• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa (Cancelled)

"Eep!" The Ultimate Surgeon shrieked, her reflexes abnormally high. She grew pale once again, and stumbled backward. With a quick deep breathes, she regained the color of her face. She stepped back to her original spot.

"Are you okay?", Kago asked the girl, "Did you like, get brain damage or something? I wouldn't recommend hitting things this much." Did she like, get a concussion or something? That looked like it really hurt.

"S-sorry about that, really. But, really are you okay? I do have a lot of medical knowledge... Oh, dear, I don't mean to boast..." Ishini, pulled her hair again. She bite her lip. Finally she stepped a bit closer tyo the girl, in a friendly manor.

Classroom 1A - Daily Life - Ultimate Maid

"Ack. I ask for your forgiveness, I didn't mean to scare you by my outburst." Naishi bowed to the people around before sighing. "I'm concerned on the mention of staying here for a long time. This is... A classroom right? Maybe this is just a prank by the school for newcomers?".

The voice of the girl that mentioned what she was saying a bit earlier now approached her, trying to hand assistance for her head. But immediately, she reached for her forehead with her palm. "I'm alright! I'm alright! Really!". @Homrworld @Rahorn @MissObsess

Last edited by a moderator:
Kago slowly approached the girl. "Right, so I assume that you don't remember coming here, and you've never seen us before? Well, we're all in the same boat, so don't freak out. Or do freak out, I did, too." She seems to be on edge.

Kayano sighed, "Thats what i said before. But it seems slightly unlikely. If the school allow this i will probably be out by the end of the day. If this is by the school, it's reputation is a lie." @EXPMIRACLE

"Right I see. Thinking back, I only have the recollection of serving my parents before going to bed. And I don't think I met you before." She turned to face the recent female, listening to what she's saying. "Damn... So we have no choice but to stay here, right?". @MissObsess

Ishini sighed, "This is all way too confusing... Oh! Maybe we could slip a thin object between the doors! To trigger the lock." Ishini rummaged through her pocket to get the tablet from before. She attempted to trigger the lock by sliding the tablet up and down between the door. She held her breath and hoped for the best.

Warren was standing there. Completely immersed into trying to find a way out, and where the heck they were. "OHH! WAIT I KNOW!" Warren ran over to the podium. "Watch out everyone!" Warren then picked up the podium with a loud grunt and placed it over his shoulder. "HERE. WE. GOOO!" Warren took a running start and With all his force, slammed the podium into the door to unlock it.

Ishini jumped back, leaving the tablet wedged between the door. She held up her hands, surprised. "Oh... Heh... I hope the t-tablet wasn't important..." Ishini breathed, her voice squeaky with surprise. She toke a step back from the door, breathing inwardly.

"Right, so what if we try to destroy the hinges, because maybe the door doesn't have a normal lock, but is barred by something on the other side? I think that if we all worked together, we could break it." But what would we do once we leave the room? Try to find someone here?

"Or you could try to attack the least vulnerable part of the door like this young man just did." It doesn't seem like this will work. If it's barred on the other side, some kid with a podium will have a hard time with bashing it open.

"T-that's a good idea... But how would we get what ever was on the other side off?" Ishini looked toward the door, hoping they made some progress. "If its wood, would we pry it off? And what would we do on the other side, if we got there? Oh, this feels hopeless..." Ishini let her sentence trail off, like her doubt.

Kayano backed away from the door, making her way to the opposite side of the room, she decided to go a different route. She balled her right hand into a fist and knocked onto the large metal plate, glancing at the large screws on them. "Could we un-screw these?" She asked herself, but she said it loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I don't think we have the necessary tools..." she said, answering the girl as she thought of a good way out. "Does anyone have anything at all?" She asked everyone in the room in the pitch that everyone could hear.

"It... It could be possible..." Ishini stared at the door again. But she quickly reverted her attention back toward Kayano. "B-but with what? N-Not to be r-rude or anything...!" Ishini quickly added. She reverted to tugging her hair, looking away. Her face grew pink.

"W-we only have our tablets..." Ishini looked at the door again, where her tablet remained wedged in. "Well m-mine is sorta in the door. It has a parting, but I don't know if it has an invisible lock... So I tried triggering the lock with it..." Ishini sighed, not knowing if it actually worked or not. If it didn't, she would feel like a complete idiot.

Kayano cupped her hands and wrapped them around the screw, she tightened her grip and attempted to spin it, but her hands only slipped off. Worth a shot anyways. Kayano turned around and glanced around the room. The door had no lock, and there was no way to open it. The room felt cramped. With so many people in it, desks and the windows blocked off. Kayano's heart rate sped up and he placed her hand on it, closing her eyes she took a few relaxing breaths. She made sure to hold her neutural expression.

(She's offline so i kinda just assumed it would do nothing)

"Well, I'm gonna get to work." Kago walked over to the clock and took it off the wall. "This might work." He walked over to the door and started smacking the top hinge with the clock. Hopefully this thing is sturdy enough to break some door hinges.

"A-are you okay? Are y-you having heart problems!?" Ishini asked frantically, taking a tentative step forward. " Did it work...?" Ishini referred to the svrew. She stater at it.

"B-be careful..." Ishini flinched everyone the clock made contact with the door. Then she realized that she wanted to check the time. To see how long they had been in the room. To late now. "Does... Does it still read the time...?" Ishini asked softly.

Warren leaned the podium against the wall so he could catch his breath. "C'mn you guys... We can do it...!" Warren put the podium down very very slowly. "That things not too heavy, but I mean, when you run with it, full force right into a wall, it's pretty hard." He kind of chuckled and kind of coughed. "Ugh. Gimme a bit you guys. Not feeling to well." Warren stepped away. "Bleugh. I'm fine, but Im going to need a second."

Kago stops for a second and checks to see if the clock is still ticking. It's broken "Sorry, I might have broken it." He then starts bashing the door with the clock again. "Um, so this is gonna get boring very soon, so anyone got any interesting conversation topics? ((I'm assuming it's broken.))

"You sure? I-if only I had my pills..." Ishini sighed, but looked shocked, ass she revealed a secret. "I-i mean, I had asprin, from before... Heh." Ishini sighed awkwardly. She toke a step backward, scratching her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back