• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 1x1 Plotting!

purple.

Not sus
Hello! I would like to do a Danganronpa Roleplay! I’m not really sure if this’ll get attention but hey, it’s worth a shot!

* I only do Canon x OC doubling up. I would like for us to play a total of four pairings (We Play 2 canons and 2 OCs for each) but I can stick to just 2 pairings.

* I prefer to do AUs

* I ask that you are LGBTQ+ friendly.

* I will write one paragraph for each character that I’m playing as.

* Do not ghost me please. Let me know when you’ll be inactive and I’ll do the same.

* Below is who I can play and who I want you to play!

Characters I Can Play: Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kanade Otonokoji, Emma Magarobi, Sora, Kirumi Tojo, Maki Harukawa, Teruteru Hanamura, Kazuichi Souda, Nikei Yomiuri, Junko Enoshima, Human!Monokuma, Kokichi Ouma, Mukuro Ikusaba, Sayaka Maizono, Kaede Akamatsu, Ibuki Mioda, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Peko Pekoyama, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki

Characters I Want You To Play: Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai Hashimoto, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Makoto Naegi, Hifumi Yamada (he needs some love), Gundham Tanaka, Mikan Tsumiki, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Mikado Sannoji, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Mahiru Koizumi, Sakura Ogami, Kiibo, Yuri Kagarin, Shuichi Saihara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back