• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa RP (Partner Search)

Remi

Sassafrass
Hello, friends! <3

It's about that time again where I make a little thing to get some roleplay partners (specifically for a Danganronpa rp). As for my guidelines I don't have too many!

They are:
Third person pov preferred.
Decent length. I'm flexible, but I would prefer no one-liners. Around one or two paragraphs at least, please!
Fair activity. I'm pretty busy, but you can expect a reply from me at least every 2-3 days! However, on days where I'm free you will likely get more consistent replies.
Roleplay planned to take place in thread, but if something else is easier for you let me know (discord, pm, etc).

Now that those are out of the way, here's mainly what I'm looking for.

Nagito/Chiaki* (preferred)
-or-
Hajime / Chiaki

If desired I am willing to double up characters and play someone for you and your desired couple (ex. playing Fuyuhiko if you wanted to pair him with Peko). My only real requirement is that I really just want to play Chiaki right now because I am in my feelings currently. Please note that I have not finished V3 yet!

:bishiesparklesr:If interested feel free to comment or shoot me a PM! :bishiesparklesl:

Hello. I'm interested in rping danganronpa 2. I prefer to play Mikan. But I'll also rp Mahiru and sonia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back