• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

Ayame gave a small little glance at that remark of a rose but ignored it and looked at Maki, "So Nalini-wait no- Maki, you don't like being touched?" Ayame says playing with her hair, she then looks at Ryo with a bit of confusion, "The Day? What is today? That doesn't matter right now if I'm being honest..." She soon took off her hat and laid it on the floor and looked at Ren, "It is quite hard to fully understand what an animal says, unless you have the ability to talk to them, licking might be a sign that he is wanting to taste human flesh." She says in a rather dreary way, but then chuckled playfully, "Don't take my words too seriously." But then quickly changes to a more serious tone, "Don't stutter as much, that is a sign of weakness, yes?"
"Ah.. No, I don't.", she responded to her. Maki shifted uncomfortably at Ayame's next statements. She found it best never to really interfere unless nessercary. Luckily, Jirou didn't fight the girl but instead used more harsh words. She sighed sadly and sat down near the last person who has yet to awake. She stared at her features and said, "Hey. Can you wake up now?"

@Quiet

She soon looked over to Jirou, his response was rather blatant, to say the least, "A noble knight protecting such a little prince, I presume I'm the antagonist, but all I'm doing Jirou is saying the obvious, he needs to realize his faults to become stronger, or else everyone else is going to be stepping on him as if he was a sidewalk, yes? That's is my father's philosophy I have shared to you." She says as she turns to Ren and walks up to him. "So do realize that I'm just trying to make you stronger, that's what father did." She says in a low voice and gave a rather blank smile as she looked over to Ryu, "He came from the moon, such fantasy." She says playing with her hair again, looking at Kyou now, "Did you tell us your SHSL by any chance or did it go over my head?"

Ayaka watched the others quietly befire realising she hadnt introduced her self "Im Ayaka Tadashi, SHSL forensic dectecive" she says before making her way back over to the others and crossing her arms. Some of these people were a bit strange but it didnt matter right now , her first priority was getting everyone to safty. Checking her pockets she let out a sigh 'No phone...great'

Yui looked around at the crowd of people "so our phones are gone so why dont we make an sos on the ground?"

Hannah sat on the ground "mabey the kidnapper left something to tell us where we are?"

"Well, Hello there. I see your clothes are nice I do say so myself. Kenjin Jioto, SHSL Designer at your service." He does a bow and slimes "If you need any fashion tips or your outfit is just horrible I'm here to help." Nalini slightly waves and say's "Well, I'm clearly the SHSL Maid and you may call me Nalini."

Hoshi Gensai

Hoshi's attention turned to the guy who she now knew as Kenjin when she heard him claim the position as SHSL Designer.

She wondered if his status of SHSL meant he had a fashion line or was well known somewhere in Japan for the clothing he made. He seemed pretty confident in his skills which was very soothing since any good artist should be confident in their works and the fact of his SHSL status didn't leave any doubt in her mind that he was good anyway but curiosity made her wonder about just how far a Super High School Level could go.

She would of asked too but the interruptions kept her from questioning him about his title further. She even thinks her head nod went unnoticed so she would need to thank him in the future for the offer...Unless he does that to everyone that is.

Animosity was leaking back into the conversation once again but Hoshi was too busy pondering the question about technology. She patted her own person down and nodded "Yep. My phone is gone. Drawing tablet is too, along with my fancy styles pens that go to it." she didn't seem to really be fazed by this, that was mostly because it was expected.

She gave a quick glance over to two other girls "A SOS signal? You think anyone would see it in the morning?" she asked before correcting herself "Er...Well...I guess we have no way to tell exactly what time it is so better to say ''while the sun is out'', right?" she chuckled a little. "The kidnapper might of but that'd be pretty dumb on their part if they did, y'know." nevertheless she began looking around again for anything that would give a basic idea for where they were.

Mentioned Yui and Hannah ( TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit )

Junichi Okana

More and more people kept waking up by the minute which meant that he had more possible ''threats'' coming along and making him feel even more uneasy. Honestly none of them seemed dangerous or particularly threatening (with the of exception of a few) so he admittedly had no reason to worry but he couldn't help it really. Unlike them he couldn't just buddy up and get over the fact that he was kidnapped with a bunch of strangers who happened to be all heading to the same school and possessed a SHSL title.

When the topic flipped to introductions he just watched and was slightly taken a back from all of the SHSL titles. Whoever kidnapped them must of had something against Hope's Peak students or something if they were only grabbing people who had SHSL talents. Maybe it was simply a unpleasant coincidence though...

Soon the topic went to technology.

He can't say he was surprised that he didn't have his phone on him either. He did however find some weird puppet like thing that looked sort of like a cat in appearance.

He recognized the puppet immediately and placed it in his pocket quickly. At least they left something behind.

Last edited:
Yamanaka laid in the sand not moving just listening. He's been awake but pretending to be asleep. He felt different and he listens to the introductions. He gets up, wiping the sand off of him. "Vâng đây là-" He cuts himself off then speaks in English "Well this is weird...Um...I guess my name is Yamanaka and I'm the SHSL Mountain climber...." This was weird.

(I replaced her so you know)

Yamanaka laid in the sand not moving just listening. He's been awake but pretending to be asleep. He felt different and he listens to the introductions. He gets up, wiping the sand off of him. "Vâng đây là-" He cuts himself off then speaks in English "Well this is weird...Um...I guess my name is Yamanaka and I'm the SHSL Mountain climber...." This was weird.

(I replaced her so you know)
Maki widened her eyes at the male's sudden rising. She scoots away from him and stands up, "Finally.", she comments. She turns to the group and says, "Since everyone's now awake, can we get out of here now? I'm getting a bad feeling the longer we stay here.", she looked over to the forest? Once again. She felt liked she was being watched, well all of them were. It's probably the kidnapper but she can't really do anything about it. And If she's not mistaken, everyone's already introduced themselves.

Yui staired at the awoken guy blushing madly. "No point in not trying" she said to hoshi full of determination.

Hannah looked around
"Or we could go see whats down where the sign points"

She soon looked over to Jirou, his response was rather blatant, to say the least, "A noble knight protecting such a little prince, I presume I'm the antagonist, but all I'm doing Jirou is saying the obvious, he needs to realize his faults to become stronger, or else everyone else is going to be stepping on him as if he was a sidewalk, yes? That's is my father's philosophy I have shared to you." She says as she turns to Ren and walks up to him. "So do realize that I'm just trying to make you stronger, that's what father did." She says in a low voice and gave a rather blank smile as she looked over to Ryu, "He came from the moon, such fantasy." She says playing with her hair again, looking at Kyou now, "Did you tell us your SHSL by any chance or did it go over my head?"
Maki widened her eyes at the male's sudden rising. She scoots away from him and stands up, "Finally.", she comments. She turns to the group and says, "Since everyone's now awake, can we get out of here now? I'm getting a bad feeling the longer we stay here.", she looked over to the forest? Once again. She felt liked she was being watched, well all of them were. It's probably the kidnapper but she can't really do anything about it. And If she's not mistaken, everyone's already introduced themselves.
Yui staired at the awoken guy blushing madly. "No point in not trying" she said full of determination.

Hannah looked around
"Or we could go see whats down where the sign points"
Ayame's last comments still hung over Jirou's head, and he was the exact opposite of happy. He smirked as he stood up and turned to everyone with a "sweet" smile plastered on his face, "Oh sure! We can go!", he looked at Ayame, "And, Ayame, I don't give two hells what your father did!", that sweet smile and up beat voice quickly disappeared as he took a step towards her, "I'm still gonna beat your ass!"

Last edited:

Ayame nodded to Maki's suggestion, "Yes, it will be better if we go now rather than standing out here in the sand, I presume most answers would be given to us-" Finding her interrupted by the endless rebellious Jirou, she soon puts her hat back on and fixes it, "I faced man who is much tougher than you dear, and I would also recommend you watching your mouth, you savage low-life." She says with a smirk across her face,"I highly doubt your father was as much as a respectful man than mine, no?" She says as she starts shooing Jirou away, she soon looked towards the sign that said "Go Along Here < 3"

Ayaka watched the confrontation and sighed leaning back against a tree , She had decided to stay out of it and stay out of the others way. None of them had really noticed her and if things went bag she would have no one to morn over or side against. Though thinking this through it may not be a bright idea " I have a bad feeling about this place already, be careful " She said to no one in particular.

Yamanaka already frazzled and not sure what is going on but he rolls with it. He looks to a random person and says "Do you know what's going on?" He says at Yui but doesn't really know her. Kenjin looks around and goes up to the sign "It looks friendly?" and the maid signs deeply at the two fighting again and she puts herself in between the two and if one were to attack she would get hit.

Bennie Bennie TheAnimeRabbit TheAnimeRabbit Grizzlot Grizzlot

I should say something to him thought yui but suddenly the boy asked a question. " we have bo idea whats going on we just woke up to find our phones gone and our clothes changed Im Yui SHSL hacker btw since you wearnt awake for my intro" she said putting out her hand for a handshake smiling

Hannah in the mean time walked up to the sign looking around it as id for a trap
"shall we go then?" She said with a swift smile .

Ayame nodded to Maki's suggestion, "Yes, it will be better if we go now rather than standing out here in the sand, I presume most answers would be given to us-" Finding her interrupted by the endless rebellious Jirou, she soon puts her hat back on and fixes it, "I faced man who is much tougher than you dear, and I would also recommend you watching your mouth, you savage low-life." She says with a smirk across her face,"I highly doubt your father was as much as a respectful man than mine, no?" She says as she starts shooing Jirou away, she soon looked towards the sign that said "Go Along Here < 3"
Jirou's eyes widen as his body starts to tremble with fury, "Shut up! You don't know my father!", he saw as Nalini gets between them. But that doesn't stop anything, "I'll beat your ass too maid!", he clenched his fist as he was about ready to punch her but then someone had grabbed hold of it, "Let go!", he yells and looks back at the person but his shoulders fall as he sees who it is, "Let go...", he says as his voice softens at them.

Rustic Rustic

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you...I guess." He smiled and took her hand and shook it. "I just have no idea what is happening." He rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little. Nalini just stood there. If she were to hit her she would hit back. Kenjin look over at Hannah and smiled "We shall." He didn't pay attention to the fight he just slowly walked pass the sign.

Ayaka closed her eyes as the others continued talking, if she were honest she felt a bit left out but she was never one for expressing her emotions so she stayed under the tree thinking.

Hoshi Gensai

Great, they were making their way back to square one now. "I agree with Maki here. I'm getting a bad feeling too." the reason behind the bad feeling was more than likely for another reason completely different than her's though. It seemed a fight would break out any second now and last thing any of them needed or wanted was a fight in this situation. "So...Let's follow the yellow brick road you guys!" she said, attempting to sound enthusiastic. Her attempt may or may not of failed though.

She was simply just trying to defuse the situation really.

Mentioned: Jirou ( Bennie Bennie ) | Ayame ( Grizzlot Grizzlot ) | Maki ( Ash Ketchup Ash Ketchup )

Maki watched the arguement between the two closely. But did nothing to try and stop it. She wouldn't be able to do anything anyway, the moment she would be touched she would break down. "Jirou. What did I say?", he didn't seem to listen to her though. She looked to the others, wondering if she just ignored this too. It wasn't like Jirou was gonna kill her, was he? Maki then looked to Ayaka. If that was her name? "Excuse me. You've been awfully quiet. Do you want to say something?"

Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart

Last edited:
Hannah walked with kenjin "i love your clothes ~" she said with a smile trying to start conversation

Yuis face went as pink as her hair as she shook her hand
"uhh we were kidnapped and theres a sign saying to go thataway so should we?" She said pointing in the direction hannah and kenjin went

Kenjin smiled in response and said, "Well thank you~ you also look lovely." Yamanaka smiled and says "Yeah! We can go!" He then see's her face go pink and looks concerned "Are you sick? Do you need help?"

(I loved Yamanaka XD)

Kenjin smiled in response and said, "Well thank you~ you also look lovely." Yamanaka smiled and says "Yeah! We can go!" He then see's her face go pink and looks concerned "Are you sick? Do you need help?"

(I loved Yamanaka XD)
"Oh thanks"said hannah with a smile "got any thoires on whats going on?"

Immediately the pink blush faded omly visible on her cheeks "im okay thanks" she said with a smile before walking with him

Ayaka open her eyes after hearing somthing directed at her and she stood up straight " just thinking and observing is all, you guys are all astounding.. Well i mean since your the top of your game. " She said moving towards the others, meeting others like her was only something see could dream of as she was usually in a lab or crime scene collecting or analyzing evidence.

Hoshi Gensai

Great, they were making their way back to square one now. "I agree with Maki here. I'm getting a bad feeling too." the reason behind the bad feeling was more than likely for another reason completely different than her's though. It seemed a fight would break out any second now and last thing any of them needed or wanted was a fight in this situation. "So...Let's follow the yellow brick road you guys!" she said, attempting to sound enthusiastic. Her attempt may or may not of failed though.

She was simply just trying to defuse the situation really.

Mentioned: Jirou ( Bennie Bennie ) | Ayame ( Grizzlot Grizzlot ) | Maki ( Ash Ketchup Ash Ketchup )

Ayame wasn't going to fight, she was simply seeing how mentally strength Jirou was, as it turns out he gets a bit, fired up, but needless she turns towards Hoshi to listen to her needless enthusiasm, "Yes, let's go down the road, this unneeded ramble of ours should come to an end, Jirou. " She says giving a small smirk, she soon started to walk by herself to follow the road to their next, scene, time already been wasted with the needless wait, she wants answers, it's been many times since she had unsolved mysteries, but at least walking would be nice due to the wonderful nature, she would see if anyone else would be walking the road as well.

"Oh thanks," said Hannah with a smile "got any theories on what's going on?"

Immediately the pink blush faded only visible on her cheeks "I'm okay thanks" she said with a smile before walking with him

"Well, I think were kidnapped. Or maybe were on a Hope's peak trip or something like that." Meanwhile with Yamanaka. "I like it here. I wonder if there's any mountains or high places I could go and climb."

"I hope its just a trip , to be honest im pretty terrified what about you?" She asked with a happy smile it was nice talking to someone and not worrying

Yui giggled
"im sure they have something to climb here but as for my specialty i doubt theres anything , this walk better not be much longer in tired"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back