• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa (Cancelled)

Kayano gave Ketsuo a expressionless look, but in her head... it was expressionless. Basically, she was unimpressed. She looked around the room. "So, no one remembers coming here right?" She said, she looked at the ground and closed her eyes. "The last thing i can remember is approaching the school, then i blacked out."

"!" Ishini stumbled backward into a wall, since she was easily frightened, but still was able to recognize the actor. "Aren't you that, Power Ranger guy?" Ishini quickly added, " Not to be rude!" She sighed her held breath. *Good job, Choduko!* She couldn't help but think.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I certainly don't r-remember..." Ishini added, looking at Kayano, cupping her hands. "I last remember studying for medical school... Wait! Does that mean I can't study!?" Ishini scanned the room for a bag, a containor, any book shelf at all. The room seemed pretty bland, or would hostile be it, but Ishini still looked hopeful as she looked frantically.

Audrey Lu

Audrey smiled alongside her new friend, though she found an identical tablet after rummaging through her pockets. It was lightweight enough for her not to notice the extra lump, and was admittedly concealed quite well. But how it got there was another story. "Hm.. It looks like everybody else has one of these, too. I wonder what they're for..." she softly laughed, in hopes of brightening the overall darkish mood. "All of these talents here at Hope's Peak are pretty cool, don't you think, Ishini?" Audrey commented, after overhearing the other introductions from the rest of the students. The surgeon's presence was definitely helping her calm down.

She glanced over to Kayano, taking note of her more serious and stern disposition. The musician had hoped to help her out with the 'investigation'. "Yes, that's correct. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in my room last night..."

((OOC: I'm not sure whether Choduko or Ishini is her first name, so if I got it wrong, I apologize!))

"Hmm... The question is: Should we try doing something about that door? Maybe we can pick a lock?" Said Jun to his classmates. Still thinking about other options. *I knew that i knew this guy! My cousin used to watch him. He seems a little... flashy? I guess that's one way to call him*. Turning back to Kayano, Jun said: "I only remember going to bed last night and then... I woke up here."

Warren listened to all the introductions. "It's rad to meet you all!" Warren reached into his pockets to grab his video game console. He thought he was grabbing his phone, buy when he pulled the object out, it was a tablet looking device. He looked in his other pockets. Nothing. "WHAT! NOOO!" Warren fell to his knees. "My games... All gone..." Warren picked himself up off the ground. "Whoever took our stuff better have saved my game or so help me GOD!" He sighed. "Ugh. Whatever. Liiiisten... Here's how you open a door." Warren walked all the way to the farther side of the room, then rant word the door shouting "SUNLIGHT HAMMON OVERDRIVE!" As he punched the door

"Ah! Yes, Lu-Chan! They are pretty cool..." Her words were said rather quickly as she looked. She now knew that she wasn't going to find it, after looking thoroughly around. "My books... All I had to do was finish one year of highschool... To graduate..." Ishini seemed rather upset, cupping her hands. "I always hated school...." Ishini said, rather hostilely, but toward no one in particular. She assumed the pothers wouldn't care about her comment.

@Homrworld

Again, five lines please. Your last post should be the minimum length.

Aside from that, there are shelves inside the teacher's podium and a drawer inside every desk. However, they're all empty.

@Scrubnoppon

Congratulations, Warren's punch did absolutely nothing! Aside from hurt his fist. Ow.

--

Also, the last thing anyone should remember is gong to sleep at night.

CLASSROOM 1A | Tags: @Homrworld @Scrubnoppon @MissObsess

"P-Power Ranger? That's..."

Ketsuo felt a dagger go through his heart at these words, causing him to drop his pose. If nothing else he took pride in his show, despite knowing how cheesy it was. Admittedly it would have been far more concerning for people his age to be such avid fans that they got all of the details correct, but to compare it to that cheap American knockoff? That was just depressing.

"...yes. I guess I am." He mumbled in response to Ishini's question, swallowing his pride for the time being. Once they got out of here he would have to have an extremely lengthy, extremely detailed explanation of the history and importance of sentai to the young woman. Misconceptions like this were bad for his brand, after all.

Rolling his eyes at Warren striking the door, he pointed back to the metal plate as he approached the gathering of students on the other side of the room. "Already tried it. Doesn't work." Once again he scanned through the events of the previous day, noting nothing out of the ordinary. In fact...it seemed to end exactly the same.

"I...also went to sleep. At home. That's the last thing that I remember."

A feeling of unease finally began to creep into him. How had this happened to all of them?

Kayano looked at Warren, "Haven't we already tried that, i don't think anything is going to open the door. The best thing we can do is wait, if it takes too long then we can start breaking down doors." She said, her voice had a hint of irritation. She noticed Ketsuo feeling down. "Does anyone know who that was that was on the screen? Or any possibility who it was?

Warren pulled himself away from the door he made a frightening sound that sounded like "GUWAAAAHHHHHH!" As he fell onto his back. "Well. Maybe it's just... A special door..." He once again, picked himself off the ground and wiped the dust from his pants. "Ouch... I hit that way too hard..." He walked up to ishini. "Hey... I know this is pretty dang stupid, but can you make sure I didn't break my hand, I bet it's fine but, I don't wanna cast. Yeah?" As he looked around, he noticed how short he is compared to everyone else...

@Homrworld

Ishini saw that Ketsuo had been hurt, and quickly attempted to write the wrong, "Oh! I'm so sorry, when I was younger, I used to watch the show! I found it quite amusing... But I really am sorry...!" Ishini pulled on the two long strands of hair that resigned on her chest. She tugged the dark teal locks, and winced at her stupid habit. She really would never get this communicating thing down, would she...?

Ishini jumped when Warren asked about his hand. She picked up the boy's hand tentatively. She turned it over, making sure nothing looked out of place. "Although I do specialize in surgery, I have a pretty big knowledge on other medical subjects... And nothing seems hurt. But if anything is in immense amounts of pain, come to me!" Choduko's voice toke on a tone of a professional doctor, which wasn't like her timid one the others have seen so far. @Scrubnoppon It gace her the look of someone who had a sense of wisdom, that was beyond Ishini's normal tone.

@MissObsess "I don't really know. I could just make out a silhouette. I know it's stupid, but it seemed realy out of proportion, inhuman even. And it had this wierd voice. Whoever that person is, I'm sure he or she wants to retain anonymity" Jun looked deeply at Kayanos hair. "By any chance, do you have a hairpin?" he asked "Sorry, if it's a wierd question!" He added quickly. And smiled, slightly embarrassed. *Holy Cow, I'm already coming of as a wierdo.*

Kayano looked at Jun, "I may know what your thinking..." Kayano said, she took a hair pin out of her hair and shook her head. She held the hair pin out to him. Part of her training was to be able to adapt to any situation, but she had nothing to adapt to? All she could do was speak with everyone and hely to try and figure out what to do. @Schwagnatt

CLASSROOM 1A | Tags: @Homrworld @MissObsess

"Amusing?"

The hero was hoping for something more dramatic. Amazing, perhaps. Inspiring. Maybe even life changing? He wanted to comment on that, but the poor girl looked like she was on the verge of falling to pieces.

"Let's just...forget about that. That doesn't matter for now." Ketsuo stated, hoping to push forward past this conversation. No matter how it progressed he could tell there was no way to truly win this one. Looking toward Kayano as she asked about the voice, he shut his eyes and began to dig through his memories in a desperate attempt to find something. He knew he had heard that before, so why couldn't he recall?

"...oh!" He yelled out suddenly, slamming his fist into an open palm. "That kind of voice. I know that kind of voice. Our villains usually have that tone so this may actually be..." Trailing off, he came to an uncomfortable realization. If his theory held true then people were getting dragged into this who had no right being here. "...well, a method performance gone too far. My producer is kind of a weird guy. Really into improv acting lately, yeah? So we're probably being filmed right now."

Warren rubbed his red hand and smiled. "Ahh, that's really great to hear! Thanks doc!" He smiled and tried to not think about his hand so it didn't hurt as much. "Well let's go over what we all know so far.

1. We all just kinda woke up here, all our stuff gone.

2. We don't know who was on that screen.

3. We are all trapped in here.

So. I guess if we can get out of here, we can figure out who that voice is, yeah?"

Warren shrugged. "I'm going to look around for something to get out of here with."

Warren scoured the room for something to get out of the room with.

"D-doc...!?" Ishini shrieked, surprised. She usually got called as student, or acquaintance in medical school. But if this was some sort of professional addressing, she'd take it. "Heh, thank you." Ishini blushed. "Just be careful... If you plane on punching anymore d-doors, that is..." @Scrubnoppon

Kago's first thought when he woke up was, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

It was also the first thing he said. "WHO ARE YOU, WHERE AM I, DID THEY FIND OUT?!?!" He jumped up out of his seat and fell on his butt. ((Jeez, I'm late as heck))

Audrey Lu

((Alright, thanks for clearing that up, Homrworld!))

@Homrworld "Don't like school? Ah... That can't be good, Ishini(-chan). I'll promise to try my best to help you make it enjoyable, right? Or at least, after we get ourselves after this mess..." Audrey kept up with her usual positivty and smiling, observing as she was working on Warren's arm, though she did hope that the injury was nothing too serious. The last thing she wanted was for someone to be hurt.

@Ammy Audrey turned over to Ketsuo, blinking as a puzzled expression struck her face. "We're probably being filmed..? Ehh..?! If that's true, then we wouldn't have to worry so much. But, I still have this gut-feeling that it may not be the case. Or perhaps I'm overthinking.." she glanced over at the ground, unsure of what else to do. Even her 'rabbit ears' were drooping.

@MissObsess "Thanks" Jun reached with his arm and took the hairpin. He then began to tamper with it to make a provisional pick. "Fun fact. I learned it while checking if my talent is lockpicking. It wasn't." His expression saddened, but after a couple of seconds, he was smiling again. "At least i know how to do this now. And you know, lockpicking isn't exacly legal, you know? So i guess that's a win-win situation." Jun came to the door and tried to lockpick it.

@Scrubnoppon "Don't forget about these wierd tablets." Jun added quickly "And I already checked. This room is as empty as it gets."

"T-Thank you Lu-san! I appreciate it!" Ishini glowed scarlet, and didn't attempt to hide her red face. She turned toward Kato, saying " Ah, you woke a bit later than expected..." Ishini smiled, but then blurted, " N-Not to be rude! Um... Well, I'm Choduko Ishini, and we are, uh, um, sorta trapped here. Are you okay..?" Ishini asked, concerned.

@Scrubnoppon

In the room are sixteen wooden desks, sixteen wooden chairs, a blackboard, a clock, a podium, a dead fern, a security camera, a monitor, and people. If you can come up with a way to get out of the room using those, feel free to try it.

@Schwagnatt

Jun failed to pick the lock... because there was no keyhole! How the door is locked isn't discernible.

(And now off to sleep. Anything else will need to wait until morning.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back