• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa (Cancelled)

Kayano followed Jun over to the door and watched. She personally knew how to pick a lock she just wanted to make sure she was right. But when she realized there was no lock on the door she sighed. Holding her hand out to get her pin back. @Schwagnatt

Kago jumped up and backed himself into a corner. "Wh-who are you, why am I here?" Kago instinctively put his hand behind his head, as if to grab an arrow, but grabbed nothing. "STAY BACK, I MAY NOT HAVE MY BOW, BUT I CAN STILL KILL YOU!" 15 possible hostiles, enclosed space, my bow is missing, most are knocked out, can probably take the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
"T-this is bad... How even id the door locked!?" The realization of no escape sunk in for the Ultimate Surgeon," A-are we going to die here!?" Ishini held her shoulders. Her face grew pale, but made a quick recovery, "That's silly! We'll find a way out... Hopefully..." She said the last part in a whisper, looking toward the tiles on the ground.

Kayano noticed the man freaking out and sighed, walking up to him, but not due close because he might hit her. "Calm down, if you don't i'll have to use force." She didn't want to, but if he didn't chill she would have to. She is the ultimate Agent after all.

@Rahorn

"Wat!?!?" Ishini was easily shooken up again, as she faced Kato. She held her head protectively with her hands," P-please front hurt anyone! We aren't the enemy... Besides, I really specialize in surgery...!" Ishini toke a frightened expression, being easily startled. She grew pale again. @Rahorn

@MissObsess "Goddamnit! There is no keyhole. Now i look both stupid and useless." Jun sighed and handed the hairpin back to Kayano. "Sorry, It's a little bent." His eyes wandered of around the classroom again. "This wierd person in the announcement said to get acquainted with each other, so i guess we just have to do that."

@Rahorn Jun saw the person screaming. He wanted to calm him down, but it seems that Kayano already done it . *Use force? So she's this kind of agent, huh?* Jun gulped.

Kago started to calm down, but still stayed on guard. "Who are you people, what do you want with me?" He backed up further into the corner. "S-stay back, I don't want to have to hurt you, but I will if I have to."

Kayano stayed still but looked straight at his eyes. "Didn't you just say that? Are you repeating your words? Do you think that's threatening?" Kayano said quickly, drilling into him. "We all woke up here just like you with no memory. There's no need to be rude and jump to conclusions."

@Rahorn

Ishini was relieved the young man's first instinct was to attack the others. "W-we are on your side... We are all trapped here..." The Ultimate Surgeon, tugged the two locks hanging down her chest. She managed to look calm. "I-Im Choduko Ishini."

Kago finally noticed the fact that everyone else had a similar scared look in their eyes. "O-okay, I'm good, I'm good." He looked at Kayano and said, "Who are you?" Looks determined, like she's done this before. Hey, why is that Power Ranger dude in here? What the heck is going on.

Kayano sighed, closing her eyes. "I'm Kayano Kiri." She gestured around at everyone else. "I'm guessing you were going to Hopes Peak Academy High school? Or atleast enrolled."

"Y-yeah, I got accepted not too long ago. My name's Kago, Ultimate Archer, nice to meet you" I should quit stuttering, it makes me seem uncertain. Wait, that dude looks like he's thirteen! It seems that Choduko chick seems to not be very aggressive, and not very confident, from her stuttering way of speaking.

??? - Daily Life - Ultimate Maid

Although what she felt seemed to be out of the ordinary, she regains consciousness on a desk. "What happened?" She looked around the area and tries figuring out where she is right now. The only thing in her line of sight for now is most likely not hallucination students but real living breathing talking human students. "This... Must be a dream?" Naishi exclaimed as she felt a little worried, kidnapping? "Well whatever it is..." She held off in saying her next words as she slammed her head back to the desk, closing her eyes and intending for herself to wake up in just a few minutes.

"That's... Wait. Does a-anyone think t-that this is Hope's Peak..?" Ishini asked timidly. Her eyes shined with doubt, as she piped up her head. She let go of her hair, and once again seemed rather serious. She scanned the others' faces. Then, she noticed the stiring female, and turned her attention toward her, "Um, hello! D-dont worry, we didn't trap you here..."

"Now that you've calmed down. Ask someone to fill you in." Kayano said, she spun on her heel and walked back over to the door. But quickly stopped as she heard Ishini. Kayano scanned the room again. "I don't think so..." she trailed off. "The windows are blocked off, thats not usual decoration for a school."

@Homrworld @Rahorn

"Y-yeah, but it is a classroom." Ishini gulped, " Maybe whoever has us here wants us to t-think that?" The Ultimate Surgeon stuttered, attempting to think of other possibilities of the room's decor. "Yeah, maybe that's it..." Ishini attempted to reassure herself, but didn't do a very good job.

One of them just woke up, and slammed her face into the desk. I have to be having some kind of fever dream. "Why is there a thirteen year old and a Power Ranger in here?" Could this be Hope's Peak? No, that's impossible, since I was taken here in my sleep. He walks over to Ishini and says, "Alright, fill me in on what's happened."

Audrey Lu

Location: Classroom 1A | Tags: @Homrworld @MissObsess @Rahorn

Audrey approached the group, observing the aggressive archer and the calm agent dealing with him. It would appear that they were redoing introductions, and so, the idol repeated herself for Kago.
"Ah, my name is Audrey Lu-- Ultimate Musician. If you're a fan of modern music, then you may also recognize me under the stage name of 'Miracles'... P-Pleased to meet you!" she awkwardly smiled, bowing.

She turned to Kayano.
"That's true, but... from the information we currently have, it would seem that most of us, if not all destined to attend Hope's Peak. M-Myself included. Plus, there are desks to fit the criteria of a school here, too. It's a possibility, wouldn't you think, Miss Kayano..?"

Kayano sighed. "I'm not sure..." she muttered, she's never felt so clueless until now. Deep inside, she wanted out. But she knew freaking out would only cause more problems. "It could possible be part of the initiation, if this school has one. If it is, i'm not going to be very happy." She looked at the ground, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. @Ibuki @Homrworld

Kago turned to the musician. She does seem familiar. "What type of music to you specialize in?" Either it's classic rock, or I'm out.

@Rahorn "W-well, we all woke up here, like you did. We had a little introduction session- But before that a figure on the monitor talked to us! They said we would be here for a long time. After that, we attempted to pick the lock, from and a way out, and have more introductions. Thsyts really all that has happened so far..." Ishini stuttered, clasping her hands together protectively. Her heart raced, she didn't feel all that safe around the former aggressive boy.

Hmm, she seems nervous, but I wouldn't blame her, I did threaten to kill everybody in the room. Yeah, I guess I did do that. "Um, so what's up with the girl who just slammed her face into the desk? I think something's up with that."

Classroom 1A - Daily Life - Ultimate Maid

Naishi was intent on listening to the conversations of these students whilst trying to see if this was all a dream. The pain felt real of course, her head should be given treatment for that sudden headslamming. Note to self, heads are for thinking, not for slamming. A girl's voice suddenly said something that made a jolt go through her body. The mention of staying here for a long time was more than just worrying, that's kidnapping at it's finest!

She suddenly stood up from her seat, and immediately slammed her hand into one of the desks. Note to self, hands are for doing stuff, not for slamming. "What?!" Naishi exclaimed in the top of her lungs, who in hell would dare kidnap students and make them go to work, huh? Probably those bad guys. @Homrworld @Rahorn @MissObsess @Ibuki

Audrey Lu

Location: Classroom 1A | Tags: @Homrworld @MissObsess @Rahorn @EXPMIRACLE

"Ah... I suppose I can be a bit versatile about the categories of music I specialize in. But, if I had to choose one, maybe pop?" Audrey lightly smiled at Kago's inquiry.

"Part of the initiation, huh? Th...That's not very nice. If pulling a stunt like this would fall into the standards of Hope's Peak, then I guess my positive opinion about the academy would decrease a bit... Everybody's drowning in fear and despair because of this-- is this really what Hope's Peak desires to do?" The musician's smile soon reverted into a slight frown as she responded to Kayano.

Though seconds later, she caught a glimpse of the new female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back