• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa: Amatory Bellicose (CLOSED)

"Even more people are waking up, you with the cape, be careful with the pink haired one." She says as she blatantly points at the pink haired boy, she soon turned towards the maid looking girl, "Seems like you heard our whole conversation." Then turned to the boy with the tuxedo and normal tie, "Rubbing your eyes with salt water isn't really the best thing you can do for sand in your eyes." Soon turning to the foreign girl who said the same statement as before, "I highly doubt that, since Hope's Peak Academy already picked the best of the best out of the whole world." Turning to the pink haired boy once again, "'Sexy?!' What kind of introduction was that, trying to get someone you barely met?!" Ayame said as clenched her fist, but shakes her head and fixes her hat.
Jirou sticks his tongue out at the brunette and glares at her, "Calm your ta tas won't you? And I'm not trying to get with anyone, I'm just complementing him. As well as everyone else here.", this girl with ugly blue eyes was starting to get on his nerves. Just who did she take him for? He smirked, "Hey. You and the ocean have something in common, it's blue.", the smirk disappeared as he spoke venom, "Why don't you go join it?", to anyone smart enough, he basically told her to go drown herself.

Last edited:
Junichi Okana

Junichi blinked a few times in confusion as a lady with brown hair and a hat started to reprimand and address everyone on the beach (who wasn't passed out that is) at a amazing speed. What caught his attention the most was her comment on the pink haired boy who seemed a bit too carefree if he's to be honest though.

If you were to ask Junichi he would say that he should be weary of all of these people. For all he knew these people could of been the ones who kidnapped him. A lot of them looked almost as panicked and confused as he felt though, so that assumption was probably not even close to what actually happened and a really stupid one to jump to.

"Oh, you're awake~! Had a nice dream sexy?" said the pink haired boy who he was warned about.

For a moment he thought he misheard him or something like that but the shouting from the hatted girl was enough to clear that suspicion.

"'Sexy?!' What kind of introduction was that, trying to get someone you barely met?!"

This woman was definitely heated about what he said. Junichi on the other hand could feel himself turning a little red for a different reason entirely. "S-Sexy?" he repeated in a barely audible voice. What was even going on? Suddenly he was being hit on (?) by a rather elegant looking male who he met less than a minute ago...Now he was definitely at a lost for words.

Hoshi Gensai

Hoshi couldn't help but find all this comedic, the girl with the hat was definitely in a foul mood and what this guy was saying wasn't helping improve it that's for sure. She's surprised steam wasn't coming from her head. With a giggle Hoshi stood up and said with a slight grin "Ehem, we should introduce ourselves before getting too friendly, I think that's what she's trying to say."

"Even more people are waking up, you with the cape, be careful with the pink haired one." She says as she blatantly points at the pink haired boy, she soon turned towards the maid looking girl, "Seems like you heard our whole conversation." Then turned to the boy with the tuxedo and normal tie, "Rubbing your eyes with salt water isn't really the best thing you can do for sand in your eyes." Soon turning to the foreign girl who said the same statement as before, "I highly doubt that, since Hope's Peak Academy already picked the best of the best out of the whole world." Turning to the pink haired boy once again, "'Sexy?!' What kind of introduction was that, trying to get someone you barely met?!" Ayame said as clenched her fist, but shakes her head and fixes her hat.

Nalini
"Well you guys were talking so loud, of course, I could hear you." She slowly got up from her spot and the sand and cleaned herself of her mess and looked around. "Now can we get off the topic of being kidnapped and get to know exactly where we are and who we all are and why we all remember Hopes peak academy."

Jirou sticks his tongue out at the brunette and glares at her, "Calm your ta tas won't you? And I'm not trying to get with anyone, I'm just complementing him. As well as everyone else here.", this girl with ugly blue eyes was starting to get on his nerves. Just who did she take him for? He smirked, "Hey. You and the ocean have something in common, it's blue.", the smirk disappeared as he spoke venom, "Why don't you go join it?", to anyone smart enough, he basically told her to go drown herself.
Maki stepped in front of the brunette, it was too protect her from him(from the conversations she finally realized). It could've been nothing, but she had to be sure just in case so they won't attack each other. "Stop it.", she told him, "Now's not the time to fight. Maid is right. We need names. We need to know where we are and about Hope's Peak.", she gave a small smile as she crossed her arms. "I'm Maki Ariwara. The SHSL Baker.", she intorduced herself to the group.

With the remark, Ayame only giggled softly with the rather rude threat, she then turns to look at the ocean real quick before looking back at the pink haired boy, "Such a loud voice you have, do us all a favor and don't talk, easy enough that a disciplined dog can do it, can you?" She says as she tilted her head onto the knuckles. She soon looked at the girls who couldn't find their phones, "I don't own a phone, but it is rather weird to have them missing, maybe they were in your original school uniform?" Looking at the gothic girl, who's name she now knows, she nods, "Yes yes I presume you are right, the maid is, in fact, right, I'm Ayame Ikeda, I have earned the title of SHSL Gardner from mastery of gardening, but that isn't my only skill." She says with a rather mysterious smile that turns into a bright one.

Jirou was about to retort back to her but the girl with the short white hair stopped him. He growled as he crossed his arms and looked away with a pissed off expression. "... Bitch...", he mumbled. He looked back to the conversation to introduce himself. As it seems they were doing that now, "I'm Jirou Ukemi. The SHSL Acrobat. I also have a talent for dancing, specifically the waltz."

Last edited:
Hoshi Gensai

"Hoshi Gensai, SHSL Cartoonist at your service!" she said proudly with a happy grin that grew wider now that things were finally progressing a bit. Everyone seemed to be getting calmer which was good, Hoshi was pretty much over the whole kidnapping thing for now and was looking to get introductions out of the way.A few people had introduced themselves already so she decided to also introduce herself to them.

"I'm not particularly good at anything else except maybe designing? Most of my clothes look pretty artsy if I do say so myself so I guess I'm a designer too!"
she said, chuckling.

"Since everyone else is doing it i might as well , Im Yui Rio the SHSL Hacker name anybody i can tell you anything you want on them if you give me a couple minutes " She said with a shrug

"Um my names hannah kim griffen im an extange student from Ireland and the only reason im here is for luck im not talented like the rest of you " she said this sheepishly rubbing the back of hear head.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]ryo asato[/COLOR]

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo laid down snugly down in the warm, comfortable sand. as he wakes, he just starts listening to the soft lapping of the waves on the shoreline. ‘this is nice…’ he thinks to himself distantly as he slowly comes to awareness, his thoughts a silent reverie amidst the growing confusion of the rest of the group. above him, he can hear a group chattering away, going about whatever business they’re having, but in the peaceful darkness behind his eyes, he’s assumes they’re just passersby, and that he’s somewhere much more familiar. the sun is hot in the sky, but the light, cool breeze makes everything so pleasant that he almost falls back asleep. however, he decides to fight off his lethargy; though he’s glad to have a chance to relax, he feels like he’s been asleep forever already. he takes his time in doing it, but eventually, he opens his eyes and yawns, and wearily lifts his back up from the shore. he still hears everyone carrying on, but he starts wiping sand away from his messy green hair and face before he listens in.

as he starts to look around, the first thing he picks up on is the mention of shsl’s. ah. that would explain why this beach looked different, and why so many people were here! it was some other beach, and these were students. that checked out. it was kind of weird how they were all dressed, but they were all fun choices. like a long dark robe on a beach? spooky, but chic! but, admittedly, there were more important – and boring – things to figure out. like, why didn't he remember half of this vacation, or any of these people? he had unpleasant assumptions, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask first. from where he sat out near the shore, he found and waved to the group introducing themselves. “oh, hey guys!” he leisurely drawled. he picked himself up from the sand and decisively moved over towards the lot of them. he manages to pick up most of their names and talents, thankfully, and when jirou gets to his own, ryo noticeably perks up.

“oh, dancing? i know a lot of dancers. they’re nice people,” he offers quietly, smiling warmly in jirou’s direction. his voice was rather low and dreamy, but it more so seemed to be his normal tone of speech, if he’s lulled eyelids were any indication of his demeanor. ryo turns his gaze to group. “i’m an astronomer! ryo asato,” he melodiously states. he raises his arm and gives a friendly wave of his hand to the whole assembly.

[COLOR= #D6AD74]notes[/COLOR]

character sheet: here

notes: none

mentions: none

[/color]

Last edited:
Hoshi Gensai

"Hoshi Gensai, SHSL Cartoonist at your service!" she said proudly with a happy grin that grew wider now that things were finally progressing a bit. Everyone seemed to be getting calmer which was good, Hoshi was pretty much over the whole kidnapping thing for now and was looking to get introductions out of the way.A few people had introduced themselves already so she decided to also introduce herself to them.

"I'm not particularly good at anything else except maybe designing? Most of my clothes look pretty artsy if I do say so myself so I guess I'm a designer too!"
she said, chuckling.

"Well, Hello there. I see your clothes are nice I do say so myself. Kenjin Jioto, SHSL Designer at your service." He does a bow and slimes "If you need any fashion tips or your outfit is just horrible I'm here to help." Nalini slightly waves and say's "Well, I'm clearly the SHSL Maid and you may call me Nalini."

Ren came to consciousness not feeling much of anything except Yukiu clutched protectively in his arms, where was he? Did he pass out at school? As his vision cleared he started shaking, no, this wasn't Hope's Peak. Where was he?! "Hnng..." he softly groaned, sitting up "...Y-Yukiu, are...you okay?" he looked down at his beloved bunny with concern, and she looked up at him with her own concerned look--however, she nodded "...Well...as l-long as you're al-alright, Yukiu" he smiled, and nuzzled her close "W-We'll be okay!" with that he got to his feet, looking around himself; the scenery around him reminded him of some romance manga he had read a few days ago, a pretty beach. "..." and he wasn't alone he saw people talking in the distance, who he'd assume were his classmates. Should he go talk to them...? "Um....Um..."

--

Even though Kyou had gained consciousness awhile ago, he still laid there in the sun, but he knew he'd have to get up sooner or later to find out where he was, so he sat up. Hearing the sound of voice next to him, he looked to his left, seeing a brown haired boy holding a bunny "Hmm" he got to his feet, going behind Ren with a devious smile as he placed both his hands on Ren's shoulders. To Kyou delight, he screamed--or more accurately--he squeaked "Eek!" his reaction was priceless, and Kyou couldn't help but snicker "Gotcha~!" the man teased before he walked away, still smiling "I'm Kyou Mauchi by the way~" he told the smaller boy, as he made his way towards the others. Ren followed suit, though he was still slightly in shock, with a glaring Yukiu in his arms "R-Ren...Aita"

Last edited:
ryo asato
shsl astronomer

ryo laid down snugly down in the warm, comfortable sand. as he wakes he, admittedly, just starts listening to the soft lapping of the waves on the shoreline. ‘this is nice…’ he thinks to himself distantly as he slowly comes to awareness, his thoughts a silent reverie amidst the growing confusion of the rest of the group. above him, he can hear a group chattering away, going about whatever business they’re having, but in the peaceful darkness behind his eyes, he’s assumes they’re just passersby, and that he’s somewhere much more familiar. the sun is hot in the sky, but the light, cool breeze makes everything so pleasant that he almost falls back asleep. however, he decides to fight off his lethargy; though he’s glad to have a chance to relax, he feels like he’s been asleep forever already. he takes his time in doing it, but eventually, he opens his eyes and yawns, and wearily lifts his back up from the shore. he still hears everyone carrying on, but he starts wiping sand away from his messy green hair and face before he listens in.

as he starts to look around, the first thing he picks up on is the mention of shsl’s. ah. that would explain why this beach looked different, and why so many people were here! it was some other beach, and these were students. that checked out. it was kind of weird how they were all dressed, but they were all fun choices. like a long dark robe on a beach? spooky, but chic! but, admittedly, there were more important – and boring – things to figure out. like, why didn’t he remember half of this vacation, or any of these people? he had unpleasant assumptions, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask about it first. from where he sat out near the shore, he waved to the group introducing themselves. “oh, hey guys!” he leisurely drawled. he picked himself up from the sand and decisively moved over towards the lot of them. he manages to pick up most of their names and talents, thankfully, and when jirou gets to his own, ryo noticeably perks up.

“oh, dancing? i know a lot of dancers. they’re nice people,” he offers quietly, smiling warmly in jirou’s direction. his voice was rather low and dreamy, but it more so seemed to be his normal tone of speech, if he’s lulled eyelids were any indication of his demeanor. ryo turns his gaze to group. “i’m an astronomer! ryo asato,” he melodiously states. he raises his arm and gives a friendly wave of his hand to the whole assembly.
Jirou perks at the new voice and looks to the direction of it, only to gawk at their appearance. His face turns red at the green hair guy's smile. He smiles, still dazed by his appearance, and waves back at him. "Nice to meet you Ryo~!", he winked at him, his blushed face going down. He was about to say more until he heard a scream-- wait, that was squeaking and looked over to see two more people who had finally woken up. "Good morning to you two! Or afternoon..."

Last edited:
Hannah walked towards ryo "Hiya!, im hannah" she said putting out a hand.

Yui walked towards the two guys
"aww cute bunny rabbit, im yui whats your guyses names ...or do you want me to guess?"

Ayame heard Jirou said but ignored it to greet the other two, "Good day, you three look fine and well, lovely that almost everyone is awake, I recommend you all to start introducing yourself and see if we can solve the mystery of this place yes?" Ayame soon hears Ryo introduction, his voice didn't match him at all, confused her a good bit, she soon goes up to him and says in a rather low voice, "Careful with the pink haired one, dear." She soon walked up towards the other two, "You two seems to be introducing yourselves, cmon tell us your names and talents." She looks a bit down to see the small boy with the rabbit, for a quick second giving a cruel glare at it before shaking her head to back to a bright smile, she soon turns around and looks Jirou, "I prefer you not to use such foul language, those are for cowards and one's who don't have the creative ability to come up with any good insults, understand?" She says as she clears her throat, "So please understand my plea." She says lifting her finger and looking at everyone, "Does anyone else have their phones or technology missing?"

Maki stared at the pink haired male. Or Jirou, as he introduced himself. She sighed as she noticed him gawk at the one named Ryo. This kid would just take anyone won't he? She thought. First it was her, then the cape wearer, now this poor one. "Another thing...", she huffs and continues, "Don't touch me. I don't like being touched and will break down if I am.", she glares at the one with bluish gray hair, as she saw him scare the little one with a bunny. Her brows turn to something of pity noticing Ayame's still distaste for Jirou. She walks to him and whispers in his ear, "Please calm down. As I said, fights are not needed. Don't do anything you'll regret.", she turned to the group, "I do not carry a phone on me."

Ayame heard Jirou said but ignored it to greet the other two, "Good day, you three look fine and well, lovely that almost everyone is awake, I recommend you all to start introducing yourself and see if we can solve the mystery of this place yes?" Ayame soon hears Ryo introduction, his voice didn't match him at all, confused her a good bit, she soon goes up to him and says in a rather low voice, "Careful with the pink haired one, dear." She soon walked up towards the other two, "You two seems to be introducing yourselves, cmon tell us your names and talents." She looks a bit down to see the small boy with the rabbit, for a quick second giving a cruel glare at it before shaking her head to back to a bright smile, she soon turns around and looks Jirou, "I prefer you not to use such foul language, those are for cowards and one's who don't have the creative ability to come up with any good insults, understand?" She says as she clears her throat, "So please understand my plea." She says lifting her finger and looking at everyone, "Does anyone else have their phones or technology missing?"
"Well, Um... I don't have a phone...or much technology at all but my watch is missing if that help's." She is a maid, she doesn't need a phone, tablet, or a computer. "I'm missing my phone, Dangit, I can't call Kiyo or Ike...." The last parts of his sentence was mumbled and he took one last look around at the cast of weird people and chuckled to himself. "We're clearly not capable of solving why were here."

Maki stared at the pink haired male. Or Jirou, as he introduced himself. She sighed as she noticed him gawk at the one named Ryo. This kid would just take anyone won't he? She thought. First it was her, then the cape wearer, now this poor one. "Another thing...", she huffs and continues, "Don't touch me. I don't like being touched and will break down if I am.", she glares at the one with bluish gray hair, as she saw him scare the little one with a bunny. Her brows turn to something of pity noticing Ayame's still distaste for Jirou. She walks to him and whispers in his ear, "Please calm down. As I said, fights are not needed. Don't do anything you'll regret.", she turned to the group, "I do not carry a phone on me."
Jirou's fist clenched together as he was straight up about to punch Ayame, but calmed down as Maki whispered to him. Up close, Jirou noticed that she actually had lavender eyes instead of white. He sighed and nodded at her, releasing his clenched fist. "My tablet and wallet's missing...", he stated. He overheard the red he- Kenjin say something about a Kiyo and Ike. Hmph, seems like the kidnapper forgot those two. Since they basically just abducted 14 teenagers, could've gone for more.

Last edited:
Jirou perks at the new voice and looks to the direction of it, only to gawk at their appearance. His face turns red at the green hair guy's smile. He smiles, still dazed by his appearance, and waves back at him. "Nice to meet you Ryo~!", he winked at him, his blushed face going down. He was about to say more until he heard a scream-- wait, that was squeaking and looked over to see two more people who had finally woken up. "Good morning to you two! Or afternoon..."

Hannah walked towards ryo "Hiya!, im hannah" she said putting out a hand.

Yui walked towards the two guys
"aww cute bunny rabbit, im yui whats your guyses names ...or do you want me to guess?"

Ren looks at the others shuddering, a lot of eyes were on him right now and it made him uncomfortable "U-um...he-ello...I'm Ren Aita..." he started, his voice barely above a whisper "t-the SHSL V-Veterinarian! ...And t-this is Y-Yukiu" he looked down at Yukiu, who was shooting daggers at Ayame with her eyes. After hearing what Ayame said, he checked his pockets...wait, where was his cellphone?! "...!"

Kyou chuckled to himself as he was introduced to so many new characters face-to-face, how exciting. He couldn't help but widen his grin as Maki glared at him, and upon hearing Ayame's voice he turned to her "Greetings! My name is Kyou Mauchi~ And I'm the SHSL you're gorgeous~" the blue-gray haired boy teased, giving a sly smile as he chuckled at his own humor "Haha, I jest~I jest~" he tilts his head slightly "You are pretty nice looking though~but knowing my luck you're probably a rose of many thorns~ (ufufu)" he picked around through his pockets, finding his phone was missing as well "Aaand, yep~ My phone is gone, but oh well" he fiddled with his hair slightly "I wanted a new one anyway~"

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo smiled a little wider at jirou’s response. though the nuance of why he blushed was lost on ryo, he was always happy to make someone smile. his gaze was about to follow were jirou’s went, before he catches ayame’s eye. "careful with the pink haired one, dear,” he hears her comment as she moves her way past them. it brings him some pause, but maybe for unintended reasons. ‘huh…?’ he thinks, discreetly looking back to jirou before looking toward ren and kyou. 'what’s wrong with pink?’ he wondered. ah, well, it didn't quite matter right now. he makes a mental note of the names of the two farther away from the group, mostly just confused a little by their exchange, before turning back around to face ayame again. technology missing...?

“oh! hmm…” his hands move down to his jacket pockets, shuffle purposefully, before heading down to his pants pockets. there were other things in there, but none of them electronic. he frowns, holding his chin thoughtfully. “my phone’s gone, among other things but…” he blinks, looking up to the sky. “what day is it anyway? maybe it’s just that time of the month.” he looks back pensively toward the group, but his concentration is broken when he sees ren. he slowly moves closer and squats down in front of the rabbit.

"hey! nice to meet you!" he chirps, first looking to yukiu, and then purposefully up at ren.

mentions: none

[/color]

Last edited:
ryo asato
shsl astronomer

ryo smiled a little wider at jirou’s response. though the nuance of why he blushed was lost on ryo, he was always happy to make someone smile. his gaze was about to follow were jirou’s went, before he catches ayame’s eye. "careful with the pink haired one, dear,” he hears her comment as she moves her way past them. it brings him some pause, but maybe for unintended reasons. ‘huh…?’ he thinks, discreetly looking back to jirou before looking toward ren and kyou. 'what’s wrong with pink?’ he wondered. ah, well, it didn’t quite matter right now. he makes a mental note of the names of the two farther away from the group, mostly just confused a little by their exchange, before turning back around to face ayame again. technology missing...?

“oh! hmm…” his hands move down to his jacket pockets, shuffle purposefully, before heading down to his pants pockets. there were other things in there, but none of them electronic. he frowns, holding his chin thoughtfully. “my phone’s gone, among other things but…” he blinks, looking up to the sky. “what day is it anyway? maybe it’s just that time of the month.” he looks back pensively toward the group, but his concentration is broken when he sees ren. he slowly moves closer and squats down in front of the rabbit. "hey! nice to meet you!" he chirps, first looking to yukiu, and then purposefully up at ren.

Ren looks down at Ryo, not being able to hold back a smile as Yukiu licks the boy "Haha, s-she must be saying "nice to meet you too!"" he says, lighthearted at the scene playing out. He didn't really like talking to other people that much, but if Yukiu liked him "A-and, I want t-to say as well...It's nice to, um, meet you t-too!" Ren paused, when was the last time he'd been this happy talking with another human...he couldn't remember. That made this all the better! "W-What's your name, I-If you don't mind...m-me asking"

Ren looks at the others shuddering, a lot of eyes were on him right now and it made him uncomfortable "U-um...he-ello...I'm Ren Aita..." he started, his voice barely above a whisper "t-the SHSL V-Veterinarian! ...And t-this is Y-Yukiu" he looked down at Yukiu, who was shooting daggers at Ayame with her eyes. After hearing what Ayame said, he checked his pockets...wait, where was his cellphone?! "...!"

Kyou chuckled to himself as he was introduced to so many new characters face-to-face, how exciting. He couldn't help but widen his grin as Maki glared at him, and upon hearing Ayame's voice he turned to her "Greetings! My name is Kyou Mauchi~ And I'm the SHSL you're gorgeous~" the blue-gray haired boy teased, giving a sly smile as he chuckled at his own humor "Haha, I jest~I jest~" he tilts his head slightly "You are pretty nice looking though~but knowing my luck you're probably a rose of many thorns~ (ufufu)" he picked around through his pockets, finding his phone was missing as well "Aaand, yep~ My phone is gone, but oh well" he fiddled with his hair slightly "I wanted a new one anyway~"

Ayame gave a small little glance at that remark of a rose but ignored it and looked at Maki, "So Nalini-wait no- Maki, you don't like being touched?" Ayame says playing with her hair, she then looks at Ryo with a bit of confusion, "The Day? What is today? That doesn't matter right now if I'm being honest..." She soon took off her hat and laid it on the floor and looked at Ren, "It is quite hard to fully understand what an animal says, unless you have the ability to talk to them, licking might be a sign that he is wanting to taste human flesh." She says in a rather dreary way, but then chuckled playfully, "Don't take my words too seriously." But then quickly changes to a more serious tone, "Don't stutter as much, that is a sign of weakness, yes?"

Ayame gave a small little glance at that remark of a rose but ignored it and looked at Maki, "So Nalini-wait no- Maki, you don't like being touched?" Ayame says playing with her hair, she then looks at Ryo with a bit of confusion, "The Day? What is today? That doesn't matter right now if I'm being honest..." She soon took off her hat and laid it on the floor and looked at Ren, "It is quite hard to fully understand what an animal says, unless you have the ability to talk to them, licking might be a sign that he is wanting to taste human flesh." She says in a rather dreary way, but then chuckled playfully, "Don't take my words too seriously." But then quickly changes to a more serious tone, "Don't stutter as much, that is a sign of weakness, yes?"
Jirou almost melted watching Ryo and the cinnabon interacting but that was immediately ruined by Ayame's comments. "Why don't you do everyone a favor and just shut up?", he threw her previous words at her, he felt he was swallowing venom when he talked to her. He walked to the cinnabon and smiled at him, "Don't take her words to heart sweetie~ She's a big meanie."

JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

Last edited:

Jirou almost melted watching Ryo and the cinnabon interacting but that was immediately ruined by Ayame's comments. "Why don't you do everyone a favor and just shut up?", he threw her previous words at her, he felt he was swallowing venom when he talked to her. He walked to the cinnabon and smiled at him, "Don't take her words to heart sweetie~ She's a big meanie."

JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25

Kyou noticed her glance, it made him smile "Well..." he walked over to the sea to stare of at the horizon "I-for-one like this scenery better than a school...much more relaxing and intresting~" he brushed his hand through his hair, he truly did. Plus, he got to meet Ayame as well as the other SHSL(s) in this situation, that was worth being kidnapped. Who ever Ayame was herself, she peaked his interest "Haha, this is going to be interesting~"

Ren heard Ayame's words and started shaking again, his good mood fading. She reminded him of...of..."I...Yukiu wouldn't..." he suddenly felt horrible, like sick to his stomach, memories flooding back to him "I...I'm sorry for...annoying you" he told her, softly. Suddenly, he saw Jirou walk up to him and smile...talking encouraging things...it didn't help much "O...kay..." his soft voice faded to nothing, Yukiu looking up at him with concern as she rested her chin on his shoulder. Ren looked at her, sadly "D...Don't worry, I'm fine...Yukiu" he whispered to her, with a weak smile.

ryo asato
shsl astronomer
ryo couldn't help but giggle at the soft licks of the little rabbit. “aww! i’m happy then,” he responds fondly, holding out his hand for yukiu to smell. ryo seemed absolutely delighted at the interaction, but to ren’s next statement, he nods, standing up to full height. he wasn't that tall, but ren seemed close to the ground in comparison. ‘would it be polite if i moved back down…?’ he thought to himself. he wasn't entirely sure, so he kept his feet firmly planted into the sand. at ayame’s interjection, he tilted his head.

“oh, sure it does. the day of the month you switch phones?” he said, his eyes blank with uncertainty. his blank stare continued throughout her ‘joke’, his eyes darting back towards ren as if to try and ask him what she was even saying. it didn't really make sense - most people knew that rabbits only ate vegetables and mochi, right? when she clarified what she was doing, ryo laughed again, turning his full attention back to ren.

“of course – i’m ryo! asato. it’s-” before he could get anything else out, he found himself distracted by jirou and ayame’s exchange. oh jeez. he pushed back some of bangs, smiling still, but feeling a little awkward about it. it seemed tense, and he wasn’t really sure what it was about, or if he should say anything, and it was all kinda weird now. he pauses for a moment, looking away for a moment, before turning back to ren.

“…yeah.” he adds, seconding jirou’s sentiment, but with a noticeable confusion. he gives rin an earnest smile. “jirou's right; you shouldn't worry. yukiu came all the way from the moon to make you happy, y'know?” with that, he starts to hum, reaching back down toward yukiu to pet his ears.

mentions: JelloPikachu25 JelloPikachu25 Grizzlot Grizzlot Bennie Bennie

[/color]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back