• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Interest Check

Haha, if everybody that posted in here up to this point is still interested we'd have enough for 16 students and a Monokuma!

Guys. This thread was posted two months ago. The OP either doesn't have the intention to make it or the determination to see it through until the end. If you want this to happen, the best thing to do is make your own thread.

im still on this guys. i dont have the skills to lead an rp yet, but if someone leaves a link to a new rp, a good chunk should follow it.

I sent a message to the OP to see if there was still some interest. I know previously they had trouble with their notifications, so I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. If I don't hear back, I may end up starting my own thread with everybody welcome to join.

I sent a message to the OP to see if there was still some interest. I know previously they had trouble with their notifications, so I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. If I don't hear back, I may end up starting my own thread with everybody welcome to join.
If you end up making a thread, tag me in it and I might end up joining it. I don't trust the OP of this thread tho, given someone else's apt comment of him starting 3 checks and no RP thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back