• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 3.5: Recovery Island [Sonia x Gundham]

The Stolen Relic

"There Are no Men Like me."
Greetings Gamers. I'd like to host a 1x1 Danagnronpa related rp, a specific ship in particular if you haven't stared at the title long enough. If you haven't played DR2 or Seen Danganronopa 3 (the anime) this plot is going to contain massive spoilers. It's highly encouraged that you've at least played DR2 as this plot will take place in canon before the events of Danganronpa 3. That is the only PSA you will be getting, the rest of this post does contain spoilers.

I was dead...Floating through the silent abyss, av ever sweeping darkness. Or at least I thought I had died. No in reality it was something, something much worse. My life-line hung loosely between the border of life and death as if my soul was disconnected from my body. Where was I, Who am I? What will I become? After this will I become a shell of who I once was? Or have I always been me, without a tangible body? Have my strings I've woven become Undone? Has the me that I seek been forgotten amidst this new me? I can't tell. I cannot see. I cannot breathe, think, or feel. I cannot even hear, a para nada: a soundless sound. Is this the end? I wish I knew, I wish I could understand, But it's hopeless. I only feel despair. But in the dark, I swear I heard it, the echo of what once was and what forever will be. A spark igniting into a brilliant flame. Oh god, it was so far, yet so close I thought I could feel it, I thought I finally found it, the light of hope inside all of this welling despair. It was a voice; All this clamoring for something and finally something I reached out, and all at once my senses were flooded like fire sweeping over dry grass. There was only fire, and then...nothing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Danganronpa 3.5: Recovery Island.

It was in those final moments, as the simulation came crumbling down the remnants of despair vowed they would use their last hope to save themselves and their friends. Hajime Hinata the Ultimate Hope decided to use his power and save the class of 77-B from their eternal slumber. It was a Miracle, with the help of the others who survived, they worked together to awaken their fallen friends. However, even if their friends returned...one problem remained. They had not yet found hope and returned from the simulation as a remnant of despair. Not everyone woke up at the same time either. For some it took weeks, for others it took months, But for Gundham it took almost a full year before he came too from his slumber. Each of their classmates the later they woke up from their rest, seemed worse off than the last, and needed more time to recover from the despair than the others. Even if they had found hope after everything, some traces of despair still remained.

The Island itself had some small differences from the simulation but everything was mainly the same. It was secluded from the rest of the world, had five major Island and on the center island itself stood a proud and tall building with the letters "未来機関 (Mirai Kikan) 16" Emboldened in silver across the front of the building. It was smaller compared to other Future Foundation headquarters but its modest size protected the Remnants of despair. This location had been abandoned so it was the ideal place to run the simulation on the remnants of despair. The facility itself had everything they needed, including its own dorm rooms for temporary use, for those of them that were too dangerous to release yet without supervision. The rest of Jabberwock Island was inhabitable. A ghost town left behind during the most tragic, most awful event in human history. Despite it being different from the simulation it still had everything they ever could have possibly needed.

Gundham himself was the last to awaken from his slumber, and Sonia had refused to leave his side during that time. For months she had been sitting within the chamber of the simulator waiting for him to wake, despite Hajime's protest for her to properly take care of herself. Gundham's 'death' had hit her quite hard after the final moments of his trial. Everyone's death and murder had taken quite a toll on them all, and even if their friends had wakened up they were still not the people they knew. Finally, however, she would have a small glimmer a hope. The machines were starting to show brain waves.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About

First off welcome to my role-play interest check, it's a pleasure to meet you! You can call me Blue, I'm 21 years old (he/him) and looking for people who are also interested in the same ship as me.

Here are my info and Rules:

1x1
Type: Angst; Romance; Slowburn
My Role: Gundham Tanaka
Writing Style: Literate; Semi-literate

Looking for:
- Adults preferably who don't mind Violence, Angst, and possible NSFW related themes!
-Someone who doesn't mind playing multiple characters
-Someone who can add to the plot as well!
-Someone who can Play Sonia nevermind (as I am more comfortable playing Gundham)

Plot:
Essentially, it takes place almost a year after the events of DR2. Sonia must help Gundham recover from the despair inflicted upon him in high school. The others themselves have mildly recovered despite still holding some despair, with her help she may be able to help him find hope again, but little does she know it's not going to be easy as the others. While spending their time on the Island she must gain his trust and help mind and body once again become one with each other, but even if she succeeds things on the island won't be so hunky-dory. The threat of the future foundation finding them is still in the back of their mind. Despite the fact they've seemed to unanimously agree they do not seek forgiveness, they still are wary of their new lives. Will love blossom from the shattered remains of despair? Or will it win in the end, just as Junko prophesied?

☪︎⋆.┊You must be Literate. You can be Semi-Literate, Literate, Or advanced Literate; write to match the skill levels of my partners on all occasions. However being illiterate, writing script, or an action via *'s (asterisk's) Is [forbidden.]

☪︎⋆.┊Asking me for NSFW content in an rp is Forbidden if you're underaged. However, if you are 18 years old (the legal age of consent) Or older it will be considered.

☪︎⋆.┊Please Have decent spelling and grammar. It's perfectly fine to make mistakes every now and then but Still, be sure to read over your replies before sending.

☪︎⋆.┊I will not do Beastality or Pedophilia when Shipping. Incest Ships are also out of the question. Don't ask.

☪︎⋆.┊Don't control my character. Don't kill my character without permission. Don't force your character (romantically) on my character without asking first

☪︎⋆.┊My time Varies but I'm usually more active during evenings after 7-8 Pm

☪︎⋆.┊Keep your toxic political views to yourself. Don't talk or message me if you’re against the LGBT community, BLM movement/community, or in general just an asshole. I will ignore you.

☪︎⋆.┊My triggers are few and far between. However, extreme fetishes and r*pe/Non-con is prohibited.

Well, that's all for this post! The Location for this rp will be on discord as it's easier for me to keep track of! Send me a dm if interested and I'll send you my discord tag. Sayanora!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back