, all students know each other's name and can walts right in! (If your character is a sport/athlete/cool person, my buddy gonna be a fan automatically : p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back