• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Interest Check

Would anyone be interested in doing a Danganronpa group RP?
I can do Trigger Happy Havoc and Goodbye Despair RPs, if we were to do a roleplay set in those games. I haven't finished watching the Danganronpa 3 anime, and I haven't played Killing Harmony (or Despair Girls) so those are kinda off-limits for me.
We could always do AUs, or even new stories set in the Danganronpa universe!
Thanks guys!

I'm interested, I bet we create our own characters? I've done all the games up to V3, and watched the Danganronpa 3 anime, but it's fine that we do an RP in the setting of the 1st or second game.

Come on, everyone; a Danganronpa RP!

Well then, what would the setting be with the characters we're considering right now?

Also, while we're waiting for other people to join, want to discuss who our characters are?

By the way, I suppose I should say - I've seen all three main games and Ultra Despair Girls. I don't know much of anything about the DR3 anime, though.

Well then, what would the setting be with the characters we're considering right now?

Also, while we're waiting for other people to join, want to discuss who our characters are?

By the way, I suppose I should say - I've seen all three main games and Ultra Despair Girls. I don't know much of anything about the DR3 anime, though.
You should watch it; unlike the DR1 anime, which was just an anime adaptation of the first game, the DR3 anime is a direct sequel to the games. Chronologically, play DR1, then DR2, then UDG (probably before even playing DR2 no wait, play DR2 first), then watch the DR3 Anime, after that play DRV3. Btw, if you are gonna watch it, there's a special way of watching the anime; read the wiki on how to do it.

As for our characters, not sure yet. Has someone thought of taking the place of the "Ultimate ???" for their character? If anyone asks, I wouldn't.

Since I pitched the idea of tossing up our characters' Talents, I should say that my character will be the Ultimate Pyrotechnician.

Last edited:
We'd also need a mastermind and 1-2 traitors, if we are doing a completely new killing game scenario.
Also, do we want to model the new scenario (if we're doing one) like Trigger Happy Havoc (inside school) or Goodbye Despair (outside of school/on a trip)?

Don't know if this is still going on but I'd be interested!

I would be very interested if this is still happening! I've got an Ultimate Puppeteer that I've been wanting to try out!

Is it going to be within a killing game? If so, what's the plan on deciding Mastermind and moderating the murders? I imagine that it would be best if the official moderator wasn't the Mastermind, since that would be too easy, but maybe could be the narrator and Monokuma? Then anybody interested in being the Mastermind could private message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back