• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa (Cancelled)

"No, really i'm fine. It's nothing like that." Kayano said once again, she turned towards the guy slamming the clock against the door. "Can you stop that." She said, her voice stern.

Hmmm, that was weird. Could she be addicted? It's possible, but it seems as if the Ultimate Surgeon would want to stay healthy. "Um, right, so, anyone want to help with the other hinge? This might take a while" My arm hurts so much.

"Oh, is this bothering you? Are you the type of person who gets annoyed clocks ticking and things like that? They can be pretty annoying, but crickets are the worst. Alright, I'll stop now." Kago drops the clock and starts rolling his shoulder. "So, did that pretty little head of yours think of something better while I was smashing a door with a clock?" Did I just say "Pretty little head of yours"? I hate myself.

"No, actually. That was really loud, and it was doing absolutely nothing. The door is still completely fine." Kayano said, she took what he said as something rude or teasing, which was something she wasn't a fan of in this type of situation. She placed her hand on her head.

@Rahorn

"Hey, are you okay? You don't look too well." Maybe she's claustrophobic. "Do you not like enclosed spaces? Most people don't, but I love them. I'm talking way too much. I'll shut up now." Kago walks over to the nearest wall and promptly starts smashing his head into it. Stupid. Idiot. Moron. You're such a dumb imbecile.

"Ah! P-please, stop! Y-you'll hurt yourself!" Choduko cried out, with a frantic tone. She put out her hands, hoping the message would be more effective with that action. "I know you feel bad, but don't hurt yourself! Or, you don't feel, bad... I'm sorry, I'm not good at this..." The Ultimate Surgeon squeaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
*she's going to kill him*

*he's dead*

Ishini couldn't stop her strange imagination to give her multiple thoughts. Most of them resulted in him getting killed. Kayano seemed like the type you don't mess with, and that you shouldn't piss off. Ishini was too tired of this never ending chaotic room to warn him. She covered her face with her sleeve, a sob chocking in her throat. She was having enough. But she started to wip her face, raising it.

"So, I'm just going to sit in a chair and stare into space while trying not to move my dumb muscles. Enjoy the silence." Kago then sat in a chair and just sat there, staring at nothing. Well, I'm the biggest idiot in the world. Maybe it would better if I left the escape to the others and just sat here, thinking about my stupidity and staring at nothing. That's probably for the best.

Warren finally turned around "Hey!" He turned to Kago. "So we're slaving in order to get out of here. And you're going to sit there, yeah? Seems fair, right?" Warren began to pace around "I'm sorry if I'm being rude but, we're all trapped in a tiny room and everyone is on edge. So if you sucked it up and tried to help us, maybe we can all get out of here and go home. Okay? The only reason I'm not helping you out right now is because I'm tired after the podium. So you can either smash your head on the wall or help get us out of here!" Warren said as he picked up the podium.

Audrey Lu

Audrey helplessly observed attempt after attempt to break down the doors. Plausible idea, one after another, yet, each and every one of them stamped as futile. There was nothing that could be done, at this rate. Sure, hope persisted, but Audrey personally thought that perhaps a break could've helped outwith the situation, as well as some time to carefully think things over before recklessly diving head first into whatever solutions that would come to mind. Her growing feeling of hunger was quite a hindrance, though. It was a shame that all of her belongings were stripped away-- she would've pulled out some sweets to share with the rest of her classmates, or something. The idol was craving some chocolate-- her favorite. Though, thoughts for food aside, the Ultimate Musician began to hum a upbeat tune, based off one of her more popular and recent releases. The sound of music to her ears would help her stay happy, calm, rational, and most important of all-- sane, as it always did. Hopefully, it would have a positive effect on the others, too.

"Ah, sorry... I thought that maybe a break would've been nice, to chat and build bonds. But, perhaps that's not the best idea, when we're all confined in here." she softly laughed, and resumed humming.

Kayano looked over at the scene, Audrey humming. Ishini crying, Warren picking up a pillar, and Kago sitting down on a chair, looking like he'd give up on life. She took a deep breath. Trying to distract herself from the enclosed room. "I don't believe there is a way out of this room without someone on the outside. The figure we saw on the screen earlier, i can only assume it was live. Which means there is still someone in this school. If we are left in this room for more than an hour, then we will know no one is coming for us." She stated, loud enough for the whole room to hear her.

Inishi sniffed, wiping the teats from her eyes.

"Y-yeah... "

Inishi looked at the door once again, holding her hands together tightly.

"Do... Do you think someone's coming...?" Inishi asked softly, putting her bread down. The harsh reality of that possibility sunk into Inishi. She lowered her shoulders,

"If not, its all over, right? It would be hopeless.." Inishi inhaled sharply, feeling like crying again, but she didn't allow herself too.

"We're helpless...." Inishi whispered, her stare never leaving the door. That reality began to sink in on everyone else.

With a grunt, Warren placed the podium over his shoulders. He listened to every word inishi said. He looked right at inishi.

"No. That's not true. If it's not me. Then someone is going to get us out of here." Warren said as he walked back. "We're all going to be okay. We'll get out of here and go home, alright? Just give it time." He took a stance. And sprinted into the door slamming the podium into the door with tremendous power. All the while screaming

"SUNLIGHT. HAMMON. OVERDRIVE!"

@Homrworld

Audrey Lu

Audrey ambled over to Choduko, and knelt down next to her. She simply hummed her tune, which eventually escalated to a calming one, and stayed there by her side, saying no more, and no less; just humming. The musician remained like that for a few minutes, her eyes were as tranquil as her voice was. All she had hoped was that her humming would've helped the surgeon, even if it was a little bit.

Though, she took Kayano's thoughts into consideration-- people would surely notice after a while that 16 students were missing from their homes, right? That must've been the case, or at least, that's what Audrey had hoped for deep down. She believed in miracles, and that they would transpire. She believed in hope; the hope that would kill despair.

"Ah... That's true, I agree with your observation, Miss Kayano. I guess an hour seems like a long time, but it would pass fairly quickly. Sixteen missing students, robbed from their origins. Maybe they wouldn't notice as quickly, but surely, add a few extra hours, and something would happen, right? They wouldn't just abandon us here. People will come! Families would be cowering and worrying otherwise... that's not very good." Audrey speculated, voicing her opinion in a serene manner. She was surprised at how calm (or at least mostly calm) she had become, though it was because of her secret of humming.

She had also observed Warren's continued effort.
"Please don't overexert yourself..! We'll all worry if you strain your arms from the repetition..."

Inishi wiped her face, looking toward Lu.

"T-thank you, Lu-chan. Its foolish of me to think so hopelessly. I guess I have always thought like that. But that's beside the point. W-Warren, please be careful, you did j-just hurt your hand. Y-you don't want to break it." Inishi gave Aud a quick hug, long enough for her to whisper the idol a thank you.

"I ruined the nmood, s-sorry. I made it all sad... I'm truely sorry everyone!" Inishi exclaimed, holding her shoulders as she apologized sincerely.

Warren was once again winded after that. It was obvious he was fatigued. He looked to Audrey and inishi "Hah. Thanks, but this is no problem. Besides, if I gave up now, all that work would go to waste!" He slowly placed the podium down again. He coughed up something bad and tried to play it off like it was nothing. "Thanks for caring Though. I really appreciate it." He ran a hand through his curly hair. "I'm gonna need to rest for a second..."

@Ibuki @Homrworld

"P-please be sure to take care of yourself, don't work yourself too hard. I may be just a simple surgeon, but I do have medical knowledge, a-and I know people's limits." Inishi covered her face with her sleeve, coughing herself.

Kayano sighed, finding her way to the corner of the room she sat down, leaning agains the wall. Her face was still neutral, but her mind wasn't. A lot of them were too... hopeful. It's not like she hasn't had hope before, but her training consisted of of being able to face both outcomes. They could either get out, or be stuck there forever. She was at terms with it. But she was also getting cases of claustrophobia, that she's developed at a very young age.

Audrey Lu

Location: Classroom 1A | Tags: @Homrworld @Scrubnoppon @MissObsess (Mentioned)

Audrey smiled, accepting the hug from Choduko, as well as appreciating her 'thank you'. Though, for a split second, she slightly winced at the embrace, though said nothing about it, hastily reverting back to her default smile.
"It's okay, Inishi(-chan). It might be just me being a bit too optimistic, it could go either way." she softly laughed, noticing Kayano's absence. Though, she figured that the stoic girl might've wanted some time to herself in serenity, and decided not to pry in for the time being.

She then turned to Warren's issue, paying strict heed to his fatigue and coughing.
"'No problem'? Wait! It's true that you need to rest, and if you refuse to, maybe you can think of it this way, Mr. Warren-- you're the Ultimate Gamer, right? Then, you can think of this as a game. There's the option to save, and continue later, so all of your hard work wouldn't be deleted in the process. Okay? Rest is a priority." she sheepishly explained, finding her elucidation quite lame and childish, though she stuck with it nonetheless.

In Classroom 1A

Talcut Napkinwing

The room was moving too quickly for Talcut. People were talking in weird quick bursts and moving on to other things. He really didn't know what was going on. Following this chaos was worse than lunch hour on a Friday. He walked up to the man who had punched the wall earlier. "Excuse me?" Talcut asked, but before he knew it the man disappeared. It was as if he had completely vanished.

He tried to talk to others, but they all seemed to be moving at such quick a speed that by the time he was able to step into a conversation, everyone else was three or four conversations ahead.

He had no idea what to do. He considered disappearing like the man who punched the wall, but decided that it would be best to stay put to see what happened. He was definitely uncomfortable, but also very intrigued.

@Ammy

Inishi breathed a sigh of relief, before turning toward Talcut.

"How rude of me! I'm Choduko Inishi, Ultimate S-Surgeron who are you?" Inishi asked in a friendly manor, although with a rather timid tone in the midst. She smile lightly, turning toward the young man who had been rather quiet so far.

@Homrworld

Sliding the tablet in the door did nothing. That thing s the same size as a mobile phone, which may be thin but not that thin.

@Scrubnoppon

The podium was bolted to the floor. It couldn't be picked up.

@Rahorn

Clock is screwed to the wall. You'd need a screwdriver to take it off.

@Rahorn @MissObsess

Also, please remember the five line minimum.

Warren stood there. Trying not to let the thought of them being trapped there get to him. "Oh! I know! For real this time!" Warren picked up a chair. "How about this? Eh? Not as heavy!" Warren as usual took a running start and smashed the chair into the door with all his force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back